hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team for Dons?

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He absolutely isn't. He is barely adequate at left back now.
    We'll disagree on that then. He's a better option than throwing in Whittaker, who I think looks like he will be good in the future but not ready yet for starting in a game like this. Stevenson has proved himself more than capable when called on in the past, while being written off by people. He's coming to the end of his Hibs career but that is why he is still in the squad to be called on when there are injuries to others.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    We'll disagree on that then. He's a better option than throwing in Whittaker, who I think looks like he will be good in the future but not ready yet for starting in a game like this. Stevenson has proved himself more than capable when called on in the past, while being written off by people. He's coming to the end of his Hibs career but that is why he is still in the squad to be called on when there are injuries to others.
    This season, I think Stevenson has been as poor as anyone. Wasn’t even on the bench last week (presume he was injured) but I think it’s all a bit irrelevant anyway as Monty won’t play him at RB.

Quote Originally Posted by badabing67 View Post
    Same as last time, move Fish to right back and bring on Hanlon. But you cannot expect Whittaker to play the full 90 though, and if he starts Aberdeen would target us down the right. I think he will start with a back four of:

Fish Rocky Hanlon Obita
    You might be right though I think he will start with Whittaker and maybe change to that later in the game . I wonder would Jeggo in midfield be a better option than Levitt too ? , imo he'd had more strength than Levitt would to our midfield.