hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: Hibernian FC Partners With FanHub

Hibernian FC is delighted to announce a new partnership with FanHub to reward Hibees for their loyalty.

Supporters will be able to use the FanHub app to predict the Hibs starting XI, check-in at matches and compete with other fans.

Fans earn loyalty points just for following their team rather than having to spend money, which can then be redeemed for signed merchandise, tickets, club shop vouchers and experiences such as an invitation to watch training or a behind-the-scenes tour of Easter Road.

Launched in 2021 by two fans that felt that their loyalty for their own clubs was overlooked, over 100,000 have already joined the community and received more than 65,000 rewards.

“It’s a really exciting partnership for the Club and something that will add real value for our supporters,” said Murray Milligen, Head of Commercial at Hibernian FC.

“As a Club we’re always looking for ways to elevate our matchday experience, and the huge benefit that digital technology offers is the ability to engage with supporters whether they’re in the stadium, at home, or on the go.”

FanHub Co-Founder Gareth Lippiatt said: ”We did extensive research on fanbases across Europe to find the most passionate and engaged supporters. Scottish teams ranked very highly so whilst on the pitch they don’t benefit from the riches that other leagues do, on the terraces they are second to none. Hibs are a big club that we’re proud to partner with and we’re excited that they will be using our app to reward their incredible fans.”

Download the FanHub app for free via the app store and google play store.

More...

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibsfan7's Avatar
    i joined but i cannot get any further than welcome to fanhub continue without code

Joy, the club have sold the supporters again to what appears to be another pile of bollocks.
    We are the product.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PHeffernan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joy, the club have sold the supporters again to what appears to be another pile of bollocks.
    We are the product.
    In what way?

@hibs.net private member
    We are the product.
    I looked at the blurb sounded rubbish so didn't click the link, the end

£15 million turnover this season expected, under £10 mil when the Gordons took over, bring on the bollocks.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    We are the product.
    If it’s not for you don’t bother with it. But it doesn’t seem to have any cost to the fans. It’s just interaction with their brand by the looks of it. Chill out a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The second hub I'm signed up to, hope this one is as exciting.

We are the product.
    What's the cost to Hibs fans?

We are the product.
    Aye I really hate it when given the option to sign-up to something I might enjoy and benefit from, or just ignore it completely and get on with my life.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesdaft16 View Post
    The second hub I'm signed up to, hope this one is as exciting.
    🤣

We are the product.
    Yes, it's really being foisted upon us, compliance is obligatory or else Ben Kensall and some heavies from the Sommelier world come round and tan yer windies.......