hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs-supporting tradesmen/women

Spotted a couple of Moncrieff Builders & Roofing vans out and about the other day (no surprise given the damage caused by the storms). Green and white branding and a Hibs badge on the back doors. Interesting that they're so open about their allegiance as you'd imagine it might put some yams off using them. I'd probably think twice about taking on a contractor if they had the Hearts badge on their van.

Any other well-kent Hibs fans in similar trades?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spotted a couple of Moncrieff Builders & Roofing vans out and about the other day (no surprise given the damage caused by the storms). Green and white branding and a Hibs badge on the back doors. Interesting that they're so open about their allegiance as you'd imagine it might put some yams off using them. I'd probably think twice about taking on a contractor if they had the Hearts badge on their van.

Any other well-kent Hibs fans in similar trades?
    To be honest if the price is right and they are good tradesme/women then I couldn't really care if they marched up my driveway in the rangers tops singing the sash

Well ok maybe not 🤣

I actually hired drainage guys from West Lothian (Armadale I think) who done a great job clearing my drains, I was wearing my hibs shorts as I normally wear around the house and we actually had a really good chat/laugh, they were top blokes considering they supported them