hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A few of them keen to reduce our allocation at Tinycastle.
    The usual self righteous saddos full of piss and wind, and who probably don't even go to derbies at easter road.

Believe me, the ones who do come to ER year in year out will not want their allocation cut. And it's a certainty that hibs would reciprocate if hearts did it

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    He said similar to Shankland before the PAOK game there. He mentioned how the Greeks "may be intimidated by the atmosphere."

Obviously never seen a football match in Greece.
    I reckon he's seen lots of football while in grease.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    A draw away in the derby is a good result. I don't think anyone can in good faith argue otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    A draw away in the derby is a good result. I don't think anyone can in good faith argue otherwise.
    Generally speaking, and in the circumstances, I agree but it’s annoying that we didn’t turn up for the first hour.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Generally speaking, and in the circumstances, I agree but it’s annoying that we didn’t turn up for the first hour.
    Absolutely, plenty time to get it right for the next one though.

We think we were generally poor, particularly in the 1st half. They think that was one of their best performances of the season which explains why those numpties think they dominated the match. The stats say it was pretty even, in fact our better xG says we created the better chances.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    We think we were generally poor, particularly in the 1st half. They think that was one of their best performances of the season which explains why those numpties think they dominated the match. The stats say it was pretty even, in fact our better xG says we created the better chances.

I like those tackle statistics.

disproves the “daylight robbery” pish spouted by the bbc.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    That's us warned. Sounds like someone's getting ready to roll up their cardigan sleeves.
    You could get a nasty friction burn from a rolled up cardigan sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    And it could have been 5 by half time, Chris Reid made some unbelievable stops!
    Kept Duff Jimmy in the job a bit longer which ultimately led to us going down sadly.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinGoBraghHFC View Post
    “One day they will get a reaction from hearts fans” hahahahahaha **** up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It almost reads like an episode of “ Points if View”.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar

Where’s the assisting the opposition in goals stat? They must be ahead in that

Can't see any UEFA qualification coaching stats either.

We would have a higher score as well.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    I like those tackle statistics.
    They certainly blow a hole in the line of thinking that Hearts wanted it more.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    I too have fond memories of that night when we scored twice at the death to earn a point. However, I think it was much later. more like 1988 or 1989.
    April 85
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    When said draw is 4-4 and you are two goals up in injury time, its not such a good result. I recall them celebrating that draw.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Talk about trolling.

What a sad sack he is. Giruy
    Absolutely. All you could hear was the hibs fans in the radio. You just needed to see the difference in celebrations between the cardigan Rover driving gimps and our fans.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcbizz1998 View Post
    Some of the chat on the ‘Pitch Invasion’ thread across the road is cracking me up. Fantasising about what the “Gorgie Aggro” would/could/should have done to Hibs fans giving them it large after the equaliser

Worth a wee look - https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index...tch-invasions/
    I reckon there will be a strongly worded letter from one of the "aggros" mums directed at those horrible Hibs types as it's the second time in a week she's had to change aggro juniors waterproof undersheet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    You could get a nasty friction burn from a rolled up cardigan sleeve
    And a bruise if it's one of those ones with the big brown buttons on the cuffs.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

[QUOTE=Since452;7484543]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post

For **** sake you'd think we were playing at the Nou Camp not a smaller stadium than our own one He must be scratching his head at how those "spooked" players came back from 2-0 down and didn't crumble in front of 15k Hearts fans. He even asked Montgomery how impressed he was with how close the stands were to the pitch before the game. He's desperate to push the Tynecastle atmosphere myth.
    That's all it is, a myth.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1875 View Post
    Thanks for that. I thought we were down to 10 men for some reason. I vowed never to go back to tiny castle since Mercer, but my mate dragged me along pretty much kicking and screaming lol, he's sadly not with us anymore, and I have never returned for a derby.
    Don't let Mercer's passing stop you going to a derby

I forwarded this to a Jambo chum and he laughed saying it meant nothing. They were all over us blah blah

They don’t do fact

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    A few of them keen to reduce our allocation at Tinycastle.
    Much like Rangers they don't like seeing their city rivals celebrate at their own stadium. Toys out the pram.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Much like Rangers they don't like seeing their city rivals celebrate at their own stadium. Toys out the pram.
    They don't like it that much that they are talking about reducing our allocation on broken back for future derby's the big team piss is also on display they believe that we couldn't do like wise roasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    I forwarded this to a Jambo chum and he laughed saying it meant nothing. They were all over us blah blah

They don’t do fact
    What he/she says means nothing. Under Naismith they are used to being outplayed by the likes of St Mirren, Motherwell and Dundee so when the game is evenly matched it feels to them like they played well, which in their dysfunctional brains means domination. We know we weren't great. Our not great = one of their best performances of the season.

They got lucky with a cross being mis-kicked into our own net and they nearly fluked another when a blocked shot spun up and hit the bar. They had 2 decent shots, one went in and the other hit the post, the only other time they troubled our keeper was from a route 1 punt that Lowrie got on the end of and hit straight at Marshall. Our goals stemmed from us passing it about trying to create an opening. I wouldn't say we carved them open, but we did take advantage of their bad defending.

What he/she says means nothing. Under Naismith they are used to being outplayed by the likes of St Mirren, Motherwell and Dundee so when the game is evenly matched it feels to them like they played well, which in their dysfunctional brains means domination. We know we weren't great. Our not great = one of their best performances of the season.

They got lucky with a cross being mis-kicked into our own net and they nearly fluked another when a blocked shot spun up and hit the bar. They had 2 decent shots, one went in and the other hit the post, the only other time they troubled our keeper was from a route 1 punt that Lowrie got on the end of and hit straight at Marshall. Our goals stemmed from us passing it about trying to create an opening. I wouldn't say we carved them open, but we did take advantage of their bad defending.
    Totally agree and they definitely don’t get it. As others have mentioned, £5 million extra and they are bang average.

The spin produced by McKinley and co about 7.5k on ST shows they are desperate to look like a big team but we all know that’s utter *****!

If they reduce ours we'll reduce theirs. Given that they've got a wee tinpot stadium and we only get about 3200 tickets for Tynecastle it will be more of their diehards missing out on an away derby than ours. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does just do it right back to them

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    If they reduce ours we'll reduce theirs. Given that they've got a wee tinpot stadium and we only get about 3200 tickets for Tynecastle it will be more of their diehards missing out on an away derby than ours. I hope it doesn't happen but if it does just do it right back to them
    Nah, let them come and take their Maroon Poond, add a surcharge for money laundering (and by that I really mean laundering).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    I was actually thinking that the wee tinpot stadium may have helped contribute to our 2 goals on Saturday. Given we were playing on a Subbuteo pitch it's almost impossible to keep 2 players wide. It was interesting that Elie's 2 goals came from very central positions. I also haven't seen it mentioned but Vente's flick for the 1st goal was sublime, very like ALF against St J.

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    I was actually thinking that the wee tinpot stadium may have helped contribute to our 2 goals on Saturday. Given we were playing on a Subbuteo pitch it's almost impossible to keep 2 players wide. It was interesting that Elie's 2 goals came from very central positions. I also haven't seen it mentioned but Vente's flick for the 1st goal was sublime, very like ALF against St J.
    Sibbick's touch was even better. Sheer quality from the big man. Just on a completely different wavelength. Incredible vision.