hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's Bitburger next year👌

https://www.uefa.com/euro2024/news/0285-18f402c937f2-9f8f466cd58b-1000--bitburger-becomes-official-national-partner-of-uefa-euro/

Nice.

We are staying right next door to a Paulaner beer garden so daresay we will give them a fair bit of custom for a few days.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Was it proper German beer or is there some sponsorship deal with Budweiser or something for the fanzones?
    The local beer gardens had local beers and pretzels etc.

I assume the officia fan zones will have sponsors.

My tip would be go to the local beer gardens - the atmosphere was brilliant.

Does anyone know if the new ballot is for newcomers as well or just those of use who had registered by the original deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    Notice Germany are putting on thousands of night trains. I'll need it after the Stuttgart game, Koln is just a quick hop from Dusseldorf for the second game. Missing the first game but delighted I'll be there for two, especially as my mates were saying we were off our heads booking in June after the Georgia game
    They did that when I saw Springsteen near Mannheim last summer, it was still a bit of a nightmare tbh and took longer than expected, DB can Scotrail it with the best of them sometimes!

Trains ran late, and were scheduled for every 20 mins but lots of no shows.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby rae View Post
    Does anyone know if the new ballot is for newcomers as well or just those of use who had registered by the original deadline?
    Anyone

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    UEFA EURO 2024 prize money

The amount for distribution to the participating teams is confirmed at the same level as for UEFA EURO 2020, i.e. a total of €331 million. The distribution key will also be maintained as follows:

• Participating fee: €9.25m

• Match bonus: €1.0m for a win and €500,000 for a draw

• Qualification to the round of 16: €1.5m

• Qualification to the quarter-finals: €2.5m

• Qualification to the semi-finals: €4m

• The runners-up will receive an additional payment of €5m

• The 2024 European champions will receive an extra payment of €8m

The maximum amount that the champion team may achieve, if they will have won all three of their group matches, is €28.25m.

@hibs.net private member
    Around €12.25 million euros if we can get though the group with a proximity 4 points which would probably be enough as one of the 4 3rd placed teams that will through.

A fair bit of money for the SFA to hopefully invest wisely and really shows the importance of us continuing to qualify for future tournaments if we want to keep up with other nations.

Also shows how unlikely major work to Hampden is given that it would take being tournament winners to come close to funding serious work.

This might surprise some people but there's been a very positive reaction in Germany to being drawn to play Scotland.

Not so much for the team but for the visit of the Tartan Army.