This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    still, it was nothing compared to Ben's slide tackle-rolie-polie-thingy

I'm sure it went something like this ------>
    that was a beauty....i thought he had broke the boys neck, Xander

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    I was talking about the savage challenge on me!!

:yikes!:

Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post

It's Zander with a z ;)

Hey guys how was training? Dixon theres no training on wednesday any more mate.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Official B Team Report

Right, let me first announce that ma knee has swelt like a puffer-fish....i've got ice strapped to it...and I'll monitor it for thursday....

In Attendence = Gramo, Danny, Jon, Scoot, Dixon, Ben. Xander, Stuart, James, Craig and the guy that came in 20 mins from the end <<insert name>>

Done some cool training drills...and I actually felt like I was performing much better than previous weeks....

We had a game at the end...and I was enjoying it...up until about 15 mins from the end.... when Storar and Danny went charging up the field...and Gramo cam charing down the field....then SMACK :yikes!: ....Danny and Gramo collided with both men hurt.....

Well here's the ratings....

Scoot: 7 = Fantastic stop shotting.....

Gramo:7 = Finally saw the best from this talented youngster ....not afraid to smash thro players and showing great touches on the ball....tired a bit but had a almost resolute performance

Ben: 7 = Great finishing from ben-jelloun, linked up well with Xander and almost created scntillating Brazillian footy...also wnet down like he had been shot...

Stuart: 7 = Luckily stepped out the way of the Gram-Ho train still think he will do a job with Danny, great going forward and bags and bags of energy....

Jon: 7 = Quiet...took a knock to the knee in a sprint off with Gramo...a bit of a running theme here, me thinks...good organiser and passer of the ball

Danny: 7 = Went flying, but his knees must be like iron rods...great going forward and happily he put the B team ahead of the other team

Xander: 7 = get him along more often, a breath of fresh air and we need him to come along more often....great inisher and brilliant trackin back

Craig: 8 = I can't remember his name , but he ws the guy in the black/navy t-shirt....well anyway he looks **** hot and also another guy that we could have coming back more often

Dixon: 6.5 = didn't really get past tha wonder kid Gramo very much but still a solid shift...and why he keeps taking the top off is beyond me....

James: 7 = Great kicking, scored some brilliant goals, happy we have him....oh and by the way....Accy 1-0 Notts

My meadows man of the match...is gonna go to Craig for a sterling performance

Shooting practice is available on thursday....I might be along....I'll see how the knee is....

Happy hunting folks

Gramo
    Last edited by Ed De Gramo; 21-08-2006 at 09:49 PM.

Didn't bother to go, was having a kick about at the park yesterday with mates and in the final game in knockout someone slid me and their studs went right into my ankle and it's swollen again, i will try n come along on thursday for shooting practice though. What time and what place for thursday? Don't want to get knackered for friday though got an important game which im also hoping to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    Official B Team Report

Right, let me first announce that ma knee has swelt like a puffer-fish....i've got ice strapped to it...and I'll monitor it for thursday....

In Attendence = Gramo, Danny, Jon, Scoot, Dixon, Ben. Xander, Stuart, James, Craig and the guy that came in 20 mins from the end <<insert name>>

Done some cool training drills...and I actually felt like I was performing much better than previous weeks....

We had a game at the end...and I was enjoying it...up until about 15 mins from the end.... when Storar and Danny went charging up the field...and Gramo cam charing down the field....then SMACK :yikes!: ....Danny and Gramo collided with both men hurt.....

Well here's the ratings....

Scoot: 7 = Fantastic stop shotting.....

Gramo:7 = Finally saw the best from this talented youngster ....not afraid to smash thro players and showing great touches on the ball....tired a bit but had a almost resolute performance

Ben: 7 = Great finishing from ben-jelloun, linked up well with Xander and almost created scntillating Brazillian footy...also wnet down like he had been shot...

Stuart: 7 = Luckily stepped out the way of the Gram-Ho train still think he will do a job with Danny, great going forward and bags and bags of energy....

Jon: 7 = Quiet...took a knock to the knee in a sprint off with Gramo...a bit of a running theme here, me thinks...good organiser and passer of the ball

Danny: 7 = Went flying, but his knees must be like iron rods...great going forward and happily he put the B team ahead of the other team

Xander: 7 = get him along more often, a breath of fresh air and we need him to come along more often....great inisher and brilliant trackin back

Craig: 8 = I can't remember his name , but he ws the guy in the black/navy t-shirt....well anyway he looks **** hot and also another guy that we could have coming back more often

Dixon: 6.5 = didn't really get past tha wonder kid Gramo very much but still a solid shift...and why he keeps taking the top off is beyond me....

James: 7 = Great kicking, scored some brilliant goals, happy we have him....oh and by the way....Accy 1-0 Notts

My meadows man of the match...is gonna go to Craig for a sterling performance

Shooting practice is available on thursday....I might be along....I'll see how the knee is....

Happy hunting folks

Gramo

6.5wtf!!!!! earth to gramo
    hth-how he hell:P-did i m anage to get the worst ratin there

ben give you some help on the ratings?? lol
    Last edited by dixonhfc; 22-08-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Hey guys how was training? Dixon theres no training on wednesday any more mate.
    how not mate when is training or have you folded?

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    I have some sad news to report......

Woke up this morning and my knee was in a total mess.....can't walk very well at the moment (which will be an @rse trying to climb up the steps to ma seat at ER tonight )....

I phoned in sick at work and paid a visit to the Doctors.....the docs early diagnosis is that there's a 50-50 chance it's cartlidge damage (i'm hoping he's wrong and that he made a quick diagnosis to get rid of me ) or a chipped bone surrounded amongst bruising....

So he sent me down to the ERI at Little France (big awkward building which holds some very hot nurses ) where I had to get an x-ray done...I will find out next monday/tuesday what damage has been done.....

I now have some really strong pain killers (on prescription...) and I have bought a knee support as the pain is phenomenally bad....

I'll keep you guys all informed as I reckon I'll no be able to take part for a few weeks.....(again, I'm hoping that it heals very quickly)

It's a bit of a b*gger as I my performances have been getting better....

Watch this space.....

Gramo

What time and what place is the shooting practice?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
    What time and what place is the shooting practice?

Meadows, 6.30 i'd imagine

Left by mutual consent!

Woke up this morning and my knee was in a total mess.....can't walk very well at the moment (which will be an @rse trying to climb up the steps to ma seat at ER tonight )....

I phoned in sick at work and paid a visit to the Doctors.....the docs early diagnosis is that there's a 50-50 chance it's cartlidge damage (i'm hoping he's wrong and that he made a quick diagnosis to get rid of me ) or a chipped bone surrounded amongst bruising....

So he sent me down to the ERI at Little France (big awkward building which holds some very hot nurses ) where I had to get an x-ray done...I will find out next monday/tuesday what damage has been done.....

I now have some really strong pain killers (on prescription...) and I have bought a knee support as the pain is phenomenally bad....

I'll keep you guys all informed as I reckon I'll no be able to take part for a few weeks.....(again, I'm hoping that it heals very quickly)

Watch this space.....

Gramo

Hope you still pop down, otherwise who's gonna do the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc View Post
    how not mate when is training or have you folded?

Well we had a game last night and we've got alot of injuries so out coach decided that we could have this week off. You could probably play as a trialist soon. I'm no 100% when our next game is, the club sect will probably phone me and when he tells me I'll put it up on here for you mate

Well we had a game last night and we've got alot of injuries so out coach decided that we could have this week off. You could probably play as a trialist soon. I'm no 100% when our next game is, the club sect will probably phone me and when he tells me I'll put it up on here for you mate

thanks alot mate im really lookin for a team before all the squads get settled

Coaching Staff

Watch this space.....

Gramo
    Join the club. My knee was killing me today after I hurt it last night (scoring into Scoot ) I twisted it quite bad and I don't think I should have played on
    I'll be ok though.

Dixon we've got a game at the Gyle at quarter to 1.

Dixon we've got a game at the Gyle at quarter to 1.

on what day... rofl

haha! Saturday of course!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho

Watch this space.....

Gramo
    Holy balls mate Just to rub it in a wee bit, I'll be dancing when we beat Peterhead tonight

P.S. A very good selection of smileys on .net

Last edited by Nando™; 22-08-2006 at 05:32 PM.

god loves me and god hates yooou gramo lol

thats god punishin you for giving me a 6.5

First Team Breakthrough
    Official B Team Report

you got me confused with someone else Grammo?? I thought I was right out of sorts last night!..

Accrington Stanley.. who are they?!

PS: Lads, put me down for the Aberdeen trip

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlad View Post
    you got me confused with someone else Grammo?? I thought I was right out of sorts last night!..

Accrington Stanley.. who are they?!

PS: Lads, put me down for the Aberdeen trip
    You scored a good goal from one of my corners

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Storar View Post
    I think Scoot may be older than you?
    INAPPROPRIATE RESPONSE - TOO AGGRESSIVE.
    EDITED BY HNA4

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Law View Post
    Take a chill pill young chappie

Grammo hope your legs ok mate..
    Cheers Mr law, everyone says I look younger than I am

No comments from you guys that I train with required

Shooting practice Thursday 6:00 usual place. Confirm on here if your up for it

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    Cheers Mr law, everyone says I look younger than I am

No comments from you guys that I train with required

Shooting practice Thursday 6:00 usual place. Confirm on here if your up for it

GGTTH
    Take it by usual place you mean Pavaillion at the meadows?