hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offload JDH

Offload JDH

Now that we have made the mosrt difficult decisions and announced the departure of two legends, if think we should exploit the situation and offload JDH so we can invest in better for the midfield

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    That you JDH?

Quote Originally Posted by jakeshibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that we have made the mosrt difficult decisions and announced the departure of two legends, if think we should exploit the situation and offload JDH so we can invest in better for the midfield
    He isn’t ready to play in first team after a long term out injured No one in Thier right mind would take him imo

I don't know what the future holds for JDH at us though he's only on his way back after being out for a long time and to offload him now would seem to be a very ruthless thing to do . Maybe that's just me that thinks that though.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    I don't know what the future holds for JDH at us though he's only on his way back after being out for a long time and to offload him now would seem to be a very ruthless thing to do . Maybe that's just me that thinks that though.
    We need to start being more ruthless

Too many passengers.

I've had a word with JDH and put your proposal to him.
    Apparently some dumb ass Hibs employee injured him and he has been working hard to regain his fitness so that he can get back to playing.
    He says he has a contract for another year and will do what's best for him.
    He would also like to know where you work so that he can try to drum up support online to have you offloaded from your employment.
    Last edited by PHeffernan; Yesterday at 11:47 PM.

Coaching Staff
    You do realise though that simply freeing him means we must pay out the remaining 12 months of his existing contract if he doesn’t want to go?

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Sounds a bit harsh tbh

Jake has been known to pass the ball forward and not afraid to leave the boot in just needs to calm down a bit

Not his fault he is out need to give him the benefit of the doubt

Loads of others can go before him

We are gash

Simples !

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PHeffernan View Post
    Apparently some dumb ass Hibs employee injured him and he has been working hard to regain his fitness so that he can get back to playing.
    He would also like to know where you work so that he can try to drum up support online to have you offloaded from your employment.
    Haha enjoyed that, especially the last sentence. Highlights how we all act on here sometimes.

He is gash at the best of times, will drive to the pyhsio myself to see him off, we can drum online support to sack our manager but not players who have contributed far less

He is gash at the best of times, will drive to the pyhsio myself to see him off, we can drum online support to sack our manager but not players who have contributed far less
    Both things are nonsense

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    You do realise though that simply freeing him means we must pay out the remaining 12 months of his existing contract if he doesn’t want to go?
    We can loan him out and another club would take up a percentage of his wage, that would probably be the best way to get him out the club.

He's nowhere near the answer for this midfield, but i realise he's still under contract and there are rules about just releasing players.

Ruthless is not a word you will hear about Hibs in anyway shape or form, i hope we hear more of it in the coming years.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    We can loan him out and another club would take up a percentage of his wage, that would probably be the best way to get him out the club.

Agree.

I think we are going to do that with a lot of players, as I’m not sure many of them would attract transfer bids.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’m really unsure if Jake Doyle Hayes will ever make the grade at hibs. The injury he has must be one of the worst types cause he’s been out forever, was injured previously also not long before he came back. Stroppy player when he does play. Could be attitude issues but for me I wouldn’t be overly fussed if he’s off in the summer. Hope he can recover soon though either way.

First Team Breakthrough
    So if your boss at work gave you a kicking resulting in you being unable to carry out your employment duties you would be quite happy to be sacked.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by monarch View Post
    So if your boss at work gave you a kicking resulting in you being unable to carry out your employment duties you would be quite happy to be sacked.
    Regardless of how he ended up injured, he’s not good enough.

Clearly we cannae “sack him”, but it’d be good if we can find some kind of agreement where he moves on, whether it’s a loan or a transfer or paying out a % of his contract to agree to terminate it.
    Last edited by easty; Today at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    Agree.

I think we are going to do that with a lot of players, as I’m not sure many of them would attract transfer bids.
    I think there could be more than we think that we wont attract transfer bids for , in JDH situation we did try and move him on when we got a bid for him when LJ was manager but he didn't want to go .

If he doesn't want to go and he's on say 2 grand a week that's over a 100k to pay him off .

@hibs.net private member Victor's Avatar
    [QUOTE=PHeffernan;7652638]I've had a word with JDH and put your proposal to him.
    He would also like to know where you work so that he can try to drum up support online to have you offloaded from your employment

I think the last part is a great idea. It should be mandatory for all subscribers to Hibs.net to provide details of their occupation and employer, then every subscriber who comes into contact with them in the course of their employment can criticise them, or come to their workplace and shout abuse at them. And if you are not in employment we can just turn up at your house and shout abuse.

He hurt his shoulder in the final game of last season at Tynie. Has he played at all this season?

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    He hurt his shoulder in the final game of last season at Tynie. Has he played at all this season?
    Was a used sub Villa home

One of his former teams
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; Today at 10:59 AM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    We need to start being more ruthless

Too many passengers.
    He would need to agree to a pay off. Why would he if currently injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    Think it is a long term ankle issue

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

I think the last part is a great idea. It should be mandatory for all subscribers to Hibs.net to provide details of their occupation and employer, then every subscriber who comes into contact with them in the course of their employment can criticise them, or come to their workplace and shout abuse at them. And if you are not in employment we can just turn up at your house and shout abuse.
    I'm in employment and work from home most of the time. If anyone wants to come criticise me from my front garden send me a PM and I'll give you the address.

I think I'd quite enjoy that

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I'm in employment and work from home most of the time. If anyone wants to come criticise me from my front garden send me a PM and I'll give you the address.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Does that include flaming torches and pitchforks?

Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Boot him out the back door while everyone is watching the other two are being cheered out the front.....

Nice touch.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

Does that include flaming torches and pitchforks?

Asking for a friend

I can't advocate for flaming torches or pitchforks in my garden without a health and safety inspection first. It's pretty uneven terrain and I wouldn't want to be sued.

I could put up a sign "All users of pitchforks and/or flaming torches do so at their own risk" I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by monarch View Post
    Is that what happened? JDH was injured by Lee Johnson?!?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    I can't advocate for flaming torches or pitchforks in my garden without a health and safety inspection first. It's pretty uneven terrain and I wouldn't want to be sued.

I could put up a sign "All users of pitchforks and/or flaming torches do so at their own risk" I suppose.

I'll let you know when we are coming.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby