hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough

Cheating finally pays off

Glasgow **** cheating finally pays off , pulling Campbell at the header , ridiculous red card for youan

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by dastardly8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Glasgow **** cheating finally pays off , pulling Campbell at the header , ridiculous red card for youan
    What do you mean "finally"?

The sending off and second penalties are genuinely mental decisions.

You can’t tell me that’s anything other than cheating.

Would Kyogo get sent off for that and would we get a pen if Youan missed a one on one?

Not a hope.

Pretty sure a Celtic player handled it just before the third goal

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    The sending off and second penalties are genuinely mental decisions.

You can’t tell me that’s anything other than cheating.

Would Kyogo get sent off for that and would we get a pen if Youan missed a one on one?

Not a hope.

Pretty sure a Celtic player handled it just before the third goal
    This is it in a nutshell

Well unless we all join forces to protest nothing will happen, the SPFL don't want anyone else except those two morons to win anything, that was proved once again today. I despair ☹

First Team Breakthrough
    What’s the point. If the financial disparity wasn’t enough they get a helping hand from the ref. Just makes Scottish football look even poorer, if that’s possible just now.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Sea View Post
    What’s the point. If the financial disparity wasn’t enough they get a helping hand from the ref. Just makes Scottish football look even poorer, if that’s possible just now.
    I would add it will be brushed under the evening up pile by the press

Blog Entries
    Cheating finally pays off. …….. and there was me thinking it was built in with the weegie bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Cheating finally pays off. …….. and there was me thinking it was built in with the weegie bricks.
    You spelt the last word wrong 😉
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by SloopJB View Post
    Nothing will happen, the game’s corrupt. Get over it.
    Who says I need to get over it? Doesn't bother me in the least, it's been going on since the 60s but with VAR the cheating really makes it grim.

Blog Entries

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    You spelt the last word wrong 😉
    I’m not very pright!

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Who says I need to get over it? Doesn't bother me in the least, it's been going on since the 60s but with VAR the cheating really makes it grim.
    If you mean the 1860s then you're probably closer to the reality!!!

Scottish football would have been something great had the highest level cheats not taken control.
    Oh well thats human nature eh.

The ref has given 2 penalties to Celtic - neither were penalties, 1 he doesn't see and 1 he is 50 yards away from. Couldn't give either quickly enough. The red is just scandalous. Looks right at it, doesn't give the foul - then reacts to the crowd and Carter Vickers rolling around.

The ref never gave us our penalty - the only one that was a penalty and the one he was looking right at. VAR gave that. Clear from every angle but reluctantly given after lengthy checks.

That's more than incompetence, that is not being able to handle the pressure of refereeing the Old Firm on their patch infront of their big crowds.

What chance have you got

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    What do you mean "finally"?
    Took the words right out of my mouth. This is hardly anything new. You get bugger all against the OF especially when your on their turf and heaven forbid you take the lead against them!

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    “That’s what happens Larry…” (Big Lebowski)

… that’s what happens when a Rangers-supporting referee gets a gig at Celtc Park.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Celtic fans will try to tell you that there is a conspiracy against them! It’s a miracle the rest of us bother to be honest. What chance have you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it for years, the rest of the league should stop entertaining them, just play the youth against them, treat them like friendly's, and basically just act like they don't even exist. Can't stand the 2 of them and what they stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by JammyDoidger View Post
    I've said it for years, the rest of the league should stop entertaining them, just play the youth against them, treat them like friendly's, and basically just act like they don't even exist. Can't stand the 2 of them and what they stand for.
    I like this one, insert big thumbs up smiley thing

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGray View Post
    Celtic fans will try to tell you that there is a conspiracy against them! It’s a miracle the rest of us bother to be honest. What chance have you got.

Celtic are only interested in parity of decisions between themselves and Rangers.

The bigger picture of blatant favouritism towards the Old Firm against everyone else by officials is a complete blind spot to them. A by product basically of a lack of interest to anything else other than Celtic/Rangers and a thought process that the league revolves around two teams.

You’ll struggle to find a more corrupt league in world football than ours. The difference elsewhere may be one team holding the power of influence, but here, we have two.

as if they need any help to beat us... the officials should hang there heads in shame

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Celtic are only interested in parity of decisions between themselves and Rangers.

The bigger picture of blatant favouritism towards the Old Firm against everyone else by officials is a complete blind spot to them. A by product basically of a lack of interest to anything else other than Celtic/Rangers and a thought process that the league revolves around two teams.

You’ll struggle to find a more corrupt league in world football than ours. The difference elsewhere may be one team holding the power of influence, but here, we have two.
    Spot on. Their lack of self awareness is truly frightening.

I’ve seen countless tweets this week from Celtic fans claiming the reason the rest of us can’t compete with the old firm is simply because we don’t sell out our stadiums. Not because there’s a budget gap etc.

Our league is ****ed is pretty depressing, I’ve said it before but it’s a miracle the clubs out with the old firm sell as much as tickets as we do because we all go knowing we have no chance at the end of the day.

Form a breakaway league. Who needs Europe anyway when all we can do is fall at the first hurdles.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Form a breakaway league. Who needs Europe anyway when all we can do is fall at the first hurdles.
    This is why I started the thread I did the other day. It's not just the financial gulf, today's game shows exactly what we've been up against for years when it comes to decisions against them, especially away from home. Apparently Kensell was going absolutely mental at the SFA / SPFL blazers at the game today and who can blame him.

As for a breakaway league. As I said in my thread, thankfully ( though stupidly for a country of this size ) the national association and the league are two separate things. If the member clubs of the league resign from that league and start a new one it has nothing whatsoever to do with the SFA as it isn't their jurisdiction, they are still members of the SFA, in view of which Europe shouldn't be a closed shop to them.

What would the SFA do in that situation? Expel 40 clubs from the association because they form a new league and refuse to let two clubs join it ... how utterly ridiculous would that look for all sorts of reasons, not least that it would absolutely give credence to claims that they exist only to serve the wishes and demands of two clubs at the expense of the rest.

Look at the league as it stands just now .... if you take the Uglies out of it you have the top 5 teams within 7 points of each other with 9 games to go, what an end to the season that would make for in a fairer league with the title up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This is why I started the thread I did the other day. It's not just the financial gulf, today's game shows exactly what we've been up against for years when it comes to decisions against them, especially away from home. Apparently Kensell was going absolutely mental at the SFA / SPFL blazers at the game today and who can blame him.

As for a breakaway league. As I said in my thread, thankfully ( though stupidly for a country of this size ) the national association and the league are two separate things. If the member clubs of the league resign from that league and start a new one it has nothing whatsoever to do with the SFA as it isn't their jurisdiction, they are still members of the SFA, in view of which Europe shouldn't be a closed shop to them.

What would the SFA do in that situation? Expel 40 clubs from the association because they form a new league and refuse to let two clubs join it ... how utterly ridiculous would that look for all sorts of reasons, not least that it would absolutely give credence to claims that they exist only to serve the wishes and demands of two clubs at the expense of the rest.

Look at the league as it stands just now .... if you take the Uglies out of it you have the top 5 teams within 7 points of each other with 9 games to go, what an end to the season that would make for in a fairer league with the title up for grabs.
    Whatever happens you would need fans of every club to stick together, fans of every club outside the old firm should stop attending games against the old firm home and away. So we all take the same financial hit, and basically ignore them, then clubs would need to take action. Would love it if games behind the old firm became closed doors affairs at all grounds.

First Team Breakthrough Hibs1969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGray View Post

Give it a few days and some spotty faced gimp from the east end of Glasgow will be on social media after trawling through hundreds of hours of YouTube footage bleating about the fact that poor Celtic never get any breaks and win all those games and all those trophies despite the Masonic refs conspiring against them at every turn. Poor wee lambs, my heart is pumping p1sh for them, it must be sooooo hard following such a victimised club.

New league. Without the bloated twins.

Absolutely we should divorce them. They can split in to 6 teams each and create a new biased system according to their needs.

cheats

at last i am reading the correct assesment ,using the only word that matters CHEATS,nothing else needs to be said,we need non scottish referees same with var. because of the bigitory that still haunts our game

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    If you need any further confirmation that he cheated on Saturday, just look at their penalty he gave.

He was not even looking at the incident, he just gave it because the players and crowd shouted for it.

And then VAR looked at it and couldnt see Vickers holding on to Hanlons arm.

The game is rigged, bent as ****.