hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moriah-Welsh

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875

Moriah-Welsh

Quite surprised there wasn’t a thread for the boy after today’s game. He’s everything we’ve been missing in the midfield. What a player.

He’s going to make us serious cash.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quite surprised there wasn’t a thread for the boy after today’s game. He’s everything we’ve been missing in the midfield. What a player.

He's made a massive difference to the way we play, and he's an absolute joy to watch. He's got a bit of everything about him, tenacious, quick, covers a load of ground, gets stuck it, can play a pass...

His arrival, more than any of the other signings, imho, has been the catalyst for the upturn in our performances, not just because of his own form but because he's brought something that's been missing from the midfield that allowed Monty to change the system effectively.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    He shares the same trait as John McGinn that he makes everyone around him look better - and I mean that in a very good way. He gets everywhere and makes his team mates job easier and is invaluable as such.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

He's going to have a very fine career in the game. Hopefully with us for the next few seasons. Does his job well which enables the ball players play ball.

Testimonial Due
    Clearly destined for a level higher than Scottish Premiership, but a couple of years with us will set the lad up well for the future, sort of player hope the Foley deal means we see more of

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post

100% agree, exactly what we've been missing in midfield! Been a great addition, and what's better is he's ours!

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    I found it mad when people were on here saying that Jeggo was a good player and vital to the team, and thought it was largely irrelevant that his passing was abysmal. Moriah Welsh is a major upgrade. Bags of energy and a couple of excellent passes today that Jeggo just wasn't capable of making.

It’s mental the difference having a midfielder that is a willing runner/presser.

Fantastic attitude.

Also very comfortable on the ball.

Really like him so far, made a huge change to our team and style.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Just what we need can take the ball in make a pass make himself available bags of energy and can go box to box

Well done whoever unearthed this nugget

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Delighted we have him on a permanent deal. Looks a player.

For all the crap we have brought in over the past few years and recruitment has been slaughtered, Jimmy Jeggo out and M-W in is an incredible piece of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesdaft16 View Post
    For all the crap we have brought in over the past few years and recruitment has been slaughtered, Jimmy Jeggo out and M-W in is an incredible piece of business.
    Give it a rest FFS !

Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    Give it a rest FFS !
    What are you on about now? I'm praising the club for the business done in the signing.

That wouldn't be you guessing by any chance?

What are you on about now? I'm praising the club for the business done in the signing.

That wouldn't be you guessing by any chance?
    Your praising our club for it's business in recent years with words of " crap " really ? Comparing Jeggo and Moriah Welsh is daft right enough as they are totally different types of midfielders btw though .

Your praising our club for it's business in recent years with words of " crap " really ? Comparing Jeggo and Moriah Welsh is daft right enough as they are totally different types of midfielders btw though .
    I'm saying freeing up a wage by offloading Jeggo and replacing him with M-H is sensational business. They aren't two totally type of midfielders either, ones a standard we need and one isn't, that is the difference.

And I said for all the club has been criticised for the crap they have brought in, yes, because it's true. Everyone and their dug is blaming the state of the squad before the window as the reason we are in the mess we are in and that's because of transfers isn't it? This business should be commended though, just as I said. As should a couple of our recent loan signings too.

You shot, you missed, cheerio.

[QUOTE=Donegal Hibby;7595470]
    I'm saying freeing up a wage by offloading Jeggo and replacing him with M-H is sensational business. They aren't two totally type of midfielders either, ones a standard we need and one isn't, that is the difference.

And I said for all the club has been criticised for the crap they have brought in, yes, because it's true. Everyone and their dug is blaming the state of the squad before the window as the reason we are in the mess we are in and that's because of transfers isn't it? This business should be commended though, just as I said. As should a couple of our recent loan signings too.

You shot, you missed, cheerio. [/QUOT

One was a defensive midfielder who broke up play , at the time we got Jeggo he was exactly the type of player we needed at the time , wither you like him or not he always gave us 100%.

Moriah-Welsh isn't a defensive midfielder which I thought would have been obvious to most hibees.

We have recruited poorly at times though it has also been really good and not all " crap " that your implying btw with us signing Boyle back , Vente , miller , youan etc ..

I shot ? , I miss ? Ok Dafty 16 ��

Pardon me? The only thing I can work out from that is the petty name calling.

[QUOTE=Donegal Hibby;7595470]

You shot, you missed, cheerio. [/QUOT

One was a defensive midfielder who broke up play , at the time we got Jeggo he was exactly the type of player we needed at the time , wither you like him or not he always gave us 100%.

Moriah-Welsh isn't a defensive midfielder which I thought would have been obvious to most hibees.

We have recruited poorly at times though it has also been really good and not all " crap " that your implying btw with us signing Boyle back , Vente , miller , youan etc ..

I shot ? , I miss ? Ok Dafty 16 😂
    I never miss when I shoot, I can wipe out the knackers on a mosquito at 20 metres but I do live in Texas so it's kind of a basic requirement of being allowed to live here

[QUOTE=HoboHarry;7595476]
    I never miss when I shoot, I can wipe out the knackers on a mosquito at 20 metres but I do live in Texas so it's kind of a basic requirement of being allowed to live here
    An arm chair expert then, you could say?

[QUOTE=Hibeesdaft16;7595477]
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post

An arm chair expert then, you could say?
    I'd bet that was hilarious in your head when you typed that.

[QUOTE=HoboHarry;7595480]
    I'd bet that was hilarious in your head when you typed that.

Truth hurts I suppose.

He is right. We've signed a lot of crap recently. Thats why we're miles away from where we want to be.

[QUOTE=Hibeesdaft16;7595486]

Truth hurts I suppose.
    That one went by me. I tried to get to your intellectual level but looking down that far gave me a crick in my neck.

[QUOTE=HoboHarry;7595490]
    That one went by me. I tried to get to your intellectual level but looking down that far gave me a crick in my neck.

I'm sure that sounded hilarious in your head mate.

[QUOTE=Hibeesdaft16;7595491]

I'm sure that sounded hilarious in your head mate.
    Ah, plagiarism, the friend of the hard of thinking.

[QUOTE=HoboHarry;7595494]
    Ah, plagiarism, the friend of the hard of thinking.
    Oh you are superior Harold and your opinion matters more than many. Is that what you want to hear mate? Get the **** over yourself. Get yourself to Easter Road sometime too in the next decade while you are at it before giving it the big I am.

[QUOTE=Hibeesdaft16;7595496]

Oh you are superior Harold and your opinion matters more than many. Is that what you want to hear mate? Get the **** over yourself.
    Getting under your skin am I ? Starting to see how this works are we?

[QUOTE=HoboHarry;7595497]
    Getting under your skin am I ? Starting to see how this works are we?

Genuinely mate, that's the last thing you are doing. You really need to get over yourself though. PM me if you fancy chatting more, this thread should be about a fantastic signing with a brilliant future in the game that I seen live in person this afternoon, something you will probably never do. Until later big boy.

[QUOTE=Hibeesdaft16;7595500]

Genuinely mate, that's the last thing you are doing. You really need to get over yourself though. PM me if you fancy chatting more, this thread should be about a fantastic signing with a brilliant future in the game that I seen live in person this afternoon, something you will probably never do. Until later big boy.

We suffered for taking him off son early, not sure why we did that.

Another thread ruined. 😂. Super player. I’m hoping he was seriously fatigued as Amos was a huge down grade when he came on.