hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocky best game

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looked like he made his feelings known to the cheat after the match too.
    I thought a few of them had a bit more to say to the ref than usual I don’t know if it was frustration boiling over due to how it was going or a conscious change in tact as I’m sure it was raised with Monty at AGM, but JC on the radio had a grump about it saying it wasn’t nice to see and it was showing weakness, made my mood worse that I’m sick of ‘hibs men’ sticking the boot in like that we can see these things grow arms and legs with how difficult it is for Boyle to win a free kick thanks to Yogi Hughes starting off a campaign against him, JC has played for us and one half of the OF you can’t tell me he hasn’t noted the difference in the way he or even his team as manager is referee’d this is why we won’t see any drive for change there’s absolutely zero criticism put towards a ref’s performance

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    I thought a few of them had a bit more to say to the ref than usual I don’t know if it was frustration boiling over due to how it was going or a conscious change in tact as I’m sure it was raised with Monty at AGM, but JC on the radio had a grump about it saying it wasn’t nice to see and it was showing weakness, made my mood worse that I’m sick of ‘hibs men’ sticking the boot in like that we can see these things grow arms and legs with how difficult it is for Boyle to win a free kick thanks to Yogi Hughes starting off a campaign against him, JC has played for us and one half of the OF you can’t tell me he hasn’t noted the difference in the way he or even his team as manager is referee’d this is why we won’t see any drive for change there’s absolutely zero criticism put towards a ref’s performance
    The tone was set when he ignored the high foot early in the game which led to Triantis being booked for his first tackle.

The Rangers players controlled the decisions thereafter.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1989 View Post
    I have been his biggest critic but tonight he was superb never put a foot wrong. Long May it continue.
    I thought he played really well - controlled passion - a few others could learn a lot from him.