hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jair & Levitt

Jair & Levitt

Would be for sale in the summer if we have ambitions of improving as a team

Both came on today & made us worse

Thanks for your efforts in G&W but time to wish you well elsewhere I'm afraid

We're not far off being decent but what NM was thinking making jair his first go-to sub (when he is in charge of a decent bench) places a fresh question mark over his judgement

These 2 (jair & levitt) are not up to it

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Levitt is pound for pound one of the worst signings we’ve made in a long, long time.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Get rid of both, simply not good enough and if Monty can't see it then he should go too, abysmal players

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    How do we get rid of them? Awful signings, to add to a long long list of awful signings over the past few years.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Both absolutely rotten.

Struggle to get rid in the summer as well I'd imagine.

They will not be at Easter Road next season.

Quote Originally Posted by A Hi-Bee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They will not be at Easter Road next season.
    Hope not 👍

When posters were clamouring on here to sign Levitt I had no recollection of him doing anything at Dundee United. That has continued this season.

We have to call it quits with Jair. Putting him on every week unnecessary adds panic and incohesion to the side at a key part of the game.

It feels like a contractual obligation to bring him on and it's getting beyond a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    When posters were clamouring on here to sign Levitt I had no recollection of him doing anything at Dundee United. That has continued this season.
    To be fair, he's not with them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by McGruber View Post
    To be fair, he's not with them anymore
    Are you sure

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    We have to call it quits with Jair. Putting him on every week unnecessary adds panic and incohesion to the side at a key part of the game.

It feels like a contractual obligation to bring him on and it's getting beyond a joke.
    We don’t bring him every week though?

Chucking him on at Ibrox is a strange one imo, probably down to Boyle not being fit.

I still think there’s a player in Tavares, I really want him to do well for us. He showed some extended quality when Montgomery first came in.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

No idea why we signed Mayenda when we just keep bringing on Tavares.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    The pair of them are absolutely woeful players. 100% get rid of them.

Jair balloons a great chance to equalise and Levitt completely miss controls on the edge of the box in acres of space with a chance to get a shot away. Dreadful.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    We don’t bring him every week though?

Chucking him on at Ibrox is a strange one imo, probably down to Boyle not being fit.

I still think there’s a player in Tavares, I really want him to do well for us. He showed some extended quality when Montgomery first came in.
    There is absolutely, under no circumstances, a player in Tavares that is good enough to play for Hibs. If Montgomery chooses to play him again over any other wide option then he's basically asking for the sack because the only thing he'll contribute to is us losing points.

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    There is absolutely, under no circumstances, a player in Tavares that is good enough to play for Hibs. If Montgomery chooses to play him again over any other wide option then he's basically asking for the sack because the only thing he'll contribute to is us losing points.
    I don’t agree in the slightest, he gets a really ****ing hard time from some fans because of the way his career started at Hibs, he gets wee snippets of play time which is no good to anyone.

The idea he comes on the pitch and losses us points is just proof to me that his bar is a lot higher than other players.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Yep. Never understood it.

Totally out of their depth today, and I think you would struggle to find a Hibs supporter who would have thought that they would do anything when they entered the game today, cant understand why they were involved.

Add youan to that. With the ball he’s 50/50, without he’s absolutely f’n useless.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Add youan to that. With the ball he’s 50/50, without he’s absolutely f’n useless.
    Pish.

Youan tracked back plenty today and made a few decent blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    I don’t agree in the slightest, he gets a really ****ing hard time from some fans because of the way his career started at Hibs, he gets wee snippets of play time which is no good to anyone.

The idea he comes on the pitch and losses us points is just proof to me that his bar is a lot higher than other players.
    I thought the laddie done well when he first came back into the side and I was desperate for him to do well. But he's been a hopeless passenger now for about 4/5 months. He gets a hard time now because he's not capable of contributing anything whatsoever.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Mind blowing when I saw Jair coming on. The guys not good enough by a mile. As others have said he won't be at Easter Road next year. Levitt has at least shown alot more than Jair has.

Testimonial Due
    Levitt is a strange one, clearly talented bit doesn't have the desire for it I feel.

Jair, however, he's incredibly out of his depth.hes making me pine for the days of Roy O'Donovan, Matt Thornhill & Tom Soares!

Youan was fine today .
    Jair was a man down, offers nothing, and runs about aimlessly, with no end product on any occasions, his shot at goal was utterly pathetic he panicked as usual.
    Can’t believe anyone still thinks he deserves any game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    I thought the laddie done well when he first came back into the side and I was desperate for him to do well. But he's been a hopeless passenger now for about 4/5 months. He gets a hard time now because he's not capable of contributing anything whatsoever.
    This. I was hoping Jair would come good and for a while he showed one or 2 glimpses, but he's been ***** for a while now and he shouldn't be getting a game at the moment he's contributing virtually nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyS View Post
    Levitt is a strange one, clearly talented bit doesn't have the desire for it I feel.

Jair, however, he's incredibly out of his depth.hes making me pine for the days of Roy O'Donovan, Matt Thornhill & Tom Soares!
    😂 unreal levels of bollocks.

Sir Alex Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Pish.

Youan tracked back plenty today and made a few decent blocks.
    Put in a good shift today and chipped in with another assist in all .

Coaching Staff
    I admit that I just cannot understand the logic behind bringing on Jair as an ‘impact’ sub when chasing the game against Rangers at Ibrox.

He contributed close to zero…other than a couple of spirited appeals for throw ins.

@hibs.net private member
    Someone said on here a few months back that they thought Jair would get us our highest transfer fee and we were lucky to have him, which was an absolutely mental take. The guy has nowhere near enough ability to play football for an SPL team, he basically hid when he came on today. His performances when the manager first came in improved, but not to the level where he was showing that he could cut it at this level. Best to admit it’s not going to workout now and release him at the end of the season.

Bringing Jair on made a mess of things. He went too early with the changes IMO.

We then took Youan off when I didn’t think we should have. He still had running in him. Maolida was absolutely done (which he would be having not had anything to eat or drink since 5 o’clock this morning).