hibs.net Messageboard

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Anyone? Main stand e ticket……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Green Reaper's Avatar
    On board ship moored up in Aswan or would have went, not great wifi for stream so will be updates from .net for me, hopefully a happy thread ggtth

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    There’s no escaping the facts - the Hibs “fans” have really let the club down tonight.

Absolute embarrassment.

Hopefully the genuine are rewarded - we’ve seen before that the smaller in numbers but stouter of heart has reaped better rewards.

If the efforts or the few can be enjoyed by the lager majority in the semis then I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There’s no escaping the facts - the Hibs “fans” have really let the club down tonight.

Absolute embarrassment.

Hopefully the genuine are rewarded - we’ve seen before that the smaller in numbers but stouter of heart has reaped better rewards.

If the efforts or the few can be enjoyed by the lager majority in the semis then I can live with that.
    We really do have some sanctimonious bores in our support.

I hope everyone that thinks a stand full of huns is great for "atmosphere" is happy.

Boyle would've been booked for diving for that.

Absolute embarrassment.

Good heavens. I hope those brave "stouter of heart" warriors are also rewarded, but the pontificating is hilarious 😂

Absolute embarrassment.

At the game are you?

We are playing our playmaker upfront, what is he thinking, Marcondes needs to be on the ball dictating things, absolute waste. The manager's decisions and the way he sees the game really concerns me.

Testimonial Due

Absolute embarrassment.

What a walloper!

Today's performance, corrupt refereeing and the sectarianism from the away end (that's never called out) pretty much explains the low ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs07p View Post
    Re: poor ticket sales, attending games against celger, you hope for the best but expect the worse outcome. Having the odds further stacked against us through biased, corrupt or incompetent officials on field and in the var room, is in my opinion alienating our fans even more. All of us are seeing inconsistent decisions with certain teams benefiting, and other teams getting shafted, I wonder what category we’re in? This in my opinion is having a more negative effect on our support than anything else. We’ve started to get results through better performances, despite the attempts of the officials to negate that. We have reason to be hopeful of a good result on Sunday, but on Sunday night, the topics will revolve around var and poor refereeing decisicions. I really hope I’m wrong, but it is beginning to have a detrimental effect on our support.

GGTTH
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016
    Despite a good 2nd half performance when down to 9 men, the above statement has been proven to be true. The west stand linesman gave 4 or 5 offsides against us in the first 15 minutes that were very dubious, and made the decision for the referee to send Obita off. That’s why our supporters show apathy re ticket sales against celgers.
    GGTTH
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016

@hibs.net private member

Absolute embarrassment.

You're not allowed 🚫 lager at the football.

@hibs.net private member

Absolute embarrassment.

Aye your right. The ones that threw the vape onto the pitch.

Think there will be even less next time, people are sick of the bias and voting with their feet hopefully hibs take note

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Today's performance, corrupt refereeing and the sectarianism from the away end (that's never called out) pretty much explains the low ticket sales.
    Correct.

Not remotely surprised that thousands of us have decided they have better things to spend their money on.

To add insult to injury, our club are complicit in it all.

I shudder to think how embarrassingly empty the family section must have looked on the telly. Hibs really need to do something about that. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    I shudder to think how embarrassingly empty the family section must have looked on the telly. Hibs really need to do something about that. ;-)