hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are a football team. Not a WWE tag team. Managers should not be getting involved. Set an example. It’s pure and utter deflection as he know fans will lap it up and say it show passion.
    How many times are you going to post the same stuff, every page there you are, we know you dislike LJ that's a given, but once is enough.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    The question was about the point you made about him starting it and then running away from it. That didn’t happen
    Firstly I didn’t say he ran away. I said he started and then left his players to deal with it. That’s what happened. He kicks off. If he doesn’t kick off none of the players have to react in that manner. That’s actually what happened.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    All part of the agenda mate. Any stick to bash LJ with. If he stood emotionless on the touchline he'd be slated for not being passionate enough. Just folk who canny take it that he's still in charge. It's embarrassing.

@hibs.net private member
    Firstly I didn’t say he ran away. I said he started and then left his players to deal with it. That’s what happened. He kicks off. If he doesn’t kick off none of the players have to react in that manner. That’s actually what happened.
    He didn’t leave his players to deal with it. Why you making that up?

In what way did he leave his players to deal with it?

Brightside doesn't like LJ.

except you don't know he started it do you? it could just as easily be that he physically reacts to something that the wee rat said to him. Especially so given we know Naismith has plenty previous on this

Hearts 1-1 Hibernian: Hosts seal Europa Conference League berth with draw - BBC Sport

Footage of the interviews with both managers here. Whatever sparked the rammy the overriding conclusion to be drawn is that Naismith is one of most thoroughly repellent managers out there. I never really picked up on it that much when he was a player but he really is vile. I kind of hope he stays in the job as I think he'll struggle (despite his arrogant claims to have transformed Hearts into 'a much better side' than Neilson's) but I can't stand looking at him or listening to him.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish hibee View Post
    Brightside doesn't like LJ.
    And boy he wants everyone and I mean everyone to know it, over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    How many times are you going to post the same stuff, every page there you are, we know you dislike LJ that's a given, but once is enough.
    Only answering qns Lago. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by raeburnhibs View Post
    except you don't know he started it do you? it could just as easily be that he physically reacts to something that the wee rat said to him. Especially so given we know Naismith has plenty previous on this
    Yep. That’s what I’ve said. 👍

Coaching Staff
    Only answering qns Lago. 👍
    Nope a degree of embellishments added in as well.

In what way did he leave his players to deal with it as you've claimed?

@hibs.net private member
    Naismith clearly says something, LJ reacts physically. That’s exactly what happened. It’s not garbage. People suggesting he should get stuck in a bit more and it’s shows it means something is actual garbage. He’s a football manager not a bairn out for a scrap.
    Physically ? 🤣 come on man, Ive seen more physical interaction in a snail race 🤣

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    Hearts 1-1 Hibernian: Hosts seal Europa Conference League berth with draw - BBC Sport

Footage of the interviews with both managers here. Whatever sparked the rammy the overriding conclusion to be drawn is that Naismith is one of most thoroughly repellent managers out there. I never really picked up on it that much when he was a player but he really is vile. I kind of hope he stays in the job as I think he'll struggle (despite his arrogant claims to have transformed Hearts into 'a much better side' than Neilson's) but I can't stand looking at him or listening to him.
    Naismith is a rodent.

I'm glad he's still in the job there. He'll get found out.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Don’t expect a response

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish hibee View Post
    Naismith's wife? I'm laughing at shankland trying to get involved from the back🤣
    Another Ian Black . He gave Rocky a sneaky elbow in the 1-1 draw . Tefal heeded rat

Was he in the middle of the pitch with the rest of the staff and players? Maybe I missed that. But people can have their own opinion on the reactions of our manager. I’d have had the same opinion if it was Maloney or Ross btw. I dont want my manger acting like that on the sidelines. He has to show the ultimate example. I get that plenty people disagree with that and that’s fine.

Embarrassed to see the manager of my club react like that. Words will always be said but to throw a punch is not on. Sfa will throw the book at him. He threw a sly punch that has led to a bit of a brawl kicking off. Forget his tactical misgivings and poor signings, I expect a higher level of class at hibs.

Was he in the middle of the pitch with the rest of the staff and players? Maybe I missed that. But people can have their own opinion on the reactions of our manager. I’d have had the same opinion if it was Maloney or Ross btw. I dont want my manger acting like that on the sidelines. He has to show the ultimate example. I get that plenty people disagree with that and that’s fine.
    Wait, so you don't want him getting involved but at the same time questioning why he wasn't in the middle of it? We get it you don't like LJ.

Hanlon = Good
    Johnson = Bad

CJ showing exactly why we should be pulling out the stops to sign him. He gets it. Could easily be a Doherty type and not give a flying ****.

Wait, so you don't want him getting involved but at the same time questioning why he wasn't in the middle of it? We get it you don't like LJ.

Hanlon = Good
    Johnson = Bad
    You asked me on what way he left his team to it. I’ve answered. I don’t want him getting involved at all. Oh and yeh Hanlon was in there trying hard to stop other players getting sent off.

Same folk on here having a go at LJ who were saying Lennon wasn't an embarrassment for his antics at Tynecastle.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShetlandHibby View Post
    Embarrassed to see the manager of my club react like that. Words will always be said but to throw a punch is not on. Sfa will throw the book at him. He threw a sly punch that has led to a bit of a brawl kicking off. Forget his tactical misgivings and poor signings, I expect a higher level of class at hibs.
    There is footage of the “spat” where is the punch ?
    Last edited by Bridge hibs; 27-05-2023 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShetlandHibby View Post
    Yeah, embarrassed too. Disappointed as feel he could be good long term, hopefully he learns from it.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    CJ showing exactly why we should be pulling out the stops to sign him. He gets it. Could easily be a Doherty type and not give a flying ****.
    Lee Johnston more or less said his injury might stop him from coming back .

saw that, apologies

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge hibs View Post
    You are ****ing at it, there is footage of the “spat” where is the punch ?
    Exactly, if that was a punch from LJ then that's the embarrassing part!! We don't know what was said between the 2 to kick it off yet we have the usual posters coming on here slating him. Glad to see a bit of fight in him despite what the resident expert thinks

You asked me on what way he left his team to it. I’ve answered. I don’t want him getting involved at all. Oh and yeh Hanlon was in there trying hard to stop other players getting sent off.
    Johnson shouldn't get involved at all as he's the manager.

Hanlon, no issue with him being in the thick of it as captain.

Transparency right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Same folk on here having a go at LJ who were saying Lennon wasn't an embarrassment for his antics at Tynecastle.
    That won’t be aimed at me as Lennon was clearly an embarrassment on many many occasions.