hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it’s pretty pish that the seat release deadline is more than a month before the early bird date. If you are an existing season ticket holder it’s basically forcing you to renew by the seat release date. Hardly rewarding you for renewing.
    I agree, you’re being forced to renew before the early bird offer has even finished. Why the rush, up until the last few weeks it would have been a difficult enough job getting folk to renew at all let alone as early as that. Ridiculous deadline.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    We have renewed to but are moving seats. Currently my son and I sit in the executive seats in the FFU but there's no way we will be paying £800 for the same seats.

I wonder if Hibs have scored an own goal with their plans for BTG.

Although it's nowhere scientific as a poll, I spoke to about 30 people who sit around me and none of them are renewing.

Maybe the chance to have a drink and some grub will entice folk in but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Will be interesting to see how in pans out
    I think this is a longer term plan. As we've seen in recent past, get a good team on the park and demand will rise. Edinburgh and Lothians population continues to rise so the club as a business can expect to attract new fans with a better product/ more successful team. On that basis they're probably sowing the seeds now for longer term success. If we're challenging top 3 etc those prime seats will sell to walk ups pretty quickly.

Depending on how it goes I'd expect capacity to be increased within 5 years potentially!

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    We have renewed to but are moving seats. Currently my son and I sit in the executive seats in the FFU but there's no way we will be paying £800 for the same seats.

Although it's nowhere scientific as a poll, I spoke to about 30 people who sit around me and none of them are renewing.

Maybe the chance to have a drink and some grub will entice folk in but I'm not entirely sure of that.

They’ve already sold 25% of places and it has not gone on sale to the wider support yet. I imagine a large number of spaces will go to people on the Albion Bar waiting list.

@hibs.net private member Silversand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Anyone else having problem with the website? I’ve got my seats in the basket but can’t get past that screen without it freezing.

Tried using my phone as a hot spot as well as my normal home broadband.

Can’t check on my phone as it’s still showing the seats I have picked as being unavailable.
    My purchase transaction timed out earlier today & I now cannot see my two seats.

Have dropped the ticket office an email.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member

The Albion bar has a decent size waiting list. That's 250 just for entry and 800 with a seat in the west executive seats.

Behind the goals sounds more premium with reserved seats with seat access from the lounge. The Albion has the advantage of people keeping the seats they have. BTG has to hope people will give up the seats they have to chose this.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    They’ve already sold 25% of places and it has not gone on sale to the wider support yet. I imagine a large number of spaces will go to people on the Albion Bar waiting list.
    That's great then and I don't mean that sarcastically.

There are a lot of empty seats in the executive area so if we can shift more at that price, that's great business for the club.

Right, I'm off to buy a Euromillions ticket

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    The Albion bar has a decent size waiting list. That's 250 just for entry and 800 with a seat in the west executive seats.

Behind the goals sounds more premium with reserved seats with seat access from the lounge. The Albion has the advantage of people keeping the seats they have. BTG has to hope people will give up the seats they have to chose this.
    My interpretation of the BTG launch was that this option will be available too. For one thing, the capacity of BTG is greater than the number of executive seats in the FFU.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    My interpretation of the BTG launch was that this option will be available too. For one thing, the capacity of BTG is greater than the number of executive seats in the FFU.
    Not sure mate good if so. I wasn't sure how big the new BTG would be I presumed it wouldn't still be the whole floor but probably wrong.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Renewed.

Remarkably simple, same as last year and the 6 months interest free DD really helps.

Renewed also, really simple, just click on the red dot, no glitches at all. Really excited for next season, but haven't given up hope for a great end to this one yet!

Ps Gary if you're looking in, you'll have to put up with me next to you for another year yet!

@hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar
    Renewed our 2 but hoping to move.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    That's me renewed along with my son, will be lucky if I make half a dozen games, pretty much what I have managed this season due to work but I just can't let it go

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    That's me renewed along with my son, will be lucky if I make half a dozen games, pretty much what I have managed this season due to work but I just can't let it go
    That’s more than I’ve managed due to work and location, but, like you, I cant let go

Just renewed, keep the faith.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Your decision will be vindicated when you're able to take him to the first Champions League game of 25/26.

@hibs.net private member
    Got mine on phone. Nae bother.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian Verse View Post
    Your decision will be vindicated when you're able to take him to the first Champions League game of 25/26.
    He’ll be taking me……..he’s 30! 😀

@hibs.net private member RMQ1967's Avatar

I also sit in the FFU Exec - I've renewed and looking forward to the new experience but I'll give it a season to see how it goes. For me those seats are the best in the stadium in terms of space & comfort - also an excellent view.

Also spoke to half a dozen or so around me who weren't planning on renewing - for those with 2 seats or a minor to pay for it's a small fortune.

I do think there will be a lot of people who can't justify the expense of hospitality in the West but will be willing to pay a bit more for the BTG offering. To me it seems a much better deal than paying £200 for Tornadoes on top of a seat in the West given that you can get a bite to eat & go in at half-time & full time.

@hibs.net private member hibee1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by h185forever View Post
    I’m in the west upper about 3 rows from the back in section 13, on the aisle next to the executive seats.

My old legs are starting to struggle coming down the stairs…so I’d like to move lower down on the same aisle if possible
    failing that I’d consider the lower tier near the back roughly in line with where I am, again on the aisle as I need the extra room it affords….having eaten too many pies over a longgggggggg period.

Can anyone advise how best to go about trying achieve this ?

Thanks

P.S. …..there are 2 seats
    Give the ticket office an email. I’ve moved twice now and if you give them specifics like this they put you on a list and contact you once seat release is up.

You’ll have to renew first though to make sure you keep your current seats in the chance other ones of that criteria aren’t available

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Renewed.Remarkably simple, same as last year and the 6 months interest free DD really helps.
    Im going to get one for me and the boy next year, just on the final throws of justifying it to myself, is 6 months the longest you can have? cant take it over 10 or 12 months?

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    Im going to get one for me and the boy next year, just on the final throws of justifying it to myself, is 6 months the longest you can have? cant take it over 10 or 12 months?
    Interest free 6 months, take it over longer but pay some interest.

Good worked examples on the renewal email links.

I always get a buzz when I renew. That’s me sorted for another season.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Interest free 6 months, take it over longer but pay some interest.

Good worked examples on the renewal email links.
    nice one mate thank you

@hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee1875 View Post
    Give the ticket office an email. I’ve moved twice now and if you give them specifics like this they put you on a list and contact you once seat release is up.

You’ll have to renew first though to make sure you keep your current seats in the chance other ones of that criteria aren’t available
    thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I always get a buzz when I renew. That’s me sorted for another season.
    That's electroshock therapy for you. 😱

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    I agree, you’re being forced to renew before the early bird offer has even finished. Why the rush, up until the last few weeks it would have been a difficult enough job getting folk to renew at all let alone as early as that. Ridiculous deadline.
    The seat release deadline should be after the early bird deadline. It allows people to keep the discount if they want to swap or change seats. Maybe it's a bit on the early side, but the deadlines are in the right order.

Just renewed 2 seats, simple process for me on my phone

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Gnome View Post
    Simple and effective promo video. No hint of cringe in there. Surely no complaints about that?
    NO mention of Benny, Fat Ally, Gordon Rae, Higgins, Jackie Mac, Ralphie Callachan...what about MY era

It's a good video..fair play

Quote Originally Posted by RMQ1967 View Post
    I also sit in the FFU Exec - I've renewed and looking forward to the new experience but I'll give it a season to see how it goes. For me those seats are the best in the stadium in terms of space & comfort - also an excellent view.

Also spoke to half a dozen or so around me who weren't planning on renewing - for those with 2 seats or a minor to pay for it's a small fortune.

I do think there will be a lot of people who can't justify the expense of hospitality in the West but will be willing to pay a bit more for the BTG offering. To me it seems a much better deal than paying £200 for Tornadoes on top of a seat in the West given that you can get a bite to eat & go in at half-time & full time.
    I’m seriously tempted by the BTG offering for those reasons too. I just can’t justify having to pay £800 for my 7 year old boy. I’d have thought they’d do a discount for children.

@hibs.net private member RMQ1967's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1875 View Post
    I’m seriously tempted by the BTG offering for those reasons too. I just can’t justify having to pay £800 for my 7 year old boy. I’d have thought they’d do a discount for children.
    Yes it's a whack of cash for a kid. I don't think there's an OAP concession either. Guy that sits next to me is in the same position - his son is older but he still pays for him. He's renewed but still smarting form it.

Small benefit but at least you can invite another adult if the kid can't go for any reason.