hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think it looks better in that photo. Hopefully white shorts red socks as that is the best all round kit. Not sure authorities like that though as they prefer same coloured from top down to socks for refereeing reasons.

Not sure about the purple on the away kit.
    Going by the heavy accent on yellow I don't think it's going to be red socks. I'm thinking all dark blue and an almost Real Madrid like away of all white with purple trim.

At least its not as bad as England... I think they are going with maroon for their away kit at the Euros.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Home strip v Germany for sure, other 2 games we might be the away team so itl be the white/purple yin

I like the white and purple number. A combination we have used a few times in away kits and it work well.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post

Better view of the home shirt and the new away shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Certainly looks better from a distance. As an armchair Scotland fan myself, it’ll look dark blue on the TV screens and the busy pattern won’t really be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I like the white and purple number. A combination we have used a few times in away kits and it work well.
    Are the women not wearing that already? Looks very similar.

Think I prefer the away out of the two but I’m never too fussy either way about new shirts whether Scotland or Hibs… unless it happens to strike me as an absolute belter I.e. Scotland anniversary or hibs white away from couple seasons ago.

@hibs.net private member
    Not a fan of the yellow at all. Change all the yellow to white and it would be an okay strip.

Much bigger fan of the anniversary strip which I think is the best we’ve had in a long time.

Neither looks good to me but I'll probably buy the home one in the pre-tournie excitement. Apologies to anyone who thinks I'm too old to wear a fitba top.

Actually, no apologies!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I love it 👍
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Breakthrough chasitup's Avatar
    Both absolutely honking.

I will realistically buy both since they’ll be worn at a major tournament, not a fan though. Would rather we kept the anniversary top and had a red away kit, I’ll effectively be buying them just for the Euro 2024 sleeve patches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Like the home one away a bit meh though would be good to see the full kit not just the top. What horrendous price will the home kit likely be retailing at?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Like the home one away a bit meh though would be good to see the full kit not just the top. What horrendous price will the home kit likely be retailing at?
    About £15 if you know where to look and are willing to trust the shipping will be less than 90 days😂😂
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    About £15 if you know where to look and are willing to trust the shipping will be less than 90 days😂😂
    Might give it a shot

@hibs.net private member
    I don't like the yellow,Give me a traditional looking top anyday.I loved the anniversary top maybe because I am getting older and boring lol

It’s amazing they can make a mess of something that should have all the right ingredients - adidas, dark blue, white, red.

Like Hibs - keep the home strip simple, classical and iconic and the away one wild and experimental.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Having seen both the new Scotland Kits now they are a major downgrade on the previous ones.
    JD Football on X: "Big year ahead. 😍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Introducing the @ScotlandNT @adidasfootball 2024 home & men's away kit range, available now exclusively at #JDFootball ! Get EUROS ready! ➡️ https://t.co/tjk6nlM9lr https://t.co/ZoQ4J0K18w" / X (twitter.com)

The shorts on the home kit are horrendous. The away kit is like a training top.

The Wales away kit by Adidas is brilliant though:

SPFL Mediawatch on X: "Why do adidas always give us the crap kits?" / X (twitter.com)

Someone at SFA failing in their job.

Terrible kits. Love the new Belgium away, actually based on Tin Tin!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    Terrible kits. Love the new Belgium away, actually based on Tin Tin!
    Both Belgium shirts are nice.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

If we were going to go for a pastel shade for the away kit I wish we had went with a variation on the pink and purple we have used before or the Roseberry colours.

This effort just seems a bit random and looks a bit like a keepers kit to me. Not a fan of the navy shorts and socks with the home kit either. Navy top, white shorts and red socks looks instantly like Scotland to me, all navy not so much.