hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

help from a Kirkcaldy native required if possible

Hi folks. Registered my wee boy with Hibs.net for his birthday. We can’t get to games due to his disability, but we seemingly can’t have the Hibs kids welcome pack posted out to us either. Would anybody who goes to the games in and around Kirkcaldy be able to pick up my wee boys welcome pack and I can organise to pick it up from you? Big ask I know, but we genuinely can’t take him to games. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Hey you didn't register him for hibs.net it'll have been the hibs kids. Why aren't they posting them? I got my grandson a membership and wasn't told I had to collect his welcome pack. Have been wondering where it was

Hopefully somebody will be able to help you.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey you didn't register him for hibs.net it'll have been the hibs kids. Why aren't they posting them? I got my grandson a membership and wasn't told I had to collect his welcome pack. Have been wondering where it was

aye was meaning Hibs Kids good shout! There was a communication out out to say that they were available for pick up. I emailed Joelle Murray, but for consistency they can’t be posted out. I guess if they post it to one person and that gets around via chinese whispers they will then have an influx of people wanting to get their welcome pack posted

@hibs.net private member
    I never got that email. What about kids down south etc. That's odd. I'll have to go get it sometime then. They always got posted out when kids were wee

Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    Hi folks. Registered my wee boy with Hibs.net for his birthday. We can’t get to games due to his disability, but we seemingly can’t have the Hibs kids welcome pack posted out to us either. Would anybody who goes to the games in and around Kirkcaldy be able to pick up my wee boys welcome pack and I can organise to pick it up from you? Big ask I know, but we genuinely can’t take him to games. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
    I would be happy to collect this for you. Message me and we can get it arranged. I will be at the game tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Happy to pick it up

Will be in Kirkcaldy on Sunday.Happy to drop off.
    PM sent

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopz View Post
    I would be happy to collect this for you. Message me and we can get it arranged. I will be at the game tomorrow.
    Hi, I received a PM from one of the guys below before I saw your post so all arranged with them now. Thank you ever so much for offering though, I really appreciate it. Allan

Quote Originally Posted by steelendhibs View Post
    Hi, I received a PM from one of the guys below before I saw your post so all arranged with them now. Thank you ever so much for offering though, I really appreciate it. Allan
    Glad you got it sorted

First Team Breakthrough
    how hard is it to get in touch with someone by the way! it says on the website that the ticket office is open from 10am. so you phone the number only to find a message saying Hibernian FC is now closed and gives business hours of Monday to Friday only, and of course the voicemail is full so you can’t leave one of those. So I email the ticket office to get an automatic reply saying they will get back to you within 3 days. It’s not the ticket office staffs fault, but they maybe need a couple of more bodies in there