hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member
    Just listened to all 3. Good stuff, wee bit repetitive due to the nature of it. I thought the Ramble was a good one/the best one - sounded really natural with a few laughs thrown in. Well done everyone.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    I think across the three pods, despite the fairly repetitive nature of the discussions, they ask some different questions.

I am currently enjoying the ramble, they have asked good questions so far

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just listened to all 3. Good stuff, wee bit repetitive due to the nature of it. I thought the Ramble was a good one/the best one - sounded really natural with a few laughs thrown in. Well done everyone.
    Aye, nice wee touch asking about Ron's health at the start as well. You could tell Ben appreciated that and think it kinda opened Ben up more than the other interviews.

@hibs.net private member
    High praise indeed DH, thanks very much for that. We didn’t know at the time of arranging that both SOH & DTS were getting both Lee & Ben so naturally we didn’t get a chance to cross reference what the others were going to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    I think across the three pods, despite the fairly repetitive nature of the discussions, they ask some different questions.

I am currently enjoying the ramble, they have asked good questions so far
    Thanks AT, appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Aye, nice wee touch asking about Ron's health at the start as well. You could tell Ben appreciated that and think it kinda opened Ben up more than the other interviews.
    We felt it was the right thing to do given the news, just even so Ron knows himself from the mouths of supporters that we wish him well.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CL0762 View Post
    High praise indeed DH, thanks very much for that. We didn’t know at the time of arranging that both SOH & DTS were getting both Lee & Ben so naturally we didn’t get a chance to cross reference what the others were going to ask.

Thanks AT, appreciate that.

We felt it was the right thing to do given the news, just even so Ron knows himself from the mouths of supporters that we wish him well.
    Just finished the pod. Very good. Enjoyed the last segment with the guys on a more lighter note. Disappointed you never asked the shortbangers one (but I understand Matty would be, rightly, suing for copyright).

New listener from now I think.

I listened to all 3 and thought they were excellent so well done , DTS , SOH and THR 👏. Thought both Ben kensell and Lee Johnson spoke very well and were honest in admitting mistakes have been made in the past . I think sometimes it's not always easy admitting you got it wrong or have made mistake's and hopefully now we will move forward as a club and get a DOF in .

LJ saying it was a harder job than he first thought it was going to be is understandable imo . Also like the way both brought up the VAR decision's that's went against us this year and highlighting the injuries that's hampered LJ this season. Think our results have been good lately Aberdeen , St mirren , Ross county , Livingston and we have played nice football at times as well . Think LJ is the right manager to take us forward .

Interesting when the guy on " The Hibs ramble " says whatever the fee is for Youan just pay it ,you can hear who I think is LJ say good shout, wonder will he be a priority signing ? . Anyhow feeling quite positive for the future of Hibs after that . Think " The Hibs ramble is the only one not on here out of the 3 so incase anyone missed it here it is .
    https://youtu.be/fq0V_OcYwEE

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CL0762 View Post

The code of conduct stuff was interesting - don’t think the others got that out in their interviews. Sounds basic and reading between the lines seems there’s been some issues with attitudes.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    I listened to all 3 and thought they were excellent so well done , DTS , SOH and THR 👏. Thought both Ben kensell and Lee Johnson spoke very well and were honest in admitting mistakes have been made in the past . I think sometimes it's not always easy admitting you got it wrong or have made mistake's and hopefully now we will move forward as a club and get a DOF in .

LJ saying it was a harder job than he first thought it was going to be is understandable imo . Also like the way both brought up the VAR decision's that's went against us this year and highlighting the injuries that's hampered LJ this season. Think our results have been good lately Aberdeen , St mirren , Ross county , Livingston and we have played nice football at times as well . Think LJ is the right manager to take us forward .

Interesting when the guy on " The Hibs ramble " says whatever the fee is for Youan just pay it ,you can hear who I think is LJ say good shout, wonder will he be a priority signing ? . Anyhow feeling quite positive for the future of Hibs after that . Think " The Hibs ramble is the only one not on here out of the 3 so incase anyone missed it here it is .
    https://youtu.be/fq0V_OcYwEE
    Yeah I said it tongue in cheek given that I felt I could make that sort of comment given how the podcast had flowed, but definitely picked up on LJ agreeing.

The code of conduct stuff was interesting - don’t think the others got that out in their interviews. Sounds basic and reading between the lines seems there’s been some issues with attitudes.
    I’ve not listened back yet (hate the sound of my own voice) but will need to specifically for this bit, we definitely weren’t expecting something like that to come up.

I took it at the time as a feeling that the players could pretty much do what they wanted at HTC without any consequences. Maybe things like using mobiles in the changing room, being late for training etc. and that a disciplinary procedure either wasn’t adhered to or wasn’t in place full stop under maloney/Ross.

The Hibs Ramble - Another great interview and well done to all involved.

Wonder how long Johnson has been waiting for someone to mention Lionel Ritchie so he could get that joke in 🤣