I don't know if anyone on here is familiar with the 'Wee Hub' which currently occupies the old Debenhams store at Ocean Terminal. It's a social enterprise which has become home over the last 18 months to community groups ranging from art, dance, drama, circus skills, music, crafts, kids football parties, fencing, table tennis and assorted other sports. It's also hosted a summer school for Ukrainian kids, children's birthday parties and houses a vast array of old Leith and Edinburgh memorabilia and a phenomenal number of old pianos! All in all an excellent, often quirky, but thriving use of the space, which I've occasionally been involved with.

Unfortunately its time there is drawing to a close as that section of the shopping centre is being demolished to make way for (I think) a residential development. Finding a new venue is likely to prove a challenge due to the fact that they're paying no rent at Ocean Terminal and I get the impression there's not a huge budget for renting alternative accommodation.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any largish venues which might available at a reasonable rate? Not necessarily to house everything that goes on at the hub, but at least some of the clubs.