hibs.net Messageboard

Moving seats - when can we do that?

My laddie and I have renewed our season tickets. We are currently away over beside the aisle between Sections 44 and 45 high above Block 7.

Laddie is keen to move back into the Standing / Singing Section, top rows in Section 43. Closer to the half way line makes sense for me as my auld peepers can't see the goalmouth action in front of the Famous Five.

I haven't moved my seats after purchase before, does anyone else know how / when we go about this?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My laddie and I have renewed our season tickets. We are currently away over beside the aisle between Sections 44 and 45 high above Block 7.

Laddie is keen to move back into the Standing / Singing Section, top rows in Section 43. Closer to the half way line makes sense for me as my auld peepers can't see the goalmouth action in front of the Famous Five.

I haven't moved my seats after purchase before, does anyone else know how / when we go about this?
    If you haven’t been affected by any of the changes (standing section, bottom of section 43/44) then the window will be from 7th April apparently. I emailed the ticket office yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused by the club's messaging - I want to move down the FF end of the West Upper, so should I have renewed already??? I was thinking no point as I wouldn't know full availability until all previously held seats had been confirmed or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

This is the latest from Power

All Season Tickets will now be taken off-sale to allow the Ticket Hub to conduct all seat move requests

We will be starting with impacted Season Ticket Holders (FFL, Block 50 and East blocks 43,44 and 45) - before completing any other seat move requests from those renewed

If you have renewed your Season Ticket for 2024/25, and you would like to move seats, the following form is available – Move Your Seat After Seat Release Deadline

Thanks for all the information and the form