hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We do have options including JDH josh Hendo and also Lewis if all 3 out. Such a short turnaround wouldn't be surprised if all 3 out also Nisbet was struggling near the end. Delferriere would be option also if want more dig in the middle.
    According to this Jeggo will be ok and hopefully Newell . Could we see KM on the bench possibly? .
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...hearts-4159216

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Yeah still have some not bad options, depends if we stick with the 352 from the weekend or revert to a 4231.

We played a diamond second half against Celtic but I’d be surprised to see that again from the beginning.

………………….Marshall…………

……….Fish……..Rocky…..Hanlon…….

Miller……JDH…….Campbell……Stevenson…..

…………………..Henderson…..

…………..Nisbet…………Youan……

Or

……………….Marshall…………

……….Fish……..Rocky…..Hanlon…….

Miller……JDH…….Stevenson……Cabraja…..

…………………..Campbell…..

…………..Nisbet…………Youan……

For a bit more dig in the middle of the park.

That’s worst case scenario with CJ, Newell and Jeggo being out.

I’m hopefully Jeggo makes it though.
    Rocky is nowhere near match fitness - it was great he got a few mins against Celtic but I would not risk him starting in the derby they would target him and the wee Japanese or Australian boy or McKay running at him would be a disaster I suspect. Has Miller ever played CH/in a back 3? That would then allow Cadden to come in at RWB? I would also have Henderson in the middle before bringing in Cabraja.

Left by mutual consent!
    Nervous.

If ever a derby could be described as a free hit, this is it. Hearts will be miffed they've missed out on lucrative 3rd place to a rubbish Aberdeen side and are now at risk of finishing 5th in a terrible league. After all the money they've spent, that would be a disaster.

Hibs have had a poor, up and down season yet find ourselves one game away from leapfrogging Hearts and stealing their lunch.

Notice the Rocky Horror show is 50 yes 50 years old today so in the words of the song

LET'S DO THE JAMBOS AGAIN
    Last edited by gbhibby; 27-05-2023 at 08:37 AM.

Not only are we winning this, we're going to end the season with a better goal difference than them too. We won't forget today in a hurry!

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Pessimistic.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    I honestly just want to see us give it a go and show the team and manager can get themselves right for these big games.

Of course I'll be gutted if we lose but if we play the game the right way and lose to a dodgy pen, Hearts breakaway goal when we are chasing a winner, or something like that I won't be too upset.

We must turn up and give a performance though. Another 0-3 loss or similar is not good enough.

Nervous as always before a Derby game and hopefully Johnson sets his players up to have a go.

Can't see them playing for a draw and will want to attack and win themselves.

Testimonial Due
    Pretty calm, if Cup final was different be more worried but think Celtic even with their current form will win comfortably, so today a free hit

I think team will be up for it and we’ll get a performance, hope it’s the Miller and McKirdy show and can go into the summer with positivity
    Last edited by ElginHibbie; 27-05-2023 at 09:15 AM.

Im feeling rubbish, gathered around a radio transmission like a scene from one of winston churchills speeches in WW2
    Having to listen to radio for the game today, radio transmissions are much more nerve wracking than watching.😄

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I'm hoping for the best but preparing for, and if truth be told, expecting, the worse.

I don't enjoy watching these games on TV and, because I'm playing in a golf competition later, I won't be having a drink or 6 to calm the nerves.

I'm going to watch with the sound down as doing that seems to reduce the stress a bit. My heart's already jumping out of my chest!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    I’m ****ing buzzing for this. Come on Hibs, let’s do this.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Marshall
    Miller
    Hanlon
    JDH
    NEWELL CADDEN
    JEGGO
    NISBET
    STEVENSON
    YOUHAN
    FISH

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenio View Post
    Marshall
    Miller
    Hanlon
    JDH
    NEWELL CADDEN
    JEGGO
    NISBET
    STEVENSON
    YOUHAN
    FISH
    We are so up for this we don’t even need 11 players.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    We are so up for this we don’t even need 11 players.
    Stevenson could win this match on his own.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Stevenson could win this match on his own.
    Absolutely buzzing for this. I have a good feeling. Although I will be disappointed if we lose today, I won't be as absolutely gutted as the Jambo's will be, if we win the last guaranteed European place in their backyard. Let's get into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    If ever a derby could be described as a free hit, this is it. Hearts will be miffed they've missed out on lucrative 3rd place to a rubbish Aberdeen side and are now at risk of finishing 5th in a terrible league. After all the money they've spent, that would be a disaster.

Hibs have had a poor, up and down season yet find ourselves one game away from leapfrogging Hearts and stealing their lunch.
    Nail on the head , throw the kitchen sink at them in the 1st half then throw the bathtub at them 2nd half . Get right intae them and go for it

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Feeling calm, which is odd for a Derby. In isolation, all games against Hearts matter, but the points picked up already mean for me at least, that the job is done. Anything else ie a bonus. If we lose today as an impact of trying our hardest to win then I won't have any complaints.

Butterflies in stomach for first time this season
    We have let ourselves down a lot in some games when we needed a win so this is a huge chance to win back to back Derbies and leapfrog them
    Think we might fall short Egan is a big miss and some players might not last whole game egMiller Newall ,Jeggo
    Could of done with Ukranian coming off bench as well

youan to make amends for his one on one with keeper disaster last time here
    We need to have luck , be clinical , battle , and concentrate for full 90 minutes
    just give it your best shot hibs

Come on Hibees beat these smelly zombies & send them into meltdown