hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting that priority for away games has been removed from the list of benefits.

Suggests either loyalty points or more likely a significant expansion of Hibs First or a similar replacement scheme.
    Loyalty points coming back would be great.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Interesting that priority for away games has been removed from the list of benefits.

Suggests either loyalty points or more likely a significant expansion of Hibs First or a similar replacement scheme.
    I mentioned that on here a few weeks ago and was surprised no one else commented. I suspect expansion of Hibs First is on the cards.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Anyone else having problem with the website? I’ve got my seats in the basket but can’t get past that screen without it freezing.

Tried using my phone as a hot spot as well as my normal home broadband.

Can’t check on my phone as it’s still showing the seats I have picked as being unavailable.

@hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I mentioned that on here a few weeks ago and was surprised no one else commented. I suspect expansion of Hibs First is on the cards.
    Would make the scheme completely redundant if it was expanded further minus the club fleecing more supporters imo. The main point of it for me is protection for fans that go home and away in the event of a small allocation. It is already at 500 and our allocation at Parkhead/Ibrox is around 900ish? How much further can it expand in that case. (I know for 99% of games there isn’t any problem getting tickets but it’s the 1% where you need some sort of loyalty system the most). Hopefully it’s a reintroduction of loyalty points rather than any expansion of Hibs First.

First Team Breakthrough
    I'm trying to get tickets for me and the kids through the credit union offer,but need help its asking for client reference number I've tried my hibs number but nothing working, anyone any idea or done this can help kn which actual number this is. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthven_raiders View Post
    End of march to renew seat or you lose it, seems to get earlier and earlier, sure it was beginning of June a few years ago, seem to be pressurising to renew early, when you have 4 in the family going, which is costing us £1350, could do with another month or two before committing monies, least direct debit helps, but that's over 6mths.
    Hibs just trying to de-couple the renewal process from the end of the season. Better to sell on hope than reality.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Anyone else having problem with the website? I’ve got my seats in the basket but can’t get past that screen without it freezing.

Tried using my phone as a hot spot as well as my normal home broadband.

Can’t check on my phone as it’s still showing the seats I have picked as being unavailable.
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_1875 View Post
    Would make the scheme completely redundant if it was expanded further minus the club fleecing more supporters imo. The main point of it for me is protection for fans that go home and away in the event of a small allocation. It is already at 500 and our allocation at Parkhead/Ibrox is around 900ish? How much further can it expand in that case. (I know for 99% of games there isn’t any problem getting tickets but it’s the 1% where you need some sort of loyalty system the most). Hopefully it’s a reintroduction of loyalty points rather than any expansion of Hibs First.
    If I could drone on further about this…

If Hibs First was to expand I could see them doing some sort of tiered system within HF. E.g Hibs First Gold - £100 capped at 500, guarantees all games. Silver - £50 capped at say 1000 guarantees a ticket for Tiny and 99% of games. Then a sort of entry level at £20 to enable you to purchase an away ticket in the first place.

Not entirely sure how that would work with clubs selling direct etc but I am sure Rangers have a similar system in place albeit with a much larger demand for away games. It would cause a fair bit of uproar I’d imagine as well. I really hope there is a common sense approach (what I have posted there isn’t) to it all if there are any changes.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    So the West Stand executive seats are immediately sold out? They all look unavailable

- I'm in the FF Upper executive looks like I'm one of the only people to renew in that section - they only other place I fancied was west stand upper and wasn't sure if they'd have availability
    Surely they are being held for season tickets holders who already sit there?

Quote Originally Posted by Keepthefaith View Post
    Pretty sure capital credit union partnership meant you could do interest free over 10 or 12 months. Not seen if this is available again?

Nice launch video too!
    Direct debit is interest free over 6 months starting 1 May

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    They can’t expand it too much, as only get around 900 tickets for Ibrox/Parkhead

@hibs.net private member
    End of march to renew seat or you lose it, seems to get earlier and earlier, sure it was beginning of June a few years ago, seem to be pressurising to renew early, when you have 4 in the family going, which is costing us £1350, could do with another month or two before committing monies, least direct debit helps, but that's over 6mths.

Is that not just to benefit from the early bird prices?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    Yes

Ended up taking the dog for a walk, came back everything had timed out and was able to log in and do it from my phone.

Not sure if you’ve got a dog you can take out but if not you could maybe go for a pint or something. Leave that up to you to decide.

Season tickets 2024/25

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    West Stand Exectutive seating is bought through a hospitality season pass. Albion Bar is currently operating a waiting list, I’m not sure about the others.
    Thanks - so I was just as well in FF Upper

Maybe some of the waiting list could buy FF Upper Exec instead

It was the same as last year, but both seat renewal and early bird were June upto the last season or so
    Most fans 1st want to retain their seat. It feels like we’re being bullied into seat renewal before we’ve even reached the split

Quote Originally Posted by MKHIBEE View Post
    Surely they are being held for season tickets holders who already sit there?
    I thought people had the chance already to renew but thinking of it - it was just FF stand at first

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    I think it’s pretty pish that the seat release deadline is more than a month before the early bird date. If you are an existing season ticket holder it’s basically forcing you to renew by the seat release date. Hardly rewarding you for renewing.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    It was the same as last year, but both seat renewal and early bird were June upto the last season or so
    Most fans 1st want to retain their seat. It feels like we’re being bullied into seat renewal before we’ve even reached the split
    You can do the interest free then just pay it off when you can

First Team Breakthrough Broxburn Greens's Avatar
    Had originally moved to the East from FFL as didn’t think the 11yo would be in to the safe standing but when I actually spoke to her about it she was adamant she wanted to try it.

Phoned the ticket office last week who simply cancelled the seats I’d bought in the East and put our current seats (now to be rail seats) back as reserved to us until 29th March.

Renewed them today and took the club DD option as I always do.

Looking forward to better times ahead and a big thanks to the member of staff in the TO who was so helpful in helping out with the change of mind.

First Team Regular ruthven_raiders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post

It is deliberately earlier just in case we do badly post split or don't make top 6, which is plain wrong, be interesting to know what the status is with other clubs re seat release

Extra fiver for ST card on top of the 430 quid outlay is a bit cheeky, no added charge if you opt for digital ST

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    The early bird deadline used to always be around this time of year. It was moved for 2 seasons (2021 & 2022) during Covid and has now returned to the usual time. In fact the early bird deadline is later this season (01/05/23) than it was in both 2018 (06/04/18) and 2019 (12/04/19) prior to Covid.
    Last edited by CapitalGreen; 04-03-2024 at 05:49 PM.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    The early bird deadline used to always be around this time of year. It was moved for 2 seasons (2021 & 2022) due to Covid and has now returned to the usual time. In fact the early bird deadline is later this season (01/05/23) than it was in both 2018 (06/04/18) and 2019 (12/04/19) prior to Covid.
    It’s not the early bird deadline date I’m taking issue with though it’s the seat release date which is effectively making the early bird date irrelevant.

The early bird deadline used to always be around this time of year. It was moved for 2 seasons (2021 & 2022) during Covid and has now returned to the usual time. In fact the early bird deadline is later this season (01/05/23) than it was in both 2018 (06/04/18) and 2019 (12/04/19) prior to Covid.
    Seat retain has moved from 7th June to 31st March
    Early bird been extended by a few weeks
    This is from the 2019/20 season which was pre Covid

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/spor...0-15936596.amp

Renewed my 4 for FF lower great that prices have been frozen and decide again pay over the 6 months great initiative from the club already excited for new season with mr foley on board with his investment

First Team Breakthrough Ralphy C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BS44 View Post
    Extra fiver for ST card on top of the 430 quid outlay is a bit cheeky, no added charge if you opt for digital ST
    Appologies for my ignorance, so if you require a card its extra costs?

@hibs.net private member
    We have renewed to but are moving seats. Currently my son and I sit in the executive seats in the FFU but there's no way we will be paying £800 for the same seats.

I wonder if Hibs have scored an own goal with their plans for BTG.

Although it's nowhere scientific as a poll, I spoke to about 30 people who sit around me and none of them are renewing.

Maybe the chance to have a drink and some grub will entice folk in but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Will be interesting to see how in pans out

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy C View Post
    Appologies for my ignorance, so if you require a card its extra costs?
    Yes

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Renewed. Never in doubt. GGTTH!

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Renewed. Mon the 24/25. Gonna be a big one.