Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsound

Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs class.
    That’s the wye it goes 😂

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    If Boyle had made that Duk dive we’d never have heard the end of it. They pick and chose who they crucify on that program.

Interesting how they defended defeats for both Aberdeen and hearts as from having to play in European competition during the week. I guess our game didn’t count 🤔

Been clear for years that their is quite something anti hibs within bbc

And something very pro hearts, Aberdeen to it.

It’s sickening - I do love a conspiracy too!

Funny how they didn't show the elbow on Youan, should have been a red, protecting they're own I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    Miller is like Levein, doesn't make any bones about being biased to a club I don't like but talks sense.
    No got a problem with miller being pro Aberdeen, but any pro Aberdeen pundit who could say anything postive about them today would be not doing there job they are a very very poor team. If that was us at home today playing like them this place would be in melt down they are a terrible team imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    If Boyle had made that Duk dive we’d never have heard the end of it. They pick and chose who they crucify on that program.

Interesting how they defended defeats for both Aberdeen and hearts as from having to play in European competition during the week. I guess our game didn’t count 🤔
    There seems to be a mix of comments on here about Sportsound and Sportscene. But Richard Gordon and Willie Miller did have a discussion on the radio tbf about how playing Europe midweek never used to be an excuse in Miller's day. It's a good point too. As you say, it was the same for both teams and I thought Barry Robson's post match comment about "two tired teams" was a bit weak as well. Not sure what match he was watching. Still might give him some excuses till Xmas I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    Yogi was absolutely brilliant on sportsound today. Was genuinely over the moon with todays result/s. :)
    It,s alright for McCann to admit being a hun yesterday but when Yogi was delighted in our win and jambos losing they had to make some smartersed comment to him. They all had a bad day yesterday, nice to hear Yogi upbeat and happy with the days results 😁

Quote Originally Posted by norhfc View Post
    It,s alright for McCann to admit being a hun yesterday but when Yogi was delighted in our win and jambos losing they had to make some smartersed comment to him. They all had a bad day yesterday, nice to hear Yogi upbeat and happy with the days results 😁
    Levein regularly makes comments about not wanting Hibs to do well, which I don't have a problem with as it's just banter. Richard Gordon and co just laugh along when Levein does it.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Levein regularly makes comments about not wanting Hibs to do well, which I don't have a problem with as it's just banter. Richard Gordon and co just laugh along when Levein does it.
    That's because half of Scotland are Hearts fans ...

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    That's because half of Scotland are Hearts fans ...

Wonder if they have a Hearts fans waiting list??

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    400,000 strong and that's just for the 400,000 "managerial" type positions. Qualified and not so qualified.

They're going to need more dining chairs.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

The have a Hearts pundit waiting list, dozens of squeaky voiced ex-**** players willing to chuck in their tuppenceworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    400,000 strong and that's just for the 400,000 "managerial" type positions. Qualified and not so qualified.

They're going to need more dining chairs.

Might be better with the folding type chair so the dining type chairs can go back to their Wetherspoons type lounge!

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    The have a Hearts pundit waiting list, dozens of squeaky voiced ex-**** players willing to chuck in their tuppenceworth.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Might be better with the folding type chair so the dining type chairs can go back to their Wetherspoons type lounge!
    there's a lot of managers to fit into a relatively small space, so maybe some church pews like they used to have in the famously atmospheric old stand?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    there's a lot of managers to fit into a relatively small space, so maybe some church pews like they used to have in the famously atmospheric old stand?

Ah yes there’s a plan. Another first in global football

Surpassing themselves today, one game today and Hibs have not had a single mention, 35mins ofchat exclusively Rangers........ Bloody amateur hour 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffhibee View Post
    Surpassing themselves today, one game today and Hibs have not had a single mention, 35mins ofchat exclusively Rangers........ Bloody amateur hour 😂
    Turned off after 10 mins went back in still talking about them. Kenny Miller still saying us in relation to The Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    Turned off after 10 mins went back in still talking about them. Kenny Miller still saying us in relation to The Rangers.
    Heard that as well, Kenny Miller showing his true colours, Tom English being a twat as well, hope we sicken them (again) with a 92nd min winner...

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    refuse to watch, if enough people do this then they will have to change or drop it altogether they are a bunch o phanneys, not gonna get my licence cash to help pay them.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Why do the Sportscene producers persist in playing loud music over the results and league table summaries?
    Bloody annoying especially for those of us with cloth ears.

If anyone is ever in the same boozer as Duncan Ferguson and there's a jukebox don't let him anywhere near it. Sportsound ask someone from Scottish football to pick three songs for them to play after the Saturday games are finished, big Dunc first two picks have been Johnny Cash and then Queen, both rubbish. I'd like to turn radio off now and watch the TV but I can't until I find out what is third pick will be, possibly Darts or Shakin Stevens
    Last edited by BS44; 25-11-2023 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BS44 View Post
    If anyone is ever in the same boozer as Duncan Ferguson and there's a dukebox don't let him anywhere near it. Sportsound ask someone from Scottish football to pick three songs for them to play after the Saturday games are finished, big Dunc first two picks have been Johnny Cash and then Queen, both rubbish. I'd like to turn radio off now and watch the TV but I can't until I find out what is third pick will be, possibly Darts or Shakin Stevens
    Nothing rubbish about that (Shakin Stevens might change that tho!) Jukebox b.t.w.

Nearly 2 hours after final whistle and not even a match summary or report of our game, never mind any analysis. Joke of a show

Quote Originally Posted by leith lynx View Post
    Nothing rubbish about that (Shakin Stevens might change that tho!) Jukebox b.t.w.
    Nothin wrong wi "The Green Door"

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Hound View Post
    Nearly 2 hours after final whistle and not even a match summary or report of our game, never mind any analysis. Joke of a show
    I presumed I had missed it walking back to the car after the game. Hard to imagine but it is actually getting worse

@hibs.net private member
    It's astonishing. I just assumed I had missed it.

Was thinking the same on the drive back, weird when our game probs had more action , let's talk about the snooze feat and tynie and Dingwall, even better let's bring on rangers and aberdeen fans.

I had to leave dens park on 90 mins as needed to get back sharp. I couldn’t believe not a single mention on the Hibs game, no match report, no interviews, I gave up when I got home 20 mins ago.

First Team Breakthrough
    They had an indepth analysis of hearts performance with naibadges only questions they didn't ask him was what hand he wipes his arse with