hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scotland Shirts

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What’s the fitting like on them? Just a regular t shirt or slim?
    If I was buying a real football top or even just a general tshirt I’d usually buy a medium. Bought a large in case a medium was too small as is often the case on these sites but I’d say the large fits like a large should.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    Bought some more strips off of soccer03.store.

94/96 Scotland and 98 WC Scotland for the euros. Also bought 1990 France with Sauzee on the back
    Got a link for the sauzee shirt? Is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    If I was buying a real football top or even just a general tshirt I’d usually buy a medium. Bought a large in case a medium was too small as is often the case on these sites but I’d say the large fits like a large should.
    I guess too many trips to McDonalds will lead to an increase in a shirt size 😁

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1989 View Post
    https://www.soccer03.store/France-Home-Retro-Jersey-1990-p622542.html

I got Sauzee 8 on it as I found a picture of him online wearing it with number 8 but I’ve also since seen pictures of him with it with number 5 - including this one against Scotland! https://images.app.goo.gl/4kfFPBpPFmZdnnYJ9. From comparing the pictures online, it looks like a very good fake and quality wise it feels pretty well made although I suppose the proof will be once it’s been washed.

Name and number wise, from the very limited pictures I’ve seen online, the number appears to be pretty much bang on in style with what was used on the strips back then. Not sure they actually had names on them though so that would make it a bit less ‘authentic’ so to speak.

I’ve bought a Marseille top previously off that site with Sauzee on it as well along with numerous other retro tops.

Only word of ‘warning’ so to speak is that I ordered the tops and received no confirmation email. They just turned up nearly a month later and they ignored all my messages requesting updates. Not sure if that’s par for the course.
    Last edited by Stubbsy90+2; 23-03-2024 at 11:15 AM.

I thought soccer03 had gone to soccer04!

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Probably will do, but was 03 a few weeks ago when I bought the black Roma away shirt.

@hibs.net private member
    Soccer03 are decent. They’ve got next seasons Liverpool and Man Utd kits on there already before they’ve been released here

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibees View Post
    Soccer03 are decent. They’ve got next seasons Liverpool and Man Utd kits on there already before they’ve been released here
    Also new England strip. Still waiting on the new Scotland one.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1989 View Post
    You can put any name & number on the back of any strip. It only cost about am extra £1

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Just googled it both sites are up & running & identical

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    The Scotland home strip for kids on soccer04 looks completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    I went to McDonalds once and also Burger King once. Absolute crap! Never again! I love a burger and find that the premises that make their own and don't buy ready made (pubs, cafes, restaurants etc.) offer much a much better alternative.

I once watched a documentary on how the McDonald's burgers are actually made. How anyone could watch that and carry on eating them is way beyond my ken.
    Each to their own of course and just my opinion.

Edit: I know lots of folk who feel the same. We may be hugely outnumbered but we are out there.
    I have to agree you can get a fat better burger elsewhere, namely the Super Burger from House of Shah in Hamilton🫡

McDonald’s is just handy though, there’s one within five miles of you pretty much wherever you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My work supplies some PPE to non hospital facilities. During lockdown a lot of our regular suppliers were put into protected supply chain pathways so we couldn't get anything from them and had to look further afield. A contact of a contact put me in touch with a guy in Singapore who owned factories in Thailand and Vietnam.

He was able to secure us a few bulk shipments of PPE and we got on pretty well. Anyway he asked me if I would be interested in an 'off the record arrangement' importing some clothes from a company that could be mistaken for South Head. Being an honest sort I of course declined but asked him what the set up was and how close to legit it was. He said the clothes were 'unofficial' and 'replica' but made in his factories by the same workers who made the gear for 'South Head'. He was quite happy to turn a blind eye as it was a little side line for his workers and he was happy to make a wee bit on the side himself. He even told me, and I'm not saying this is 100% honest on his part, that in the past they had sent the wrong consignments to 'South Head' before and they had not returned them or queried the quality.

He said that was common across the far east and if you were willing to spend £25 rather than a tenner you would be getting something all but authentic still at a fraction of the price.

As I said I didn't take him up on the offer, no sir, not me sir, so can't comment on the quality of his gear but I bet it was really good........

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    My work supplies some PPE to non hospital facilities. During lockdown a lot of our regular suppliers were put into protected supply chain pathways so we couldn't get anything from them and had to look further afield. A contact of a contact put me in touch with a guy in Singapore who owned factories in Thailand and Vietnam.

He was able to secure us a few bulk shipments of PPE and we got on pretty well. Anyway he asked me if I would be interested in an 'off the record arrangement' importing some clothes from a company that could be mistaken for South Head. Being an honest sort I of course declined but asked him what the set up was and how close to legit it was. He said the clothes were 'unofficial' and 'replica' but made in his factories by the same workers who made the gear for 'South Head'. He was quite happy to turn a blind eye as it was a little side line for his workers and he was happy to make a wee bit on the side himself. He even told me, and I'm not saying this is 100% honest on his part, that in the past they had sent the wrong consignments to 'South Head' before and they had not returned them or queried the quality.

He said that was common across the far east and if you were willing to spend £25 rather than a tenner you would be getting something all but authentic still at a fraction of the price.

As I said I didn't take him up on the offer, no sir, not me sir, so can't comment on the quality of his gear but I bet it was really good........
    I reckon the same happens with a lot of Nike stuff in particular. I get all my baseball jerseys from DHGate now and save circa £100 on each one, quality is outstanding on all of them right down to the name and numbering on the back. Wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out they actually come from a factory that makes the official MLB merchandise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Remember reading this somewhere before. Most of the "unofficial" football shirts are made in the same factory as the real ones are made.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoteasy View Post
    Also new England strip. Still waiting on the new Scotland one.
    Wish they wid hurry up

Now available on a previously mentioned site