hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We'll beat Livingston. I'm pretty sure of it. If we don't then it's a shocker.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll beat Livingston. I'm pretty sure of it. If we don't then it's a shocker.
    quite. if we cannot, we simply don't deserve to be top 6

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireHibs View Post
    Folk fretting about beating a team that can barely score a goal, a team made up of a trolley dash round the lower reaches of British football, that can't keep the door locked at the other end, at Easter Rd, with our new players that are way above SPL level (apparently) and folk wonder why people are questioning NM's position. 😂😂

We should be wiping the floor with them. No if's or buts.

Honestly, this is where we are? Nervous about playing a team that would struggle in the Championship. Good god, what a mess.
    Are folk fretting about Livvy?

They scored 2 against Celtic and ran them close recently as well as beating and drawing with St Mirren , it also took Killie and hertz near the 90 and 80 minutes to get a winner against them .

Why did they not wipe the floor with them then ? .

Teams like Livvy who are in relegation trouble aren't easy to play as they're fighting for their lifes though I think we will get a win which will hopefully help to calm a few down who I think were overreacting in wanting the manager sacked after the county game .

Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    Are folk fretting about Livvy?

They scored 2 against Celtic and ran them close recently as well as beating and drawing with St Mirren , it also took Killie and hertz near the 90 and 80 minutes to get a winner against them .

Why did they not wipe the floor with them then ? .

Teams like Livvy who are in relegation trouble aren't easy to play as they're fighting for their lifes though I think we will get a win which will hopefully help to calm a few down who I think were overreacting in wanting the manager sacked after the county game .
    Agree with that. Expecting to beat Livi today but not expecting an easy game at all

I'm just about to set off from South Queensferry, will have a wonder about the beautiful city for a bit before getting to the Easter Road.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    A must win today.

Anything other than 3 points and NM’s job should be on the line imo.

We still have a chance of europe however it’s getting further away the more slip ups we have

First Team Breakthrough Green-Hibee-7's Avatar
    Considering the fixtures of the other teams, we cannot afford to slip up here. Need to be on it and get the 3 points.

Just about to head along reckon 2-1

First Team Regular
    Looking at the seating map lucky if there’s about 100 tickets left in home end

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    less than 150 in the FF
    less than 100 in East

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Aw naw a decent crowd as well?

I’ve read this script before…😁

Think it's the last Hibs kids day of the season, decent weather at the moment.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Livingston have only won one away game all season

at Easter Road

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Jon View Post
    We have to start this game better, we keep allowing teams that come to ER time to settle which gives them confidence, then we struggle to kill games off. If we dont start well it will be the same old story.
    Safe to say we started pretty well.

@hibs.net private member
    Livi must have the biggest players in the League. They remind me of when the Pars use to play us, their players (and Livi's today) all looked like giants.

How can a team of so many big men be useless at defending, they were outjumped by our players on many an occasion today

That was a brutal performance from them 6 bookings 3 for taking Jair out all in front of Martindale.
    Why Jair I ask

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    Livi must have the biggest players in the League. They remind me of when the Pars use to play us, their players (and Livi's today) all looked like giants.

How can a team of so many big men be useless at defending, they were outjumped by our players on many an occasion today
    Because defending properly requires brains, not height. Livi are a team of big, stupid, bad footballers.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    That was a brutal performance from them 6 bookings 3 for taking Jair out all in front of Martindale.
    Why Jair I ask
    Was there not chat Livi had booted him about in a recent bounce game. Maybe some bad blood for some reason.