hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itslegaltender View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    me and pals going, we went to Euro 96 and France 98 back in the day together so taking this chance as the next few tournaments for both Euros and World Cup are spread out more. I think there will easily be 70k plus going over for the games. Should be a great party.

To register for tickets for the games, you only have up to 26th of this month. No option to follow your own team though, but if you end up with tickets for elsewhere and want to swap for Scotland ones, apparently they are going to have some kind of process for that to stop the touts. Tickets are to your phone only. you can register for 4 tickets per game.
    Sure there’s another sale after the draw is made.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Sure there’s another sale after the draw is made.
    They are keeping back 1,000,000 tickets for competing national associations, an average of 13.5K per team per game. So you'll have to be TA uber to have any chance of those. There's also going to be an official at-face-value resale platform, that's probably a better bet as doubt we will be in high demand for the neutral.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    They are keeping back 1,000,000 tickets for competing national associations, an average of 13.5K per team per game. So you'll have to be TA uber to have any chance of those. There's also going to be an official at-face-value resale platform, that's probably a better bet as doubt we will be in high demand for the neutral.
    Current projections are for 12-14 to guarantee you a ticket through the SSC, depending on the stadium. That means if you go to every home game, you should get tickets. 1 away game and you’re definitely sorted. Not sure that’s ‘Uber’ status.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    Current projections are for 12-14 to guarantee you a ticket through the SSC, depending on the stadium. That means if you go to every home game, you should get tickets. 1 away game and you’re definitely sorted. Not sure that’s ‘Uber’ status.
    I’m on 12. So hoping I have enough for at least 1 game.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

First Team Regular scm70nyd1973's Avatar
    As of today it’s £450 return from here (Malaga) to Germany (13/06 to 27/06) with EasyJet - includes bags,seats and price is for the two of us - clear that the Spanish don’t give a flying one about the Euros 🫢 Road tolls alone (here and back) would be best part of £300.

We’ve booked digs in 8 cities ia couple of months ago & guaranteed Scotland ticket cos weve enough points 😄

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    We’ve booked digs in 8 cities ia couple of months ago & guaranteed Scotland ticket cos weve enough points 😄
    Good organisation. Are those bookings for the whole two weeks at a hotel?

J

@hibs.net private member
    Good effort.

A lot of the hotels understandably appear to have stopped doing free cancellation or I’d have done the same. Just basing ourselves in Düsseldorf for the week instead.

Much less uber than I thought, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    Good organisation. Are those bookings for the whole two weeks at a hotel?

J
    No idea sorry,2 guys booked them .think 4 are hotels .6 of us going for 2 weeks .1guys prices range from €3000- €7300

No idea sorry,2 guys booked them .think 4 are hotels .6 of us going for 2 weeks .1guys prices range from €3000- €7300
    Can i sleep on your floor please? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post

I'll be sleeping in my sister-in-law's garden shed, so your idea does sound a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    I'll be sleeping in my sister-in-law's garden shed, so your idea does sound a lot better.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post
    Thought you were in Cammys garden ? 😂

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Is it protected by a Maschendrahtzaun?

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    Good effort.

A lot of the hotels understandably appear to have stopped doing free cancellation or I’d have done the same. Just basing ourselves in Düsseldorf for the week instead.
    10 of us now heading Edinburgh to Cologne from 21st to 27th, so will be in the country for the last day of matchday 2 and all the matchday 3 games. Possible that Scotland could have 2 games in the West during that time (where there are 6 out of the 10 stadiums). But also may only have one and could be on the East which would be tricky to get to. Lots of fan villages and big screens being set up around Cologne so should be good either way.

Depending on where Scotland play we may head to stay in other cities - we have a host of hotels booked through booking.com with free cancellation if needed and no payment until arrival at the Hotels, so options def available for the last week at least.

Need to apply for matchday tickets now - not sure what best approach is - think probably apply for as many games as possible and hope for the best. If you end up with tickets you don't want after the draw then hopefully able to sell them on the UEFA resell site next year.

I think 12 might be optimistic, I'm currently on 24 which will rise to 26 after Tbilisi so comfortable, but those I travel with are closer to the projected cut-off.

@hibs.net private member
    UEFA have announced that all match tickets holders will have free transport in and around the the city when matches are being played.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MKHIBEE View Post
    UEFA have announced that all match tickets holders will have free transport in and around the the city when matches are being played.
    That's normal in Germany when you buy football or concert tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MKHIBEE View Post
    Travel between cities on trains looks to be pretty expensive, so worth considering that for anyone thinking of travelling about the country.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    Travel between cities on trains looks to be pretty expensive, so worth considering that for anyone thinking of travelling about the country.
    Not on the fast trains though - worth noting that

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    That's normal in Germany when you buy football or concert tickets.
    What he should have mentioned is it’s for 36 hours - from 6am on matchday until 6pm the following day which will help those travelling between cities for the tournament rather than travelling regionally. IC/ICE trains not included obviously as with the standard Kombikarte in use throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    Not on the fast trains though - worth noting that
    120 quid return between Cologne and Stuttgart as an example on the fast trains - seems pretty expensive for a 2 hour journey?

Booked up yesterday,four of us flying to Dusseldorf and staying in Essen for a week.
    Fingers crossed for the ticket lottery, hopefully we'll manage to take in as matches as possible. 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    120 quid return between Cologne and Stuttgart as an example on the fast trains - seems pretty expensive for a 2 hour journey?
    I was saying the tickets won't get you on the fast trains and it was worth noting it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    I was saying the tickets won't get you on the fast trains and it was worth noting it 👍
    ah sorry was confused at you responding to my message with that Yes good point

@hibs.net private member
    If you stick to the slow trains you can get the unlimited €49 train pass. If travelling around the west group of stadiums you'll be fine, further afield you'd have to make changes and take a while.

I wanting to use the fast ice trains better get a pass. You pick how many day you want to use it in a month. For example any 3 days unlimited travel within a month is about £170, about £150 if under 26 or travelling as a pair.

Rarely better to buy single tickets unless one off short journey

Has anyone had a response Re: tickets from the ballot? Think anyone successful is to hear by 14th November

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    Has anyone had a response Re: tickets from the ballot? Think anyone successful is to hear by 14th November
    Think that’s right. Then there will be that exchange possibility to try and get actual Scotland game tickets. I’ve got my fingers crossed.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Think that’s right. Then there will be that exchange possibility to try and get actual Scotland game tickets. I’ve got my fingers crossed.
    Assume they will also tell you if unsuccessful re tickets