hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcondes

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’d like to think I’m fairly fluent in English and relatively well versed in hunnery, and I wasn’t sure what they were singing while Boyle was down.

I think we can cut some slack for our Danish player who is just in the door and simply swapped shirts with his pal after the game.
    Really you genuinely never heard what they were singing come on.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibeedonald View Post
    I thought he was really poor last night, for the second game running. At least by his standards. Lots of misplaced passes and seemed to get caught in possession a lot. Against Dundee I felt he was nowhere near the level of the previous couple of games.
    Will give him the benefit of the doubt for last night as position he was asked to play was crap. Was poor last week though.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Will give him the benefit of the doubt for last night as position he was asked to play was crap. Was poor last week though.
    I can't believe we didn't change it in the first 10 mins of 2nd half. Get ALF on, put Marcondes back in midfield. Triantis did ok but he wasn't needed there after we go 1-0 down

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I can't believe we didn't change it in the first 10 mins of 2nd half. Get ALF on, put Marcondes back in midfield. Triantis did ok but he wasn't needed there after we go 1-0 down
    I thought Montgomery made a mistake there. He let the game drift and then it got taken away from us with the two red cards. The change should have happened before that when we were on top.

Could any true Hibby put on anything related to Rangers .
    Surely someone within.the club could have pointed out the does and don't regarding their expected behaviour especially having heard the vitriol that was used at Boyle'incident and much more so Givescotland freedom.is entitled to feel agrevied in my humble opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Nope, but I'm absolutely aware that it did happen. I’ve since learned it was probably while I nipped to the toilet that said song took place. I went knowing Boyle was down for a few minutes but assumed he’d done his knee or something at the time (I was other end of the pitch).

I can assure you I wouldn’t pretend otherwise as I’m absolutely all for calling out these vile cretins and would happily see them banned completely.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Nope, but I'm absolutely aware that it did happen. I’ve since learned it was probably while I nipped to the toilet that said song took place. I went knowing Boyle was down for a few minutes but assumed he’d done his knee or something at the time (I was other end of the pitch).

I can assure you I wouldn’t pretend otherwise as I’m absolutely all for calling out these vile cretins and would happily see them banned completely.
    You must have went for a $h1t3. He was on the deck for 9 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoteasy View Post
    You must have went for a $h1t3. He was on the deck for 9 mins.
    I watched him lay on the ground and needing attention. Decided it was a chance to go to the toilet after a bit. Came back in time to see and applaud him being taken off on a stretcher. I could see a few folk acting like fannies and noise coming from the Huns, but didn’t learn of this particular song until after the game.

I may have blethered to one or two people, caught a replay of Liverpool penalty incident on way back to my seat.. but I’ll check-in with hibs.net before leaving for a piss next time.

Whether owing to my hearing, bladder, or drunkenness.. I’m not sure how it matters to anyone a jot.

First Team Breakthrough Broxburn Greens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4life View Post
    Good grief! He was obviously chatting with a mate, who happened to play for the opposition and swapped shirts. I have to admit I was hoping he didn't put on the swapped shirt, but his Rangers player mate did have a Hibs shirt draped over him.
    I wonder if there is a similar thread on Follow, Follow, or one of their other fan forum sites, and what we'd think of Rangers fans kicking off at one of their players accepting a shirt swap from a Hibs player?
    Get a grip, ffs!
    This exactly.

Embarrassing thread, as someone else posted, not worth getting your knickers in a twist about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Expected this to be a thread about how good he is. First half you could see just how comfortable he is playing against this level of opposition
    I thought the same.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Testimonial Due FastEddieFelson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Was at the game, west lower behind the dugouts. Didn't hear the song about Boyle. Have actually been curious ever since about what tune it was supposed to be...?
    Last edited by FastEddieFelson; 14-03-2024 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeedonald View Post
    I thought he was really poor last night, for the second game running. At least by his standards. Lots of misplaced passes and seemed to get caught in possession a lot. Against Dundee I felt he was nowhere near the level of the previous couple of games.
    Would it help if the Numpty Montgomery didn't play him completely out of position as a lone striker?