hibs.net Messageboard

Boyle and Campbell edging closer to Hibs return

Monty hopeful that Boyle will be back for the Sevco game after his concussion and Campbell is about to start full training again shortly . He certainly would give us another good option from the bench for the remaining fixtures . It will be good to see both players back after what was two bad injuries.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...-match-4566057

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Good news about both.

Still no mention of JDH, so it'll basically be a full season out injured. Think we'll look to move him on in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good news about both.

Still no mention of JDH, so it'll basically be a full season out injured. Think we'll look to move him on in the summer.
    Don't know what's happening with JDH , not a bad player though been out a long time with this injury if its the same one . Hopefully he's on the mend too though 🤞.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    Don't know what's happening with JDH , not a bad player though been out a long time with this injury if its the same one . Hopefully he's on the mend too though 🤞.
    I like JDH, think I said just after Montgomery came in JDH would be our player of the season. Another bang on call by me!

Think he'd really suit the way we play now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    I like JDH, think I said just after Montgomery came in JDH would be our player of the season. Another bang on call by me!

Think he'd really suit the way we play now.
    Ongoing problem with bone since his operation. Real shame for the guy. Injury all off the making of someone who shouldn't have been on the training pitch at the time.

Last I heard he was back in light training but non contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Ongoing problem with bone since his operation. Real shame for the guy. Injury all off the making of someone who shouldn't have been on the training pitch at the time.

Last I heard he was back in light training but non contact.
    Not true that about who caused the injury is it?

The tackle in trading from LJ just caused a flare up at that point of an injury that the doctors said will have been there for a while without him knowing the underlying cause.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHFC View Post
    Not true that about who caused the injury is it?

The tackle in trading from LJ just caused a flare up at that point of an injury that the doctors said will have been there for a while without him knowing the underlying cause.
    Doctors said “may” have been there for a while. He “may” have played another 40 games before anything causing a problem.