hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jair & Levitt

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bringing Jair on when Boyles on the bench must be one of the stupidest subs i can remember.
    Seems to make subs just for the sake of it at the stupidest times without really thinking about it thinks nothing of pulling someone off when they are having a good game disrupting the flow of the team

Youan still had a wee bit left in the tank for example

Triantis was doing fine although booked subbed after 58’ ?

Remember all his tinkering about with the centre backs in the second half of games costing us goals at the start of the season ?
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 01-04-2024 at 12:39 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by EGL2000 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That makes him worse in my opinion does have some ability but hardly ever shows anything. Absolutely no pace can't tackle and the amazing passing and long shots he was brought in for you hardly ever see. Pretty obvious on the Rudi front for me they want him to develop with maximum game time which we can't guarantee him here. He's played very little senior football so loan him out to get that experience. Instead of sub cameos here and there with us. Right now he can't even get a start for Stirling!
    That was my point on rudi. Dont understand sending him somewhere unless there is agreement he can play.