hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Hibs kids/ mini kids

Has anybody had any communication about the kids packs? I signed my grandson up on the day the scheme was launched and haven't received any confirmation or info on his welcome pack. I've emailed the club a few times but get no response. I don't want the free ticket for the killie game as they are only getting them in the FF lower and I'm not moving the family and sitting beside hunners of kids but the wallchart and gift would be nice for him to have

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anybody had any communication about the kids packs? I signed my grandson up on the day the scheme was launched and haven't received any confirmation or info on his welcome pack. I've emailed the club a few times but get no response. I don't want the free ticket for the killie game as they are only getting them in the FF lower and I'm not moving the family and sitting beside hunners of kids but the wallchart and gift would be nice for him to have
    Who did you email? I think it's Joelle Murray who was dealing with it?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    I posted a thread about this last week. I also spoke to the TO who said an email would be sent shortly with ticket info for the killie game and how to collect the goody bags (or whatever they are) hang tight basically.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358902-Hibs-kids

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    There is to be an email communication as to where to collect the membership packs. I believe they can be collected at the Kilmarnock game and I’m assuming from somewhere in the FF Stand.

(I phoned up the other day to sort my kids tickets out for this game and this was what I was told)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    I posted a thread about this last week. I also spoke to the TO who said an email would be sent shortly with ticket info for the killie game and how to collect the goody bags (or whatever they are) hang tight basically.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358902-Hibs-kids
    Ah! Missed that one thank you.

Thanks everybody