hibs.net Messageboard

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 3,901 to 3,918 of 3918
    @hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know. That was my point. The quoted poster said the shareholders had been sent everything so the docs didn’t need to be prominent on the website. They hadn’t been sent everything.
    👍

2. Log in to remove the advert

Says shareholders were " posted AGM details on 2nd February " , 3 weeks ago .
    How have people received details ? By email ?

I`m not so naive that I don`t know reasons but should proposed changes in distribution of share ownership not have been discussed and voted on separately from AGM ?

We all know cup runs and high league positions help clubs financially , but do clubs not normally budget for seasons without any cup runs ?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Have they? I received the notice of the AGM and the resolutions but not the accounts. Relied on them being on the website
    Yes, of course you're right. I meant the AGM stuff.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    Says shareholders were " posted AGM details on 2nd February " , 3 weeks ago .
    How have people received details ? By email ?
    I received mine by post.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    It was always going to happen - St Johnstone look to be going down that route as well, and there will be others to follow.

I think it's a case of get on board or get left behind. I've no idea to what extent either St Johnstone or Motherwell will get funded by new owners, but there has to be a model out there that works for Scottish clubs, and hopefully this is the way into finally breaking Celtic's grip on Scottish football, and to a lesser extent, Ranges' as well.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Starting to worry a bit after the HSL decision.

Have to hope the AGM is just a formality and the guy with the shares, forgot his name, sorry, is onboard with the Gordons.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Yip and it would mean a reduction in fan ownership, wonder if they like HSL would vote against?

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post

Have to hope the AGM is just a formality and the guy with the shares, forgot his name, sorry, is onboard with the Gordons.
    I'd imagine that conversations with him have already taken place, foley was certainly talking as though it was a done deal in the last interview

I think if it is somehow voted against there would be a delay but it would get done a different way. If resolution 5 failed I think what would happen is that an offer would be made to current shareholders. There would be an absolutely minimal take up at the valuation and then the shares would be offered to BK to purchase.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHFC View Post
    I think if it is somehow voted against there would be a delay but it would get done a different way. If resolution 5 failed I think what would happen is that an offer would be made to current shareholders. There would be an absolutely minimal take up at the valuation and then the shares would be offered to BK to purchase.
    It was put last night that they would approach it in a different way but I am far from convinced

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This news kind of makes Leslie Robb kingmaker. Anyone know his view of diluting his shares? In fact, anybody know anything about him at all?

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    This news kind of makes Leslie Robb kingmaker. Anyone know his view of diluting his shares? In fact, anybody know anything about him at all?
    They'll have been in touch with him, have no doubt. The deal is already done. The Gordons know they have the numbers and the AGM will be a formality.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    They'll have been in touch with him, have no doubt. The deal is already done. The Gordons know they have the numbers and the AGM will be a formality.
    Yep. Robb, a whole load of Hibs directors, others with a connection to Hibs and a US company with Bydand in its name (but not Bydand Sports) so presumably owned by the Gordons are all partners in a limited liability partnership called Hibernian Property LLP. So it looks like they have a pre-existing business relationship. I would be very surprised if he isn’t on board with it all.

Yep. Robb, a whole load of Hibs directors, others with a connection to Hibs and a US company with Bydand in its name (but not Bydand Sports) so presumably owned by the Gordons are all partners in a limited liability partnership called Hibernian Property LLP. So it looks like they have a pre-existing business relationship. I would be very surprised if he isn’t on board with it all.
    Yes AGM is a formality.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    You will find out all about him in LinkedIn. He will have the best interests of the club at heart,went to games with Leslie in the past so can vouch for him as being a good Hibby.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    You will find out all about him in LinkedIn. He will have the best interests of the club at heart,went to games with Leslie in the past so can vouch for him as being a good Hibby.
    That's good to know

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    It was always going to happen - St Johnstone look to be going down that route as well, and there will be others to follow.

I think it's a case of get on board or get left behind. I've no idea to what extent either St Johnstone or Motherwell will get funded by new owners, but there has to be a model out there that works for Scottish clubs, and hopefully this is the way into finally breaking Celtic's grip on Scottish football, and to a lesser extent, Ranges' as well.
    It would of been nice if we could of had next season as the only new club with investment If both saints and Motherwell start next season with new investment as well it’s down to who recruits best and that’s where in recent years we have been badly let down