hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Block 7 (again)

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    They're actively undermining our statement. All the throwing stuff, all the sectarian chanting, all the ***** associated with our recent crowd troubles, it comes from them.

Tell them they had better ****ING STOP or they're ALL BANNED.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Ban them. All of them.

They add nothing, they make away games unpleasant for other fans and this is the third game in row objects have been thrown at opposition players.

Add to that they are being housed in a new section of the stadium which is costing the club money.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

First Team Regular
    Great support for the team when they can sing songs like
    Alll the way to Dingwall
    And get F…all.
    Im sure the team were delighted to be hearing these tunes at the start of the second half,just before the Vape hailstone shower started

Third game in a row, stuff thrown, B7 tickets should be suspended for the rangers away game, the media would love some sectarian signing from this lot.
    Grow up ya we bams.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aw god, here we go again, lock the thread now before it's too late.
    Agree 100%. This is a football forum and now the support Palestine lot appear. Only other football supporters that display a Palestine flag are the Green Brigade so I assume the Block Seven are only copying them. We were right behind them and believe me some of the singing was pure filth apart from chucking object on to the park. At a time when we are calling out Sevco fans this is the last we need as the media will jump on this especially BBC

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    they need to be sent down the M6 to where they belong
    Birmingham?

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Ban them. All of them.

They add nothing, they make away games unpleasant for other fans and this is the third game in row objects have been thrown at opposition players.

Add to that they are being housed in a new section of the stadium which is costing the club money.
    My favourite bit is that they not only refuse to join in when the rest of the stadium is singing songs we actually all know, but actually ramp up the drum and their own weird chants to try and drown the rest of us out.

Cringe as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    Agree 100%. This is a football forum and now the support Palestine lot appear. Only other football supporters that display a Palestine flag are the Green Brigade so I assume the Block Seven are only copying them. We were right behind them and believe me some of the singing was pure filth apart from chucking object on to the park. At a time when we are calling out Sevco fans this is the last we need as the media will jump on this especially BBC
    What were they singing?
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    My favourite bit is that they not only refuse to join in when the rest of the stadium is singing songs we actually all know, but actually ramp up the drum and their own weird chants to try and drown the rest of us out.

Cringe as ****.
    It's bizarre isn't it?

The Since 1875 group who actually wanted to work with the whole stadium to improve the atmosphere and make ER a difficult place for opposing teams.

Give me them and their TIFO's and the priceless Natural Order banner every day of the week over these twats.

Sir Alex Ferguson

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    I was never certain about the standing section or the encouragement of groups in general.

They clearly want a section for themselves but the club should put down a clear marker that any repeat of stated behaviours will cause a review of both the standing section and their current position. In other words misbehave and yer teas oot

These daft wee laddies need a quick example of who is in charge. Plus the average fan needs reassured that loutish behaviour will not be tolerated by the club. Anything else and Hibs position on fan behaviour will be happily picked apart by the media and The Uglies.

I would start by denying some of them away tickets. Message given, probably not fully understood.

It's bizarre isn't it?

The Since 1875 group who actually wanted to work with the whole stadium to improve the atmosphere and make ER a difficult place for opposing teams.

Give me them and their TIFO's and the priceless Natural Order banner every day of the week over these twats.
    Since 1875 were fantastic and had their entire operation shut down after a banner saying "Hun ****".

Amazing what the (non-existent) red line seems to be now.

Any chance of a "since 1875" guys reunion? If anyone deserved a section in FFL lower it was these guys. Genuinely created an atmosphere within the stadium that united the fan base

Singing about dead people and the IRA needs eliminated post haste

Since 1875 were fantastic and had their entire operation shut down after a banner saying "Hun ****".

Amazing what the (non-existent) red line seems to be now.
    It was an overstep, that banner. BUT they had a lot of credit in the bank and a stern warning would have been enough IMO.

Was that under LD?

Sir Alex Ferguson

It was an overstep, that banner. BUT they had a lot of credit in the bank and a stern warning would have been enough IMO.

Was that under LD?
    Agree completely. Was idiotic but they could have just been told off.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    Wasn't there but if that's what they were singing they need to be sent down the M6 to where they belong. B-list Celtic wannabes.
    After Hibs try this week to make a difference with the statement about fan behaviour they do this?
    Always thought osmium was the densest thing on earth. Seems not.

M8 shirley?

First Team Regular gorgie greens's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibbystew7
    Heard Kensall makes sure they are allocated tickets for away games, would stop that for a start .
    Maybe get a few of the CCS boys back and give them a good doing .
    Personally I loathe Block 7 and hope the club makes an example of a few and hopefully the rest step in to line

First Team Breakthrough Ralphy C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    Birmingham?
    Made me laugh anyway.

@hibs.net private member
    Would happily see every one of them banned. Fully aware that may be unfair to some of them, but I don’t really care.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Green Brigade wannabes. An absolute embarrassment and a shower of wee fannies, all that needs to be said really. They’ll be self policed out by the decent regulars sooner rather than later IMO
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar

Cringe as ****.
    ‘Their’ wee chants hahahaha

Calm down mate. It’s the same unoriginal TikTok nonsense that every wee virgin in a black north face jacket sings from groups of ‘ultras’ at St Johnstone to Rangers to everyone inbetween
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Any chance of a "since 1875" guys reunion? If anyone deserved a section in FFL lower it was these guys. Genuinely created an atmosphere within the stadium that united the fan base

Singing about dead people and the IRA needs eliminated post haste
    They will have grown our of it now I would imagine. For me these groups separate fans but I dare say since seated stadiums those that want to sing cannot congregate organically. Block 7 should not get dibs on the standing section and for me it is a total waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    ‘Their’ wee chants hahahaha

Calm down mate. It’s the same unoriginal TikTok nonsense that every wee virgin in a black north face jacket sings from groups of ‘ultras’ at St Johnstone to Rangers to everyone inbetween
    To be fair I made that assumption in good faith.

@hibs.net private member Gettin' Auld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    Maybe get Monty to manage block 7, that would calm things doon.
    Some people say I display apathy, but I don’t care what they think.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Green Brigade wannabes. An absolute embarrassment and a shower of wee fannies, all that needs to be said really. They’ll be self policed out by the decent regulars sooner rather than later IMO
    That’s exactly what they are, everything they do is a rip off of the Green Brigade. Ben Kensell will turn a blind eye though, it’s painfully obvious what needs done but they won’t do it for some bizarre reason. It’s a small block of about 50-100? Not going to turn half the fanbase away if they get banned.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrahib View Post
    Great support for the team when they can sing songs like
    Alll the way to Dingwall
    And get F…all.

Im sure the team were delighted to be hearing these tunes at the start of the second half,just before the Vape hailstone shower started

Forgot about that little ditty. They also sang the forever and ever song with the 'we'll never be mastered' lyrics included, and the Mercer song right before half time too. Whoevers the ringleader of the circus needs to sort it out sharpish.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    At it once again tonight.

Up the RA and f@@k the Queen lyrics added to songs.

Palestinian flags being flown

Cups and a vape thrown in the first half.

A few on the pitch when they we scored.

Dhanda hit with a disposable vape when he scored.

All this in light of the statement we issued on Monday. These doughnuts are going to get us into bother with their antics and are going to make it very difficult for us to call out other teams fans behaviour if they can’t actually behave themselves.

Embarrassing stuff to be honest. They need to sort themselves out quickly. This won’t have went unnoticed by the club this evening.
    Incredibly stupid and dangerous behaviour that would be out of order at any time but this week has the double whammy of giving the OF and their media chums a list of "whataboutery" examples that they could and very possibly will highlight. While Hibs have to a degree mitigated that possibility by acknowledging some of our fans bad behaviour , B7s actions need to be addressed by the club if we want to have any moral high ground in the fight against sectarianism and other offensive behaviour.

**** them.

I remember us remarking on hearts having a ‘mini-hun’ element creeping in to their support a few years ago, via a small number of dafties, with the majority of proper supporters not enjoying their presence. I was glad we didn’t have that issue.

Seems our version have already surpassed this and they need dealt with asap. We’ve been talking about ‘having a word’ or ‘reigning it in’ all season now. They think they’re invincible and will only be stopped through proper action from the club.

Hopefully it’s forthcoming given our strong and significant statement earlier this week.

I 100 percent applaud them for the Palestinian flags 👏🇵🇸 Maybe some of the other things they do aren’t great but certainly won’t be against them (or the green brigade) for this

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    If we ban them and their drum and flags it'll send a strong message about how we expect others to deal with their own fans.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwhibs View Post
    I 100 percent applaud them for the Palestinian flags 👏🇵🇸 Maybe some of the other things they do aren’t great but certainly won’t be against them (or the green brigade) for this
    Do you think they'd have Palestine flags if the green brigade didn't have them?

Sir Alex Ferguson