hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yan Dhanda

First Team Regular

Yan Dhanda

How that horrible little * was not booked for his antics after he scored is beyond me. This sort of behaviour could lead to crowd trouble.
    Last edited by HNA12; 14-03-2024 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Please don’t bypass the swear filter

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How that horrible little s**t was not booked for his antics after he scored is beyond me. This sort of behaviour could lead to crowd trouble.
    I think he knew what he was doing. His display was fitting of a player who is heading to a tny club with no class.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    How that horrible little was not booked for his antics after he scored is beyond me. This sort of behaviour could lead to crowd trouble.

He was hit with a disposable vape thrown from our very own B7 section, that didn't go unnoticed from officials.
    Last edited by HNA12; 14-03-2024 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Quoted post edited
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

If I was him I would have done the same. He’s signed for Hearts, came on as a sub and got a 98th minute equaliser against Hibs??!! Cmon guys, he’s milking it. It was a bobbled miss kick from a throw in that should never have been given, taken 15 yards too far forward. Would you not celebrate?
    Last edited by Real Emerald; 14-03-2024 at 12:40 AM.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    If I was him I would have done the same. He’s signed for Hearts, came on as a sub and got a 98th minute equaliser against Hibs??!! Cmon guys, he’s milking it. It was a bobbled miss kick from a throw in that should never have been given, taken 15 yards too far forward. Would you not celebrate?
    Yes he's entitled to celebrate but he went way over line tonight. This over celebrating and taunting rival fans has been creeping more into our game lately and it's time the authorities clamped down on it for crowd safety reasons.

Jesus Christ.

He done nothing wrong whatsoever.

If a guy can’t stand infront of fans with his arms out wide after celebrating a goal I suggest it points to our fans being the problem and not the player.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    How that horrible little * was not booked for his antics after he scored is beyond me. This sort of behaviour could lead to crowd trouble.
    Did he hurt your feelings?

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Anyone know if he signed for Hearts or not ?

Another annoying little prick to go with Vargas

Edit:

According to The Sun this morning he is Hearts bound
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 14-03-2024 at 06:12 AM.

First Team Regular
    Fair play to the steward supervisor who was over to shepherd Yandanda away pretty quick. He knew that the player was on tne wind up. SFA. Should have a look at Yandandas carry on.it was well OTT.
    Last edited by Tarrahib; 14-03-2024 at 06:55 AM.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Jesus Christ.

If a guy can’t stand infront of fans with his arms out wide after celebrating a goal I suggest it points to our fans being the problem and not the player.
    This. If it was the other way around, none of us would be complaining.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    He did exactly what I'd expect of anyone signing a pre with us and scoring a last minute equiliser against Hearts.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I'd have done the same as him lmao

@hibs.net private member Don Giovanni's Avatar

You may be incredibly naive but Dhanda certainly isn't.

Dhanda could celebrate a late, late equaliser with his teammates or with the Ross County fans anywhere else in the ground but he chooses to antagonise the Hibs support. I think he gives the Hibbies the w*nker sign disguised as a fist pump. It also looks like he leaves the pitch (crosses the bye line).

It's about as big a GIRUY as he can get away with.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post

Dhanda could celebrate a late, late equaliser with his teammates or with the Ross County fans anywhere else in the ground but he chooses to antagonise the Hibs support. I think he gives the Hibbies the w*nker sign disguised as a fist pump. It also looks like he leaves the pitch (crosses the bye line).

And? He should have been booked for leaving the pitch but if the boot was on the other foot we would be lapping it up.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrahib View Post
    Fair play to the steward supervisor who was over to shepherd Dandanna away pretty quick. He knew that the player was on tne wind up. SFA. Should have a look at Dandannas carry on.it was well OTT.
    Yes, his behaviour fully justified our fans throwing objects at him. I'm sure the SFA will be much more concerned about his celebration than the behaviour of some cretins in our support, yet again.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Rangers player at weekend left field of play to celebrate his goal and was not booked either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    And? He should have been booked for leaving the pitch but if the boot was on the other foot we would be lapping it up.
    Yes, he should probably have been booked. Was Griffiths not booked for a GIRUY type celebration?

And yes, we probably would be lapping it up in the circumstances.

I'll just add that the coward was relying on poorly paid bairns and elderly in high viz jackets to protect him.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    One would assume we no longer have a compliance officer now to look at those incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yes, his behaviour fully justified our fans throwing objects at him. I'm sure the SFA will be much more concerned about his celebration than the behaviour of some cretins in our support, yet again.
    That's not what Tarrahib has typed. They're not justifying the throwing of objects.

The throwing of objects is unacceptable.

The throwing of disposable vapes are particularly distasteful.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    If you're really that bothered about an opposition player celebrating in front of you then don't look.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Giovanni View Post

Incredible naive….🤣

He doesn’t give them the w****r sign.

The Hibs fans are right behind the goal and yes he’s went towards them, but he’s put his arms up and that’s it. He’s directly infront of the fans for a matter of seconds.

Of course he knows it will annoy fans, that doesn’t mean what he’s doing is wrong.

Fans are the quickest to dish out abuse but when a player does anything start greeting about it, it’s pathetic.

People speak about wanting players to have personality etc then get offended when someone does a very mild celebration infront of them.

@hibs.net private member
    Incredible naive….🤣

He doesn’t give them the w****r sign.

The Hibs fans are right behind the goal and yes he’s went towards them, but he’s put his arms up and that’s it. He’s directly infront of the fans for a matter of seconds.

Of course he knows it will annoy fans, that doesn’t mean what he’s doing is wrong.

Fans are the quickest to dish out abuse but when a player does anything start greeting about it, it’s pathetic.

People speak about wanting players to have personality etc then get offended when someone does a very mild celebration infront of them.
    Exactly. Some should put their toys back in the pram. No one was complaining when Hibs players celebrated in front of Hertz fans at Tynie a few weeks back.

I loved it when Benjelloun did it.

If we signed someone on a pre contract and they done the same against the farts, we would all be lapping it up!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_17 View Post
    If we signed someone on a pre contract and they done the same against the farts, we would all be lapping it up!
    And rightly so.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staunchhibby View Post
    Rangers player at weekend left field of play to celebrate his goal and was not booked either.
    Not booked by the same Ref that said to SDG ‘ Sorry but I’ve got to book you ‘

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Jesus Christ.

Spot on

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    Honestly would have done the same in his position.

Leigh Griffiths used to celebrate in front of the hearts fans at Tynecastle while playing for Celtic which I’m guessing the op like many others found funny it’s banter

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    That type of celebration in front of opposition fans used to be a regulation booking, but in recent seasons it seems to not be an offence anymore. I really don't understand why you wouldn't rather celebrate a goal like that with your own fans. Frank Sauzee showed how to properly celebrate when he ran the length of the pitch at Tynie in 1999 to celebrate in front of the Hibs fans. That's what a real man would do.