hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Signings

@hibs.net private member cameronw-hfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CL0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve heard that Oscar (I think he’s the older one?) is tipped for big big things. Also not really on topic but Jack Brydon being another one. He’s the next ‘Porteous’.
    Seen a bit of Jack and that's how id describe him. Not ready yet though, made a bit of a howler the other week for Edinburgh, tripped over the ball in his box from a pass from the keeper. Still a bit rash, but another season with EFC and I think he'll be closer. Sure he's a massive Hibby as well and desperate to make it at the club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronw-hfc View Post
    Seen a bit of Jack and that's how id describe him. Not ready yet though, made a bit of a howler the other week for Edinburgh, tripped over the ball in his box from a pass from the keeper. Still a bit rash, but another season with EFC and I think he'll be closer. Sure he's a massive Hibby as well and desperate to make it at the club.
    Aye, FCE were desperate to get him back. I don’t think they would’ve if they’d still been in league 2.

They reckon he’s better than Porto was at the same age which can only bode well.

Mcgennis McGeady and Nisbet back along with a new CB will do for me.

Cabraja looks the part no sure if he could play at LCB as like Lewis at LB

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronw-hfc View Post
    Watched Jack 2/3 weeks ago against St Mirren. Nowhere near our first team standard yet. Rash in the tackle, has yet to find a St Mirren player with a forward pass! Not happy to say this but that is what I witnessed!