hibs.net Messageboard

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    Thanks I will try and get that whatsapp

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HIBS NUTS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do the under 18s play Aberdeen at home on Friday, and if so what time.
    6pm k/o on the 3G, free entry to all spectators.

The reserves should have played Dundee up there yesterday but the game was postponed, now rescheduled for 16th April, that is going to be a busy week with the Reserves playing Hamilton at HTC on the Monday and the U18s away to Rangers on the Friday.

Thanks I will try and get that whatsapp
    If you are on Instagram there is a very good account on there worth following HibsDevelopment. It is run by someone in the know as they post fixtures, lineups and match reports.

i am still trying to find out who runs it, some of the lads parents have labelled his as the Banksy of the web. Does anyone on the .net know who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by big-mo View Post
    If you are on Instagram there is a very good account on there worth following HibsDevelopment. It is run by someone in the know as they post fixtures, lineups and match reports.

i am still trying to find out who runs it, some of the lads parents have labelled his as the Banksy of the web. Does anyone on the .net know who it is?
    Thanks but I’m not on instagram 👍

HT HIBS 1- ABERDEEN 2
    Clelland scored for hibs

HIBS 2- 4 ABERDEEN
    Jamie McMurdo for hibs
    Red card for bullock hibs

Zaid played the full 90 for Edinburgh City yesterday while Molotnikov was an unused sub for Stirling Albion.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Zaid played the full 90 for Edinburgh City yesterday while Molotnikov was an unused sub for Stirling Albion.
    Not really sure why we’ve sent rudi there is he’s not going to play. It’s clogger football.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Not really sure why we’ve sent rudi there is he’s not going to play. It’s clogger football.
    It's a bit disappointing he's not getting much game time.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Seen Rudi a few times lately and I'm not sure about his attitude, seems to be on his heels a lot, not looking for the ball, not pressing, doesn't seem focused.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Seen Rudi a few times lately and I'm not sure about his attitude, seems to be on his heels a lot, not looking for the ball, not pressing, doesn't seem focused.
    A couple goals of reserve games coming up, maybe for the likes of Rudi, and maybe even Josh Campbell to get some minutes
    Home to Kilmarnock tomorrow at HTC 2pm KO
    Away to Dunfermline on Tuesday 9th April at Ainslie Park, 1pm KO
    Away to Dundee on Tuesday 16th 2pm KO

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    It's a bit disappointing he's not getting much game time.
    Mabye we are pitching the young players , at too high a level, I would much rather he was playing at Edinburgh city, who are desperate for players, than sitting on the bench.

Jacob McIntyre is to good for under 18 football.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Mabye we are pitching the young players , at too high a level, I would much rather he was playing at Edinburgh city, who are desperate for players, than sitting on the bench.
    He was away with Scotland for most of the last week or so, we don’t know if he actually trained with Albion after he came back from international duty

Alot of our young players are not ready for that level never mind playing for Hibs. I hate when we over hype and put pressure on them, Yes they may be good at youth level but it's a big jump from u18s to play league one football.
    Don't agree with the clogger football comment as most of these players at that level are good footballers.
    I think we should have went down the route of Hearts and Celtic and had a team in the Lowland league.
    Get the younger players playing against men at a younger age

Quote Originally Posted by King conrad View Post
    Alot of our young players are not ready for that level never mind playing for Hibs. I hate when we over hype and put pressure on them, Yes they may be good at youth level but it's a big jump from u18s to play league one football.
    Don't agree with the clogger football comment as most of these players at that level are good footballers.
    I think we should have went down the route of Hearts and Celtic and had a team in the Lowland league.
    Get the younger players playing against men at a younger age
    The problem with the under 18s football is, at the end of each term, a decision it made, on whether to offer a full time contract to the players that are to old.for the next season, out of a pool of perhaps 15, only a very small percentage will be kept on .
    The standard of the players, in the position of the players below affect that decision.
    If these guys have only experienced youth football, it’s hard to decide if the player could play at a more physical level.

I happened to be at the City game yesterday (wouldn't touch ibrox with a bargepole) firstly City have no space for further loan players. Malik put in a good shift again, if he's no getting bodied he's getting in about it. I'd say this has been a good loan move for him. All the young ( City) loan players seem to be putting a good shift in.

The cloggers comment elsewhere is embarrassing so I won't make any further comment on it.

The problem with being at Stirling is they are right in the mix for the relegation playoff. A gaffer might be reluctant to throw a 17yo into that. Rudi needs to show he's up for that in training. Maybe there will be more chance towards the end of the season if they can pull away.

Quote Originally Posted by The dalmeny View Post
    I happened to be at the City game yesterday (wouldn't touch ibrox with a bargepole) firstly City have no space for further loan players. Malik put in a good shift again, if he's no getting bodied he's getting in about it. I'd say this has been a good loan move for him. All the young ( City) loan players seem to be putting a good shift in.

The cloggers comment elsewhere is embarrassing so I won't make any further comment on it.

The problem with being at Stirling is they are right in the mix for the relegation playoff. A gaffer might be reluctant to throw a 17yo into that. Rudi needs to show he's up for that in training. Maybe there will be more chance towards the end of the season if they can pull away.
    So it’s pointless sending him to Stirling then. Send him somewhere where he will get game time. He should have went to a team looking to play football. There was very little of that when I watched striking recently

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    So it’s pointless sending him to Stirling then. Send him somewhere where he will get game time. He should have went to a team looking to play football. There was very little of that when I watched striking recently
    I think t3 is probably to high an introduction to 'mens' football. Somewhere like Gala would have been far better.

Perhaps the loan team at hibs have had their eye off the ball here they should be looking for a suitable club
    Last edited by The dalmeny; 01-04-2024 at 08:01 PM.

Jacob McIntyre is to good for under 18 football.
    I thought he looked very comfortable when he came on for the first team recently.
    Very impressive he was.

Quote Originally Posted by PHeffernan View Post
    I thought he looked very comfortable when he came on for the first team recently.
    Very impressive he was.
    He’s the best under 18 player by a country mile.
    Hopefully the reserve game is on today, but the pitches are bound to be flooded. 😔

Under 18s today

Currently 1.0 to Kilmarnock in the reserve league

Very poor first half from Hibs and lucky to xbe only 1 goal down.

All under 18 players apart from Murray Johnstone , as previously said terrible performance so far

2.1 Killie

The second half was much better.
    Last edited by HIBS NUTS; 02-04-2024 at 03:24 PM.

Just found out 18,s are playing Killie at present moment, still 0-0 but Hibs down to 10 men,seemingly Whitaker been sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    Just found out 18,s are playing Killie at present moment, still 0-0 but Hibs down to 10 men,seemingly Whitaker been sent off.
    Clearly not in the squad for tomorrow then, so Miller must be back.