hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: All or Nothing

All or Nothing

Been a member since 2012, first post though.

This season overall in my opinion we have had a lot of ups and downs. The inconsistency has been a constant thing. Today though if we win would soften the blow certainly as we would finish 4th and above Hearts.

The shock win vs Celtic last week was probably a surprise to most but it’s put us in a great position today if we win. I hope today we don’t let the hard work and great win v Celtic be totally overshadowed and meaningless it’s a MUST WIN today so I would rather we went all out and went for the win than sit back and lose 1-0 to Hearts. A draw does them at the end of the day. It’s all or nothing, just go for them Hibs

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 6-2MAGIC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been a member since 2012, first post though.

This season overall in my opinion we have had a lot of ups and downs. The inconsistency has been a constant thing. Today though if we win would soften the blow certainly as we would finish 4th and above Hearts.

The shock win vs Celtic last week was probably a surprise to most but it’s put us in a great position today if we win. I hope today we don’t let the hard work and great win v Celtic be totally overshadowed and meaningless it’s a MUST WIN today so I would rather we went all out and went for the win than sit back and lose 1-0 to Hearts. A draw does them at the end of the day. It’s all or nothing, just go for them Hibs

GGTTH
    Get in aboot them,Hibees!!!

All or nothing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjEMHtSCU9M
    Last edited by Mick O'Rourke; 27-05-2023 at 08:16 AM.