hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The problem now is you wouldn’t trust those in charge to make a good appointment So another new manager working with players brought in by previous three managers and failed recruitment team
    We are a mess similar to Aberdeen But I would argue they do have a better squad than us
    I felt like walking out at half time on sat but didn’t But I won’t be back to watch non performances like that
    If we can get Boyle back on form with Cadden and Alf d he can work out best midfield from wherever now have and get right combination up top Who knows , we may improve
    But at present we are in trouble and slipping down the league ,and Leaderless lacking organisation and fight and desire
    Nothing suggests he can turn it round The more we get dragged nearer to second bottom team the more the pressure mounts
    So I guess I have lost Patience and my Hibs Mojo
    I didn’t even mention defence as we dint appear to have one ffs
    We might have more money coming into the club But if we don’t get manager and player recruitment right it just gets wasted

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    You would like to think Miller Boyle and Hanlon would immediately improve the team. Was certainly one for giving patience however Saturday has moved the goalposts a bit it was so bad. Two enormous games upcoming. Has to be palpable improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The problem now is you wouldn’t trust those in charge to make a good appointment So another new manager working with players brought in by previous three managers and failed recruitment team
    We are a mess similar to Aberdeen But I would argue they do have a better squad than us
    I felt like walking out at half time on sat but didn’t But I won’t be back to watch non performances like that
    If we can get Boyle back on form with Cadden and Alf d he can work out best midfield from wherever now have and get right combination up top Who knows , we may improve
    But at present we are in trouble and slipping down the league ,and Leaderless lacking organisation and fight and desire
    Nothing suggests he can turn it round The more we get dragged nearer to second bottom team the more the pressure mounts
    So I guess I have lost Patience and my Hibs Mojo
    I didn’t even mention defence as we dint appear to have one ffs
    We might have more money coming into the club But if we don’t get manager and player recruitment right it just gets wasted
    Good post pal and I don’t blame you for not wanting to go back and watch what we are being served up. However you’ve nailed it regards getting Cads and Boyle back will hopefully change the whole dynamic of this team.
    Add to the mix our new players getting more minutes under their belt, I’m optimistic about what could possibly happen but the players must now come out fighting not just to save the their skin and the managers skin but to entice the fans to come to Easter Road and start to enjoy their football once again.

If we are to have patience then it's got to be a complete rebuild job. Top to bottom.

No sentimentality, no keeping players on cause they are nice - it has to be players who can play what NM is wanting to implement.

Next cluster of games defines the season:

Celtic
    ICT
    Sheep
    Dundee
    Them
    County
    County
    Livi

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I really think we’ve been patient for years now, sticking with the club as managers have come and quickly gone. Crowds are still good, but that won’t last if the club keeps failing to give the fans cause for some optimism. If we continue producing the performances and results of recent times, attendances will start to dwindle. Leadership on and off the pitch hasn’t been good enough; we seem to lack any direction as we drift from one manager to the next every few months, and it looks like they’ve made yet another bad appointment. They have to quickly rectify the situation before it gets really toxic. The club can’t keep asking the fans to wait for better days which never arrive.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

As much as I'm not for Monty, these new players don't deserve the absolute abuse they are receiving on here & online. They just came to a new club! I know social media is toxic but on their first posts of being Hibs players the abuse had started and not all the abuse is from daft kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    I really think we’ve been patient for years now, sticking with the club as managers have come and quickly gone. Crowds are still good, but that won’t last if the club keeps failing to give the fans cause for some optimism. If we continue producing the performances and results of recent times, attendances will start to dwindle. Leadership on and off the pitch hasn’t been good enough; we seem to lack any direction as we drift from one manager to the next every few months, and it looks like they’ve made yet another bad appointment. They have to quickly rectify the situation before it gets really toxic. The club can’t keep asking the fans to wait for better days which never arrive.
    They’re going to get a big wake up call on Wednesday because the place is going to be empty. Patience is running out for a lot of people.

I’d don’t buy the whole “they’ve got the money so don’t care” thing in this instance. Our last two home games people have been away in their thousands long before the end of the game. On Wednesday, there will be thousands missing from the start. That will worry them, particularly with renewal time just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    They’re going to get a big wake up call on Wednesday because the place is going to be empty. Patience is running out for a lot of people.

I’d don’t buy the whole “they’ve got the money so don’t care” thing in this instance. Our last two home games people have been away in their thousands long before the end of the game. On Wednesday, there will be thousands missing from the start. That will worry them, particularly with renewal time just around the corner.

Be lucky if there's 10000 hibs fans there on Wednesday. Alpt of season ticket holders not going. Walk up fans aren't going to waste money to watch that. Maybe not a bad thing cos if we concede early and start getting the run around then the place will become poisonous