hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 831 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 24906

Thread: Song title game

  1. #91
    Testimonial Due H18SScottW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Riordan's, Galway (Aug 2010)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fat Stu
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Material Girl - Madonna
    It's Immaterial - It's Immaterial



  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    Left by mutual consent! Hibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    663
    {quote - Material Girl }


    Are you gonna be my girl - Jet

  4. #93
    Testimonial Due H18SScottW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Riordan's, Galway (Aug 2010)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibees
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    {quote - Material Girl }


    Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
    A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins

  5. #94
    Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

  6. #95
    Left by mutual consent! Hibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    663
    just the way you are - Billy Joel

  7. #96
    Coaching Staff -Jonesy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh...Again
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fat Stu
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
    girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue

  8. #97
    Testimonial Due booboo_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sean1875
    fat bottemed girls - queen

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member JE89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,112
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Cod Flanders
    Quote Originally Posted by booboo_hibs
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fat bottemed girls - queen
    Girls just wanna have fun - ??

  10. #99
    Coaching Staff -Jonesy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh...Again
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevitt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Girls just wanna have fun - ??
    just been done

    Fat Lip - Sum 41

  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    59
    Posts
    12,610
    Quote Originally Posted by ER_Assassin
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just been done

    Fat Lip - Sum 41
    Lip Up Fatty - Bad Manners

  12. #101
    Coaching Staff Houchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I'm here, i'm there...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lip Up Fatty - Bad Manners
    Word Up - Gun. (and the guy with the cod piece).

  13. #102
    Testimonial Due booboo_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,285
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sean1875
    Shut up - black eyed peas

  14. #103
    Coaching Staff Houchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I'm here, i'm there...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by booboo_hibs
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shut up - black eyed peas
    Up On The Roof - Robson and Jerome (cover) can't remember who sung the original. Was it the drifters or something?

  15. #104
    @hibs.net private member woodythehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Houchy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Up On The Roof - Robson and Jerome (cover) can't remember who sung the original. Was it the drifters or something?
    I'm On My Way - The Proclaimers

  16. #105
    Testimonial Due thekaratekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,738
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: EdinburghDan
    Quote Originally Posted by woodythehibee
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm On My Way - The Proclaimers
    My Way - Frankie Boy/Limp Bizkit

  17. #106
    Coaching Staff Houchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I'm here, i'm there...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaratekid
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My Way - Frankie Boy/Limp Bizkit
    My My My - Armand Van Helden. (sorry)

  18. #107
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    59
    Posts
    12,610
    My Weakness is None of Your Business - Embrace

  19. #108
    Testimonial Due Worcester Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Worcester, Sassanachland
    Posts
    1,446
    My funny Valentine (every crap crooner ever)

  20. #109
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Aint that funny - Jimmy Justice


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  21. #110
    Testimonial Due Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,365
    It Ain't Me Babe- Bob Dylan

  22. #111
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Oh Babe What Would You Say? - Hurricane Smith


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  23. #112
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    59
    Posts
    12,610
    What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me) - Rod Stewart :cool:

  24. #113
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Last of the famous international playboys - Morrissey


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    59
    Posts
    12,610
    International Bright Young Thing - Jesus Jones

  26. #115
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkle (sp)


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  27. #116
    Coaching Staff BoozyLynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    'Twixt a rock and a hard place
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,220
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkle (sp)

    International Bright Young Thing - Jesus Jones

  28. #117
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Python


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  29. #118
    Its My Life - Haddaway??(not sure)

  30. #119
    @hibs.net private member vince1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Restalrig
    Posts
    3,494
    Once in every Lifetime - Ken Dodd


    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

  31. #120
    Testimonial Due Kaiser_Sauzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,720
    Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix.

    Am I doing this wrong?! :phew:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved