hibs.net Messageboard

Enjoying the ride ….

… first off, calm with the innuendos lol

I must admit…

Watching some of the awareness and dynamism and variety of our new recruits has me excited to see more.

Seeing where the Foley and Co investment leads us has me intrigued.

Seeing what our young and potentially good manager does now has me on edge, but also curious to see if he can make it work.

And those who predominantly see negatives at the moment about any of that, then “enjoy” .. personally I’m going to enjoy this journey. And if your first thought on all that is negative ? Then remember, if it doesn’t work out with Monty, you will get your wish and can feel the pride of vindication. And our club will still be on that exciting journey. I mean come on … isn’t this fun 😂😉 … it’s onwards and upwards for us Hibbies at the moment😊
    Last edited by cubehindthegoal; 08-02-2024 at 06:32 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubehindthegoal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    … first off, calm with the innuendos lol

I must admit…

Watching some of the awareness and dynamism and variety of our new recruits has me excited to see more.

Seeing where the Foley and Co investment leads us has me intrigued.

Seeing what our young and potentially good manager does now has me on edge, but also curious to see if he can make it work.

And those who predominantly see negatives at the moment about any of that, then “enjoy” .. personally I’m going to enjoy this journey. And if your first thought on all that is negative ? Then remember, if it doesn’t work out with Monty, you will get your wish and can feel the pride of vindication. And our club will still be on that exciting journey. I mean come on … isn’t this fun 😂😉 … it’s onwards and upwards doe us Hibbies at the moment😊
    Considering how bad our run of form is, I’m really enjoying being a Hibs fan right now, more so than at certain times in the past when results were better. I just have a feeling like things are ready to click any moment and last night was the first real sign in a while that I might not be gaslighting myself.

That’s said a few points in the league would be nice, not to mention the near essential cup win on Saturday.