hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Lewis Miller

Promising Youngster

Cool Lewis Miller

Hope Hibs are not thinking of releasing Lewis Miller as he certainly didn't look out place in the games he has played. With Cadden a long time absentee now we certainly need strong defenders. Again I say we shouldn't be releasing Kev Dabrowski either. He should be given the chance to make the #1 spot his. He never let Hibs down in the games he played. Again this is only my opinion.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Even if they were

Cadden being out has settled this

His involvement in the last couple of games showed he has worked hard anyway

Right back position his to lose now, although megwa will fancy a few games rightfully

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Miller will be a fans favourite for years to come IMO, no chance he’s leaving. As for Kevin sadly he isn’t good enough. If he was he would be going to a premiership club.

Coaching Staff
    Having watched Lewis regularly in Oz, I was never in doubt he’d ‘make it’ once he got used to the pace of the game in Scotland.

Injuries, settling in a new country on his own delayed things, but he’s fit, has matured and demonstrated he’s going to be a big player for us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having watched Lewis regularly in Oz, I was never in doubt he’d ‘make it’ once he got used to the pace of the game in Scotland.

Injuries, settling in a new country on his own delayed things, but he’s fit, has matured and demonstrated he’s going to be a big player for us next season.
    Totally agree, has all the physical attributes, he'll be a 1st pick for me, also throws it further than I can kick it

@hibs.net private member
    Appreciate that it was only a couple of appearances but the emergence of Miller couldn’t have come at a better time with Cadden being out for the rest of this year. With Boyle hopefully back to full fitness for the new season you’d expect these 2 to take up the positions Cadden would normally be deployed in. Hope to god we get better luck with injuries next season, we missed very influential players at various points throughout the season.

Cads has pretty much ceased to be a rb now so it's the rm slot we're also needing cover for with him out.

Miller looks like he's finally settled into the game here.

Wouldn't surprised to see Kev at united or someone like that (unless he's already signed for someone else)

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Have I missed something about miller?
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Said in pre season Miller would end the season as our first choice right back.

Never expected it to be the last 2 games right enough 🤣

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    I had the pleasure of speaking to him at length recently. Loves it here, standard way above where he has come from. Feels like he has finally got to grips with the pace and intensity and looking forward to next season. Came across really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a decent player, hopefully kicks on next season👍🏻

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwihibby View Post
    Hope Hibs are not thinking of releasing Lewis Miller as he certainly didn't look out place in the games he has played. With Cadden a long time absentee now we certainly need strong defenders. Again I say we shouldn't be releasing Kev Dabrowski either. He should be given the chance to make the #1 spot his. He never let Hibs down in the games he played. Again this is only my opinion.
    Why would they?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Why would they?
    A recent news article suggested that he may be one of those the club should offload.

Nonsense from my point of view

Like the look of Miller, I thought he was great in pre Season, before picking up injury.

I was disappointed to see Dabrowski go. Did well in his debut, and thought he would kick on from there
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Like the look of Miller, I thought he was great in pre Season, before picking up injury.

I was disappointed to see Dabrowski go. Did well in his debut, and thought he would kick on from there
    Liked Kev too, maybe LJ and the team have someone else in their sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    Liked Kev too, maybe LJ and the team have someone else in their sites?
    Must have, I thought he was a decent understudy, but Murray Johnson is also highly rated.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

He clearly has a good career ahead of him if he can stay fit
    LJ recently commented he doesn’t seem to know his own body so you wonder if his injuries have something to do with him pushing himself to get into first team when maybe he shouldn’t of
    Big Season for him next season

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We can’t release him. He’s contracted to 2025.