hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Irvine Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got an email back from Kieran saying that the location restrictions are being lifted and CCU will accept anyone in Scotland.
    What about us bammers who live in England and make a bit of an expensive effort to get up for games regularly?
    I am trying to renew two seasons and can’t get passed the ‘save and Continue Later’ button!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Irvine Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    What about us bammers who live in England and make a bit of an expensive effort to get up for games regularly?
    I am trying to renew two seasons and can’t get passed the ‘save and Continue Later’ button!
    I think its the 2nd question about employed or connections. Hit yes and scroll down to Hibernian Football Club.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    The finance company are a joke. Two and a half days later after applying and the third email I sent them I basically got a response back saying they were busy and at 2pm it was still in the que to be assessed. I just got them to cancel it and took the 6 month option with Hibs instead
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    The finance company are a joke. Two and a half days later after applying and the third email I sent them I basically got a response back saying they were busy and at 2pm it was still in the que to be assessed. I just got them to cancel it and took the 6 month option with Hibs instead
    Exactly what I done as well, admin staff at the ticket office were brilliant and took a minute to sort it.
    Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh

Copyright BadMartini Wed 27th Jan 2010

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Exactly what I done. Ticket office were so much easier to deal with as well when it came to releasing the seats back to me. Mel was a star as always

Quote Originally Posted by Helensburghhibs View Post
    Exactly what I done. Ticket office were so much easier to deal with as well when it came to releasing the seats back to me. Mel was a star as always
    Ditto, to be honest I'm not sure why initially i even chose the 6 month finance option, DD much easier with no £30 fee

Quote Originally Posted by Irvine Hibee View Post
    I think its the 2nd question about employed or connections. Hit yes and scroll down to Hibernian Football Club.
    Thanks . A bit of creativity seemed to work. Madness though. Had to say I lived in East of scotland to get past first page and I work in Edinburgh. Both I occasionally do.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmack7 View Post
    Ditto, to be honest I'm not sure why initially i even chose the 6 month finance option, DD much easier with no £30 fee
    I don’t think there was a 6 month finance option was there? Did the finance options not start at 8m?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    I don’t think there was a 6 month finance option was there? Did the finance options not start at 8m?
    DD direct to Hibs is 6 months.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CL0762 View Post
    DD direct to Hibs is 6 months.
    Yeah I was meaning the finance options through the finance company