hibs.net Messageboard

Large collection of Hibs memorabilia

As you may know, my brother 'Big Frank' died earlier this year and my sons and I have been trying to clear out his flat. Included was a collection of Hibs memorabilia comprising many shirts, pictures, posters, and other sundry Hibs items. Unfortunately, I don't have the room to keep all of these, so I intend listing them to see if other Hibs fans maybe interested in them. To that end, I have put together a page with them displayed on my website, please have a look and see if there is anything that takes your fancy.
    Once in the site, if you click on the thumbnail picture you will be able to see the items in more detail along with a description. At the bottom of the page there is also a link for contacting me regarding the items.

Can I also ask, if you know of any other Hibs fans that maybe interested but does not normally look at the Collectors Corner Forum, could you give them a nudge in this direction.

The site is https://4th-edge.co.uk/HibsCollection

P.S. Does anyone know how much HI8S number plates go for these days and where is the best place to sell them? Any F.D. out there interested?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Maurice, the Trust would be more than happy to give Frank’s collection a home. Pop us an email!

Quote Originally Posted by HHT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maurice, the Trust would be more than happy to give Frank’s collection a home. Pop us an email!
    Thanks, I will let you know.

Thanks for all the interest in these items, a number of them have now sold, but plenty left.

I have added a number of new items which can be found at the bottom of the page, some of these would only take a few pounds to buy. All offers considered.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by big-mo View Post
    Thanks for all the interest in these items, a number of them have now sold, but plenty left.

I have added a number of new items which can be found at the bottom of the page, some of these would only take a few pounds to buy. All offers considered.
    You have a PM from me Mo

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Just a quick update on the Hibs Collection of memorabilia I was selling, many of the items have now gone, and thanks to all those who bought items.
    I have however added a number of new items, some are very rare and some unique, including a Hibs player figurine, a Hibs board hard hat! And Pat Stanton’s Drybourgh cup winners tankard.
    I have also rearranged the site so the unsold items are shown first. Please have a look.
    As it says on the site all items are for sale and open to offers, and that means from a £1 upwards. If you fancy anything just let me know
    https://4th-edge.co.uk/HibsCollection

More items added today (Sunday)

Just a quick update on the Hibs Collection of memorabilia I was selling, many of the items have now gone, and thanks to all those who bought items.
    I have however added a number of new items, some are very rare and some unique, including a Hibs player figurine, a Hibs board hard hat! And Pat Stanton’s Drybourgh cup winners tankard.
    I have also rearranged the site so the unsold items are shown first. Please have a look.
    As it says on the site all items are for sale and open to offers, and that means from a £1 upwards. If you fancy anything just let me know

More new items have now been added.

Any idea how old the figurine is? My dad used to talk about having a Gordon Smith statue when he was a kid in the 1950s and I was wondering if that might be a similar item, but I think it looks more recently made.

Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    Any idea how old the figurine is? My dad used to talk about having a Gordon Smith statue when he was a kid in the 1950s and I was wondering if that might be a similar item, but I think it looks more recently made.
    I think it would be more modern than the 50’s I would guess early 2000s. Not sure when and where he got it from, he had that much stuff.