hibs.net Messageboard

Who is going to own up to leaving early?

There was a good number of empty seats when the Starman did the business. Why did you leave early and are you a wee bit gutted that you did? 😜

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    I stayed and thank goodness I did, but I was very close to looking to make a swift exit once Rocky headed over.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    Was very tempted to head for the exit after Rocky’s header went over but thankfully didn’t, would’ve been gutted to miss out on those celebrations.
    Last edited by hibee-boys; 08-08-2022 at 06:46 PM.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    I was 1/4 of the way home, just over Lochend Butterfly Way. There were a few of us. I quickly realised that it was us and not them. An old boy in a motor said it was Boyle and away I went. Right back into the ground for full time. Such scenes

Was half way down the steps on way out after the Rocky header over the bar. Luckily I’m row N and not row C or something as I would have been on the concourse.

@hibs.net private member
    Told my boys that we would have to sit and watch the jambos celebrating.

About a minute later my shirt had been ripped open and I was celebrating like I’d won the Euromillions.

In fact, odd as it may seem, I’m not sure I would have gone that nuts if I had won the lottery.

So glad I never left, would never want to have missed out in that and taunting the Jambos at the end with "hearts are falling apart again"...absolute scenes