hibs.net Messageboard

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We haven't played a 4-4-2 for weeks.
    Interesting

We came back from dubai playing it

And from what I saw first half today we had a midfield two of Levitt (!?) And Newell, getting outnumbered as per.

The wide boys were getting ghosted past by the St Mirren wide lads. And there's our problems in a nutshell.

Opponents with attacking threats like Gogic & James Scott can hurt us through the middle, they can hurt us either flank & they can hurt us at set pieces

At what stage do we match up the midfield (unless you think that's what we did)?
    Last edited by Springbank; 03-02-2024 at 07:18 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No having that. I get that some managers will get more out of players than others. But they’re professional players an applying yourself properly is the absolute minimum requirement. We had players on the park today not trying. That’s on them and nobody else
    Fair enough. However, if you're working with a guy everyday and you can see he's just going through the motions, no danger should you put him into a critical situation when you have alternatives who can take his place. I wouldn't anyway. The best example today being Levitt and Moriah.