hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Myziane is the only loan player worth keeping. I hope to see Jacob MacIntyre and some other youngsters get a chance in the last five games with a view to them pushing for first team squad places next season.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They might give us Ross County away early incase they beat us. We are only 12 points ahead of them so if they win it would be cut to 9 points with 4 games. We could then play Motherwell and lose while they Livi and win which would then cut it to 6 points with 3 games to go. Sky would love for us or Aberdeen to get drawn into it.
    Logistically it’s almost impossible for us to be 11th. Ross county aren’t winning 5 out of 5. If they do, st Johnstone then can’t get maximum points. The fact everyone plays each other means it won’t happen. Livvy will pick up points too especially at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Logistically it’s almost impossible for us to be 11th. Ross county aren’t winning 5 out of 5. If they do, st Johnstone then can’t get maximum points. The fact everyone plays each other means it won’t happen. Livvy will pick up points too especially at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We’re not going to be 11th Callum as you say, but we’ve 3 games against teams fighting for survival, whether directly relegated or going into the play offs, so we need to be up for the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Empty seats won't concern them as ST have already paid, the ST holder's prerogative whether to attend
    I reckon thousands havent renewed.Will be very noticable, Im surprised he hasnt been sacked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    They might give us Ross County away early incase they beat us. We are only 12 points ahead of them so if they win it would be cut to 9 points with 4 games. We could then play Motherwell and lose while they Livi and win which would then cut it to 6 points with 3 games to go. Sky would love for us or Aberdeen to get drawn into it.
    Scrap that. We are only 9 points ahead now. Play them first game of the split and that could be down to 6 points with 4 games remaining. Its highly unlikely and we only need one win to be safe but I've heard that story before.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    I reckon thousands havent renewed.Will be very noticable, Im surprised he hasnt been sacked yet.
    Think more people have renewed since this time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu62 View Post
    Really, I am surprised.

When will fixtures be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu62 View Post
    Someone from the club stated this but I think it was about a specific date compared to last year. The renewal date has now passed for current ST holders and there is no danger we are up on last year. Have a look on the club website and availability is frightening tbh.