hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs ticket office

Just a wee mention to the guys in the office.
    I had a ticketing issue recently and to be honest it was my own fault. I won’t say exactly what happened but to my absolute delight once the guys in the office got wind of my error they were quick to help me out of my predicament.

I just wanted to say thank you to them, I’m so grateful.

p.s I love this bloody club 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

2. Log in to remove the advert

I accidentally renewed my Season Ticket too. 😀 Just joking.

The ticket office do a brilliant job, always very helpful.

Got a West Stand stone for my dad's 90th Birthday and the plan was to take him to a game to let him see the stone in place. Unfortunately his health took a turn for the worse so he was hospitalised and was deteriorating rapidly. At that time the stone was still in production. Phoned the ticket office to see if they would be able to at least get a photo of the stone I could show to my dad. The response from the ticket office was no problem will contact the people who produce the stones. Two days later a email with a photo of the stone appeared in my inbox.

Ticket office could teach some large companies how to do customer care.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got a West Stand stone for my dad's 90th Birthday and the plan was to take him to a game to let him see the stone in place. Unfortunately his health took a turn for the worse so he was hospitalised and was deteriorating rapidly. At that time the stone was still in production. Phoned the ticket office to see if they would be able to at least get a photo of the stone I could show to my dad. The response from the ticket office was no problem will contact the people who produce the stones. Two days later a email with a photo of the stone appeared in my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

That’s really excellent. My experience with ticket office staff has been largely positive as well, a good bunch.