hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Folk seem to have this romantic notion that the FF lower will be bursting at the seams every home game. I get the need for a better atmosphere and I would love to see Easter Road bouncing every home game, we need the team to give us that though because if not then the FF lower will continue to remain sparse, dull and underpopulated

I hope it works though
    Folk overstate how dull the FFL apparently is. In reality it’s the opposite, it contains extremely excited children and young people who are buzzing to see their team and heroes. Particularly when the players engage during warm up etc.

The supposed dull part of the ground has some of the most excited and energetic spectators in the ground.
    Last edited by H18 SFR; 27-05-2023 at 10:48 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    Folk overstate how dull the FFL apparently is. In reality it’s the opposite, it’s full of extremely excited children and young people who are buzzing to see their team and heroes. Particularly when the players engage during warm up etc.

The supposed dull part of the ground has some of the most excited and energetic spectators in the ground.
    I sat there for years, it was fine initially but the atmosphere was flat often

Folk overstate how dull the FFL apparently is. In reality it’s the opposite, it’s full of extremely excited children and young people who are buzzing to see their team and heroes. Particularly when the players engage during warm up etc.

It's never full of anyone . It's half empty

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    It's never full of anyone . It's half empty
    Fair play. I retract ‘full’ and replace with ‘contains’.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Unless people have 6 kids the gaps aren’t really about someone not bringing their kid to an evening game.
    Well I didn't bring two of my kids, and someone else has said the same. It absolutely is a part of it.

@hibs.net private member
    Zero need for family sections at football clubs these days. I sit in the East and surrounded by families and kids of all ages. Adjust the pricing to accommodate families with young kids throughout the stadium and get the singing section In behind the goals. It may upset a few fans but I’m afraid they need to start thinking about the greater good. There’s not a bad seat in the stadium.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    Zero need for family sections at football clubs these days. I sit in the East and surrounded by families and kids of all ages. Adjust the pricing to accommodate families with young kids throughout the stadium and get the singing section In behind the goals. It may upset a few fans but I’m afraid they need to start thinking about the greater good. There’s not a bad seat in the stadium.
    The greater good is being able to cater for all needs, whether that be disabled, family, toileting or dietry needs. I think hibs tick the boxes for all. The FF lower was a good idea and I used it for a while, it was an area identified by hibs and at the time was well utilised

Things change in football,?it is constantly evolving and the needs or demands change. We have seen over the course of time various singing groups moving from A to B to C and also supporters who have held seats for x amount of years shifted to accommodate said groups

Our stadium is big enough to accommodate everyone, hopefully we can rejuvenate a family section at lower FF or at least give it another go before displacing families

Does that mean that everyone in the upper who likes their seat has to give way to someone from the lower? So that the fans from the east can take the seat of the fans currently in the lower?

That's pretty much what's being suggested, yeah.