hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    I used to not think so and was keen on VAR to sort out the poor decisions.

I was entirely wrong - the game in Scotland is broken and riddled with corruption.

Mistakes are made in other leagues but when they are made up here they always seem to benefit 1 or 2 teams.

What is the last 'mistake' that's gone our way?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rangers should’ve been down to 10 for the high boot on Fish early in first half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Celtic player got red carded for same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    How come the ref just forgot to book that ugly prick Silva????? Did he forget the rules
    He plays in blue

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Just walk off the pitch Hibs.
    I can see this happening in the near future.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Just walk off the pitch Hibs.
    Said the same. Really really pissed off after that.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    Rangers should’ve been down to 10 for the high boot on Fish early in first half

Don't talk rubbish, that call was just missed and the non offside to stop Martin out wide early on and every single thing going there way has zero bearing on the players reactions

It's all fair and above board, honestly

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The cheating will never end because all there is currently is fans on social media screaming and yelling to people who aren't listening. If the fans of every other club than the uglies staged a two game boycott there would be action and it would happen pretty damn quickly. It will take the owners losing huge sums of money en-masse for them to do anything about the cheating.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brydekirk View Post
    I’d happily chip in to pay for any fine the club gets if we do that.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Hibs would get absolutely hammered if they did that and not a single other club would come to their defence. It will take a serious effort from all of the other clubs working together for anything to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This is a terrible performance from Hibs with idiotic decision making.
    Obita made contact in the box by getting the wrong side of the man. It’s a penalty. Soft but it’s the right decision.
    The sending of is on Monty because he should have been subbed. You put your hand on another players face then there is a chance you pick up a yellow.
    Some of the crying on here is childish.

Souttar put his arm/hand on face, totally deliberately when you see it .. and nothing .. and I don’t even know what happened with the challenge on Boyle .. but nothing again … you are an apologist for the official corruption that keeps certain clubs in their status quo …

You know … I have supported Hibs for more than 50 years … but I’ve never seen it get so bad and obvious, now we have TV showing it live… and still … it is allowed to continue .. and when (self designated) “Hibs fans” not only don’t call it out, after decades of the same, when it’s clear to see now, but actually take the opposite stance against what’s happening to us … I wonder ..

Why do I bother …

And then I remember … it’s those who both do, and support in any way, injustices that I despise …

We are on a loser … Foley may have some influence … but it’s against decades and decades of corruption and bigotry .. so sad is Scottish football, it’s deep engrained dishonesty. They may even actually justify themselves somehow in doing so, historically or such nonsense.

Performance by the team and the officials were shocking.

Celtic player got red carded for same thing.
    Another clear in our face example of the difference in decisions we get … but .. will anyone call it out where it matters and can actually make a difference ? And even then … will it make a difference … the SFA and SPFL are faceless in these things … they can hide and ignore with ease.

I’m a bit miffed to read some having a go at Hibs. I genuinely thought we were decent for large spells, reduced the Hűns to very little and were right in the game.

I thought the ref was a complete disgrace. I’m at the stage where I find it really hard to believe these are all just innocent errors from the ref. I’m pretty numb to it, finding that I care less and less about Scottish football. It’s all predictable and depressing.
    Last edited by Mcbizz1998; 10-03-2024 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    I'll get pelters for this but...

the fans should invade the pitch and have a sit in, get the game abandoned.
    All for this, were the only mob that got away wae going on Hamden pitch and leathering **** ouotay that mob an there players after The Happy Day, we need to set the bar, our lads set the tone

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    The cheating will never end because all there is currently is fans on social media screaming and yelling to people who aren't listening. If the fans of every other club than the uglies staged a two game boycott there would be action and it would happen pretty damn quickly. It will take the owners losing huge sums of money en-masse for them to do anything about the cheating.
    Yes,should demand foreign refs

Quote Originally Posted by cubehindthegoal View Post
    Souttar put his arm/hand on face, totally deliberately when you see it .. and nothing .. and I don’t even know what happened with the challenge on Boyle .. but nothing again … you are an apologist for the official corruption that keeps certain clubs in their status quo …

You know … I have supported Hibs for more than 50 years … but I’ve never seen it get so bad and obvious, now we have TV showing it live… and still … it is allowed to continue .. and when (self designated) “Hibs fans” not only don’t call it out, after decades of the same, when it’s clear to see now, but actually take the opposite stance against what’s happening to us … I wonder ..

Why do I bother …

And then I remember … it’s those who both do, and support in any way, injustices that I despise …

We are on a loser … Foley may have some influence … but it’s against decades and decades of corruption and bigotry .. so sad is Scottish football, it’s deep engrained dishonesty. They may even actually justify themselves somehow in doing so, historically or such nonsense.
    110 out 100

Hibs: we're getting major investment to bridge the financial gap..

SFA: Let's make sure they don't forget who's in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    Ben Kinnell or higher has to call this out. Refs are cheating and completely wrecking the game
    I guarantee you we'll do nothing.

I thought Aberdeen was a watershed moment, but it was simply to appease people before the AGM.

We reverted to type when we let the scandalous penalty decision at Tynie go without a word.

We'll do nothing here either.
    Last edited by Chorley Hibee; 10-03-2024 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbizz1998 View Post
    I’m a bit miffed to read some having a go at Hibs. I genuinely thought we were pretty decent for large spells, reduced the Hűns to very little and were right in the game.

I thought the ref was a complete disgrace. I’m at the stage where I find it really hard to believe these are all just innocent errors from the ref. I’m pretty numb to it, finding that I care less and less about Scottish football. It’s all pretty depressing.
    Maybe corrupt is too strong a word, but anyone who cannot see that Rangers benefit from marginal decisions from referees really has their head in the sand or choose to ignore it.

The influence Rangers and to a lesser extent Celtic, have on referees should never be underestimated.

There have been some high profile instances in the last few years that we all know about. But I also know from some politically influential people in Scotland the Old Firm pull levers at times which benefit them hugely.

Even if we have a potential title winning side it will never be a level playing field with them in Scotland. Never.

It's corrupt and that's why crowds are dwindling at ER against these lot

Rangers had a ref convention half the game it was obvious

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    One trivial incident defined the instinctive bias. It wasn't down to interpretation, as the rule is 100% clear.

The ball hit McLean as it was passed out to their wide man. Automatic decision - play must stop, drop ball that they would have received. But he played on, obviously because it was more helpful to them.

Never affected the game, but proof positive, not that any was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbizz1998 View Post
    I’m a bit miffed to read some having a go at Hibs. I genuinely thought we were decent for large spells, reduced the Hűns to very little and were right in the game.

I thought the ref was a complete disgrace. I’m at the stage where I find it really hard to believe these are all just innocent errors from the ref. I’m pretty numb to it, finding that I care less and less about Scottish football. It’s all predictable and depressing.
    Absolutely - I was miffed at HT listening to Lennon and Marv tearing into us - meant to be the home team etc.
    It came across to me as almost an arrogant we would be doing better than this type chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This is a terrible performance from Hibs with idiotic decision making.
    Obita made contact in the box by getting the wrong side of the man. It’s a penalty. Soft but it’s the right decision.
    The sending of is on Monty because he should have been subbed. You put your hand on another players face then there is a chance you pick up a yellow.
    Some of the crying on here is childish.

Exact same challenge on boyle 10 seconds before pen ref tells boyle to get up

3 yellow and 2 red cards from 8 fouls while the Huns get 1 yellow from 11 fouls?

Certainly smells of something, corruption, incompetence, cheating or blatant bias? Take your pick!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw.

First Team Breakthrough Dobosz83's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dobosz1983
    Folk wonder why ticket sales were abysmal. It’s all too predictable now when the Old Firm come to town.

£24 to watch a shafting…

I had 25 mins in the Rangers Penalty Bingo game on X. Nearly got it spot on…

First Team Breakthrough churchie16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's Cinema View Post
    Absolutely - I was miffed at HT listening to Lennon and Marv tearing into us - meant to be the home team etc.
    It came across to me as almost an arrogant we would be doing better than this type chat.
    Marvs one of the biggest arselickers going just so he can get the gig in a few weeks time, hibs were on top that’s the biggest bit of il just chuck two red cards at them and make it easier for rangers, most corrupt league in the planet simple as that

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Was it Marcondes that was kicked in the head outside the box? MacLean didn't give a free kick. I think it went to VAR when the game stopped but they couldn't intervene as it was outside the box. Inside the box I think they have to give a penalty.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKA5814_Hibs View Post
    Was it Marcondes that was kicked in the head outside the box? MacLean didn't give a free kick. I think it went to VAR when the game stopped but they couldn't intervene as it was outside the box. Inside the box I think they have to give a penalty.
    Yep, he was screaming at the ref it was a head knock but the ref told him just to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    They're laughing at you.

You gullible idiots
    It's not even hidden anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobosz83 View Post
    Folk wonder why ticket sales were abysmal. It’s all too predictable now when the Old Firm come to town.

£24 to watch a shafting…

I had 25 mins in the Rangers Penalty Bingo game on X. Nearly got it spot on…
    £26 if, like me, you stupidly didn’t realise the deadline for seat release also meant STHs paying non-STH prices. Logged on after a long day at work, an hour late, and got charged full whack