Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Want A Game vs A team

2 66.67%
  • Dont Want A Game vs A team

1 33.33%
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1159
    so we are to wear all white in this weather!!! its been pashing is down all night, when will we find out if its on or not??

2. Log in to remove the advert

craig, dunno if theres gonna be room for a lift mate, think there MIGHT be but i cant promise

all in white is a nightmare in this weather right enough

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    craig, dunno if theres gonna be room for a lift mate, think there MIGHT be but i cant promise

all in white is a nightmare in this weather right enough
    if there was a lift available where would i have to be to get picked up?

Quote Originally Posted by craig1875 View Post
    if there was a lift available where would i have to be to get picked up?
    pc world at corstorphine. on st johns road side opposite chippy for 12 noon.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    pc world at corstorphine. on st johns road side opposite chippy for 12 noon.
    near mc donalds as well?

Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Is Game On With Rain And All

at the mo i havent hears from livi, so we have to plan that game is still on.

if we go through there and its off it will be a bugger, but we canny just no turn up eh

alternative if its off wil be to do some weights....ie lifting a pint

Game on as far as I'm concerned, however it's up to the referee's discression, and we won't see him until we're down there I'm afraid.

@hibs.net private member
    Anybody know how the B Team got on?

I'd of thought they would beat that lot.

3-3. I thought GS should have won. Although I'm sure you feel likewise about your own team.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursLivi View Post
    3-3. I thought GS should have won. Although I'm sure you feel likewise about your own team.
    2 late goals
    i thought we played the better football.

if i had finished any of my chances it wouldnt have been 3-3

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by teo_hfc1875 View Post
    if i had finished any of my chances it wouldnt have been 3-3
    or squared them?

lol sorry bud i thought i had tht brute behind me so took a look round and as soon as i turned back the keeper was there. was soo p!ssed off with myself

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    First of all a big well done to everybody that turned up through the weather

3-3 is not a bad result lads, I think we would have taken that before the match started. Of course we will rue missed chances but these things happen and on another day we'll bat these in the net.

We know that if we had kept the first half formation throughout the whole match we would have had a very big chance of winning the match, but obviously this was our first proper 11-a-side match and we had to try everybody out etc

I think we will need to name a squad of 15 or 16 before every match to avoid players showing up, paying money for the hire of the pitch, referee etc and not being satisfied with their time on the pitch.

Nobody done any harm to their chances of staying in the team today in my opinion but we need to make sure we all come along to training and fight for a place in the squad to keep up the competition.

There won't be much football tomorrow night but can we all turn up so we can discuss the match and give our ideas on changes etc

Cheers

V

a good run out today lads.

off course we tried loads of different formats, most of which were weaker than what we would normaly be but thats what these games are all about.

3-3 was a fair result, sure we had our chances to score many more than that but we were against the ropes for the last 10 mins so canny complain.

now we know where various individuals are best, i think it will get better

cya all tomorrow, eventualy

really sorry guys was totally of today and dno jst wanted to apologyse really lol will be first to put ma hands up and say i was pish but the futures orange the futures greenNwhite lol hehe

spurs livi yous were good team but-well it is ma team-but feel the match shouldav been ours

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Anybody know how the B Team got on?

I'd of thought they would beat that lot.
    was that a hint of emm whats the word not respect defo not fear cant think lol emm faith maybe in the b team lol

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Well done lads great to hear u played well

Anyway can you tell me who scored and deserved MOM ,
    At the end of the year , the team will go to megabowl or wateva and will have a prize night.

Guys with most goals , most MOM's etc will all recive prizes(little trophys probably).

Does this soond aryt guys?

hl

First Team Breakthrough
    yeah sounds good. wonder how many games we will have played by then...

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Livvy GS Vs Hibs.net B Team

After much debate about whether the weather would cancel the game....the match went ahead

The Hibs.net B team convoy hurtled towards the location...and we arrived at 12:50....

After hitting cars with balls, we finally got into the rather cramp dressing room....and then it was game-on

The match got under way and at for the first few minutes, GS were takin command...until a super, fabulous, tremendous thro ball from Zinedine Zander which fell brilliantly for Bryan to lash the ball past the somewhat dodgy keeper (with his victor meldrew cap ) GOAL....

GS 0-1 Hibs.net B team

The goal did come against the run of play, but the passing movement on the build up was superb.

So there we were, in our first proper match beating GS....altho it didn't last....they got back into the game with a lucky goal....due to the adverse weather conditions beforehand, the goalmouth was in a mingin state and th ball slipped about like diced carrot in puke....bounced out of Scott's hands and they equalised. #£$@

GS 1-1 Hibs.net B team

Now given the circumstances, any other team would have collapsed...but the grit and determination from the lads carried the team...and it wasn't long before the we were back in front. Teo shot at goal and it sort of bobbled and the ZZ nipped in to steal the goal GOAL!!!

GS 1-2 Hibs.net B team

We could have sat back and defendend, but they were there for the taking....and Bryan gave us an even better lead (but I can't remember what the goal was like ).....but it was a GOAL!!!!!

GS 1-3 Hibs.net B team

HALF TIME

Into the second half, the squad was changed with Gramo offering a side servin of Gramo-Fication just in front of the back 4. Our strikers didn't really get the service that was needed but we were holding out... Gramo gotta a talking to for handling the ball in some stylish fashion.

We were being bombarded by GS and going into the final 10 mins was nervous...and they pulled one back...

GS 2-3 Hibs.net B team

On the sidelines, a foul mouthed Gramo had a rant at the back 4 of GS and words were exchanged....

Teo missed a sitter and we wondered if it would prove costly...sadly it did....they scored the equaliser in the dying minutes

GS 3-3 Hibs.net B team

Last good chance of the game fell for Teo but unfortuantely he couldn't get past the keeper...

It was a good performance from the team and Teo shouldn't beat himself up about the efforts....there will always be next game.

Ratings

Scott = 6
    Ben = 3
    Alan = 6
    Gramo = 3
    John = 5
    Dave = 6
    Zander = 7
    Bryan = 7
    Teo = 6
    Danny = 5
    Stuart = 5
    Dixon = 4
    Spud = 5
    Mikey = 5
    Craig = 5
    <<Jon's mate..insert name later>> = 6

Man of the match is a joint share between Zander and Bryan

The Livvy team were a bunch of moaners and moaned abou everything....

The ref was a bit dodgy...but I'll keep ma gob shut

Any queries....I'll deal with them

GGTTH
    Last edited by Ed De Gramo; 24-09-2006 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    Livvy GS Vs Hibs.net B Team

After much debate about whether the weather would cancel the game....the match went ahead

The Hibs.net B team convoy hurtled towards the location...and we arrived at 12:50....

After hitting cars with balls, we finally got into the rather cramp dressing room....and then it was game-on

The match got under way and at for the first few minutes, GS were takin command...until a super, fabulous, tremendous thro ball from Zinedine Zander which fell brilliantly for Bryan to lash the ball past the somewhat dodgy keeper (with his victor meldrew cap ) GOAL....

GS 0-1 Hibs.net B team

The goal did come against the run of play, but the passing movement on the build up was superb.

So there we were, in our first proper match beating GS....altho it didn't last....they got back into the game with a lucky goal....due to the adverse weather conditions beforehand, the goalmouth was in a mingin state and th ball slipped about like diced carrot in puke....bounced out of Scott's hands and they equalised. #£$@

GS 1-1 Hibs.net B team

Now given the circumstances, any other team would have collapsed...but the grit and determination from the lads carried the team...and it wasn't long before the we were back in front. Teo shot at goal and it sort of bobbled and the ZZ nipped in to steal the goal GOAL!!!

GS 1-2 Hibs.net B team

We could have sat back and defendend, but they were there for the taking....and Bryan gave us an even better lead (but I can't remember what the goal was like ).....but it was a GOAL!!!!!

GS 1-3 Hibs.net B team

HALF TIME

Into the second half, the squad was changed with Gramo offering a side servin of Gramo-Fication just in front of the back 4. Our strikers didn't really get the service that was needed but we were holding out... Gramo gotta a talking to for handling the ball in some stylish fashion.

We were being bombarded by GS and going into the final 10 mins was nervous...and they pulled one back...

GS 2-3 Hibs.net B team

On the sidelines, a foul mouthed Gramo had a rant at the back 4 of GS and words were exchanged....

Teo missed a sitter and we wondered if it would prove costly...sadly it did....they scored the equaliser in the dying minutes

GS 3-3 Hibs.net B team

Last good chance of the game fell for Teo but unfortuantely he couldn't get past the keeper...

It was a good performance from the team and Teo shouldn't beat himself up about the efforts....there will always be next game.

Ratings

Scott = 6
    Ben = 3
    Gramo = 3
    John = 5
    Dave = 6
    Zander = 7
    Bryan = 7
    Teo = 6
    Danny = 5
    Stuart = 5
    Dixon = 4
    Spud = 5
    Mikey = 5
    Craig = 5
    <<Jon's mate..insert name later>> = 6

Man of the match is a joint share between Zander and Bryan

The Livvy team were a bunch of moaners and moaned abou everything....

The ref was a bit dodgy...but I'll keep ma gob shut

Any queries....I'll deal with them

GGTTH

well earned four
    tahnks for onesty gramo

"Bunch of moaners" ey? If you don't ask you don't get. Yeah, we moaned about trivial things, but you will be suprised how much it pays off.

Also, as you play more games, you will probably realise he was one of the better refs. You gotta understand there are no linesman and people do get frustrated at the ref - like I do far too much. The best thing too do is be honest as much as you can. You lot were pretty honest today with throw-ins etc.

You have a good team. We look forward to playing you again.

"Bunch of moaners" ey? If you don't ask you don't get. Yeah, we moaned about trivial things, but you will be suprised how much it pays off.

Also, as you play more games, you will probably realise he was one of the better refs. You gotta understand there are no linesman and people do get frustrated at the ref - like I do far too much. The best thing too do is be honest as much as you can. You lot were pretty honest today with throw-ins etc.

yea mate your a good side and look forward to rematch and i think the ref was good
    some dodgy decisions each way and it evened out lol

tell dan tom and whoever number 7 is dixon says hey baby lol

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho

Thanks for the input mate, yous were good today.

hope to play yous again soon.

Danny

Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc View Post
    yea mate your a good side and look forward to rematch and i think the ref was good
    some dodgy decisions each way and it evened out lol

tell dan tom and whoever number 7 is dixon says hey baby lol
    This is Tom. Enjoyed my 2 minutes up against you today...

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo

Just Jestin mate

GS were quite a well organised side and have some quality in the ranks

This is Tom. Enjoyed my 2 minutes up against you today...
    lol like wise

btw just for gloating rights your much better than dan

Good contest lads. Thought you did very well. We weren't at our best and I have to say we were probably happy with 3-3 at the end.

For what was your second game you look very promising indeed.

Looking forward to the rematch in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by LiviGS View Post
    Good contest lads. Thought you did very well. We weren't at our best and I have to say we were probably happy with 3-3 at the end.

For what was your second game you look very promising indeed.

Looking forward to the rematch in the future.
    was our first proper match.

weve had a kickabout against some polish guys but it wasnt a full game.

cheers for today