hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stale

[QUOTE=jakeshibs;7069517]Sorry but I think this is a very poor post three games into the start of a new season. We have signed new players who require to adjust to Scottish football and still have a few out injured, who will return.[/QUOTE

No need to apologise it's just opinions.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeshibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry but I think this is a very poor post three games into the start of a new season. We have signed new players who require to adjust to Scottish football and still have a few out injured, who will return.
    7 games into the season.

It’s probably easier to feel like the season isn’t stale if you forget the fact we’re knocked out of one of the two competitions we can realistically win, but we’ve seen a decent bit competitive football from this side now.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    I know the first few posts disagree with you but I’m inclined to agree. So far does it look particularly different from last season?

Heavily reliant on Marshal and Boyle to drag us above mediocrity. The same glaring gaps in midfield and also centreback remain. Still relying on the likes of Doidge, Newel, JDH, Campbell & Melkerson but expecting a different outcome, and a collection of young players with potential but questionable what they can offer in the short term.
    thats my view too.

The first half was stale the 2nd half certainly wasn't!😂

Quote Originally Posted by badabing67 View Post
    Who said anything about being pleased, the football I'm watching this season is not as stale as the football i was watching last season.
    Did you feel that way after yesterday and today for example the Hibs score and performance, Rangers avoiding a red against Ross County, Celtic annihilating Dundee United.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Key West View Post
    Did you feel that way after yesterday and today for example the Hibs score and performance, Rangers avoiding a red against Ross County, Celtic annihilating Dundee United.
    As much as you’ve taken a lot of stick for it, stale is exactly how I’d describe it as well.

We already know we’ve got next to no chance of qualifying for Europe this season, we’re out a cup already and won’t win the other one.

Stale really sums it all up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    As much as you’ve taken a lot of stick for it, stale is exactly how I’d describe it as well.

We already know we’ve got next to no chance of qualifying for Europe this season, we’re out a cup already and won’t win the other one.

Agreed.

It seems reality is starting to sink in to many of the readers on hibs.net who previously could not see what was happening before their own eyes.

Just hope those in charge at Hibs accept responsibility for their own incompetence and move on asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post

It's genuinely how I feel about Hibs and Scottish football.