hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Just back. Huge well done to all the boys academy staff, really well managed - not an easy task keeping 100 odd kids in check. Great start to the wee man’s birthday, he was the youngest participant of the whole event.

Well done to all at the foundation & club who made it happen. Things like this will inspire the young ones and can only help strengthen the ties between community/club/fans!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Was there with the wee man 7-9 this morning - he was playing with the Hibees Tots group. Absolutely brilliant job by the community coaches and all those involved 👏🏻 He absolutely loved it and didn’t want to leave. Managed to get a few pics with some of the players too as they began to arrive, great morning 💚

@hibs.net private member
    Seeing the updates on Twitter looks absolutely quality, huge well done to all involved

If you’ve enjoyed the content from the Ron Gordon 24-hour Football challenge event, here is the link to put a small donation over to a great cause ✅

Funds raised will pay for community lunches at Easter Road for those struggling the most with the cost of living crisis for the next year 💚

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/...tballchallenge

@hibs.net private member
    That is me just home. Manged the last 12 hours and the first 4 hours too. The event was fantastic and huge credit must go to John Humphries who did much of teh organising of players and who was grabbing anyone that was watching and persuading them on to the pitch. That unfortunately included me with knackered knees and Achilles but glad I took part on the pitch as well as the side lines. John wasn't alone though and Power did a massive shift, as did lots of HCF and HFC staff. Our CEO and owners have taken a bit of stick in the past but they were there for long periods of the 24 hours and were a real credit to the club. That is pretty usual as they are often at the Foundation events. They don't just walk the walk when it comes to the community they are there for hours passing out drinks, joining in, tidying up and talking to fans. They absolutely deserve our support and so do the Community Foundation.

Now to sift through about 15000 images to search for some good ones. I'll put a good selection up on my website hoping they will sell and all the cash will go to the foundation. I had a wee target in mind to raise when I started taking photos and have already surpassed that so hope to get to double it with sales from this.

As power said the fundraising is still ongoing and currently sits just about £16K. If you are able please have a look and give generously.

Was up this afternoon with a mate and the kids. The Boys had an absolute ball, the players were all fantastic with them. Especially Boyle who had a kick about with them inside.

Great day and makes you proud to be a hibee. Now let’s kick on next season 💚

Daughters other half a j—-o played at 1 am so hats of to all involved

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Daughters other half a j—-o played at 1 am so hats of to all involved
    There was definitely one Jambo playing at 3am
    Judging by the trademark hand signals. Fair play as you say though

Hibs fanatic family so fair play to the j…:o

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs fanatic family so fair play to the j…:o
    Not sure if this is the lad you are talking about but when we were short on numbers he helped the challenge continue through the night. Good on him

A9203351.jpg

My son and his 2 pals played the 2009/10 hour and then got to play the 2007/08 hour great day great tunes. Pizza and drinks giving out brilliantly organised well done everyone.